Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • gogata: holy crap time to make a rsps again 10 years later since i made this acc LOL
      Today at 03:23:51 PM
    • hodford: yo autoscape has keylogger in cache, ive been member in this community since 2011
      August 20, 2019, 08:57:42 PM
    • E S C O B A R: Anyone able to help me, i'm trying to find a decent source/client to start from , I haven't been near a laptop in over two years . Does much people still play RSPS's also?
      August 19, 2019, 04:52:38 PM
    • dan v jad: Great osrsps experience - check us out - join on discord! dxp, dpoints [link]
      August 19, 2019, 09:50:00 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Double EXP is enabled right now aswell as other events! - [link]
      August 18, 2019, 07:14:43 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Double EXP is enabled right now aswell as other events! - [link]
      August 18, 2019, 07:14:35 AM
    • puppajohn: Come and join us today for amazing content !
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:16 PM
    • puppajohn:[link] come and join us now! you have donator on your server? no problem we restore your donator credits and symbol ! free M box on loggins
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:02 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW || EP GETS YOU OSRS GP TOKENS
      August 15, 2019, 05:13:07 PM
    • hodford: autoscape,0rg is actually fudgein lit as come check it out
      August 13, 2019, 02:59:58 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:49 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:46 AM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW
      August 08, 2019, 07:29:43 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:53 AM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:46 AM
    • asshole_rule: bernie sanders
      August 06, 2019, 07:54:02 PM
    • PavSwag: #AS 100M OSRS GP GIVEAWAY!! [link] 317 Oldschool RuneScape Private Server emulating core factors of the game with a strong economy and balance of experience to bossing and prestiging -Receive DONATOR Perks by maxing to 99s- Lumbridge remade - Login with a starter set of armour and items - PK District - Preloading sets - Activity points for training - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Construction, Sawmill, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - NPC Drop Table, Kills Tracker, Points Tracker, Extra settings. - Doubled Xp & Points Weekends - Vote System - Vote4Donor - Competitive Highscores - Tons of Content - Join us today for bonus giveaways and free ultra mystery box upon login!   Official YouTube Media: [youtube]P5D0eXEmjA4[/youtube] Join NOW Ill personally give you Ultra Mystery Boxes (Twisted Bow??) Im the Developer :smiley: Heres the Discord:  [link] BTW 100m OSRS GP Giveaways WEEKLY!
      August 05, 2019, 01:05:53 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:52 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:47 PM
    • suelo: does the search not work on here?
      August 05, 2019, 02:12:08 AM

Author Topic: Ban appeal for getting randomly banned  (Read 561 times)

OfflineWhyamibanned

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Ban appeal for getting randomly banned
    « on: April 14, 2018, 08:43:51 AM »
    Username: N/A (see notes below)
    Who banned you: Does not say
    Why were you banned: Pretending to be staff according to the message
    Duration: Forever as far as I can tell
    Punishment (Ban/IP Ban): I think its IP.
    Why should you be unpunished: I just found this website a few days ago and found a server in the runescape 2 advertisement section that appealed to me. I did not have an account beforehand and my ISP is brand new (hotspot from my phone). The following day I find that I cannot use any of the site with my main browser (Chrome) with the following message "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
    You are not longer staff of our team, stop pretending it.
    This ban is not set to expire."
    I have never made a post, reply ect on the site, so I don't understand why I was banned. No one else has access to my hotspot.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineHippoLord

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    Re: Ban appeal for getting randomly banned
    « Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 07:36:02 PM »
    Sorry I will need a little bit of clarification. Are you banned from the moparscape rsps or from a third party website?

You stated that the message you got was:

"Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Where did you receive this message? it must not have been this forum since you are using it now correct? And that is also not the typical message you would receive on moparscape RSPS if your account is disabled so I am a bit confused. If it was a different RSPS forum that you are banned from then we have no control over that, and you will have to appeal to them.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineWhyamibanned

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 10:30:59 PM »
    Sorry I will need a little bit of clarification. Are you banned from the moparscape rsps or from a third party website?

You stated that the message you got was:

"Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Where did you receive this message? it must not have been this forum since you are using it now correct? And that is also not the typical message you would receive on moparscape RSPS if your account is disabled so I am a bit confused. If it was a different RSPS forum that you are banned from then we have no control over that, and you will have to appeal to them.

Yes, it is these forums. I am able to post because I seem to be banned only when I use Chrome (I am using IE to post). I am getting the message every time I attempt to open any part of Moparscape forums from my Chrome browser. I will attempt to attach a screenshot to this message of what I am seeing.

Runescape Gambling

OfflineHippoLord

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 02:00:01 PM »
    Very strange, I don't personally have any control over forum bans so you will have to speak with a forum moderator for that. Until then i guess just use a different browser when you want to use these forums

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.