Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Riskdemon:[link] Varrock OSRS RSPS releasing May 22nd! Discord link provided!
      May 18, 2019, 11:43:14 PM
    • violence.:[link] Most addictive RSPS brand new just opend free m box to every new player
      May 18, 2019, 08:07:04 PM
    • LukrativeHD: Zenyte, the most anticipated RSPS of 2019! The server has been in development for over 2 years! Zenyte will be launching on June 7, 2019! Join our huge community on discord : [link]
      May 17, 2019, 11:18:39 AM
    • SnowRSPS: **Snow-PS | Custom & Improved RSPS | FREE $5 Scroll | Daily Giveaways, Updates & MORE!** **Site:** **<https://SnowRSPS.com><https://Snowscape.net>** **Discord:** [link] ```HTTP |FREE TO PLAY| -317 loading 602 graphics -GambleBots Fully Coded -Fullscreen -Prestige -AutoTrivia -AutoDonations -Custom ::NewHome -50+ Bosses -Unique Pets -Working Skills -Daily Giveaways -10+ Websites -(SnowPS.org|Snow317.com|& MANY MORE) -Staff Needed Always -Super Friendly Community -& We like to Update Weekly HOPE YOU COME N ENJOY! ``` **Facebook:**<https://facebook.com/snowrsps2012>
      May 16, 2019, 06:36:31 PM
    • PalidinoDH:[link]
      May 14, 2019, 10:53:37 PM
    • Coder Nick: ancientisle . com new OSRS server with heaps of content! raids etc!
      May 14, 2019, 04:19:55 AM
    • aXo: Are there any "vanilla" servers for the current OSRS style? Like, servers including tutorial island and all that, without much in the way of ridiculous customs and portals
      May 12, 2019, 05:28:13 PM
    • PavSwag: BRAND NEW RSPS AUTOSCAPE,ORG FREE MBOX WHEN YOU GET 99
      May 10, 2019, 03:28:22 PM
    • Blasta: Hey im available for staff positions want my discord? robzzd#1501
      May 08, 2019, 09:29:13 PM
    • Coder Nick: Brand new rsps ancientisle . com need players and staff!
      May 07, 2019, 09:42:54 PM
    • IceDynasty: LOG IN NOW FOR FREE DONOR! 4 GUYS ON LIMAS-SCAPE
      May 07, 2019, 06:53:08 PM
    • IceDynasty: [youtube]KJNP6Mpg09A[/youtube] CHECK NEW 614 RSPS
      May 07, 2019, 06:24:21 PM
    • Smokey_:[link]
      May 04, 2019, 08:37:40 PM
    • Smokey_: New toplists with unique incentive review system that requires no external libraries in an easy to use plug n play system
      May 04, 2019, 08:37:35 PM
    • dan v jad:[link]  Join us on Discord! [link]  Real OS Server - #178 Data
      May 04, 2019, 11:44:19 AM
    • PavSwag: Try out OSRS brand new server need STAFF autoscape,0RG
      May 04, 2019, 03:48:02 AM
    • Chassy13: this site is dead
      May 01, 2019, 04:50:57 PM
    • Shadowspkin: Cant believe this sites still alive. @Gerrjat email me at [link] if you want
      May 01, 2019, 10:15:22 AM
    • Gerrjat 360: currently looking for developers!
      April 30, 2019, 01:01:37 AM
    • Smokey_: New toplist with unbreakable unspammable incentive review program: Website:  [link] Discord: [link] We have toplists for any type of service and reviews are star rating based and can leave comments (optional) and stackoverflow style help sections where questions/answers can be upvoted and downvoted and unique search options
      April 28, 2019, 06:25:00 PM

Author Topic: template. appeal  (Read 299 times)

Offlinell xix

• View Profile
    template. appeal
    « on: April 22, 2018, 04:42:21 AM »
    Username: ll xix
    Who banned you: spartacus
    Why were you banned: wouldnt tell me why kept jailing my accs as i attempted to get my acc unmuted before he ip banned me
    Duration: ?
    Punishment (Ban/IP Ban): ipban
    Why should you be unpunished:
    complete abuse of power broke no rules other then getting seriously miffed off when he muted me after he jailed all my accs i kept making one after the other untill to try get the prick back i made a acc (as didnt have time to talk before insta jailed) called sparts runt witch to be fair i think fits

Mute Template

Username: ll xix
    Who muted you: same cool dude spart whos a snowflake and wont talk to you after muting only jails your accounts so you cant point out infront of everyone at edge his abuse of power witch tbf seemed the reason i kept being jailed
    Why were you muted: above
    Duration: no idea
    Punishment (Mute/IP mute /Yell mute): not sure
    Why should you be unpunished: complete abuse of power the guy jailed me due to not dropping a party hat - i dropped about 60-70m in items and JOKINGLY said i dropped a party hat. about 2 mins later i walked out infront of the same people i said it to an wore it and said lol. as it was a joke wasnt a lure wasnt trying to get any one to wild
    this is what started it as he took me to jail and said fake drop partys are bannable .

and i was like what the fudge are you doing ???? taking me fudgeing jail because i didnt drop a party hat??? fudge you dude i didnt nothing wrong
    suck my penis bro i didnt break any rules get me out of jail now
    are you jailling me due to not dropping phat? fudge you

thats how i apparently was flaming.. abuse of power and if this is how you should operate as a mod then i am fighting a loosing battle
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineHippoLord

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    Re: template. appeal
    « Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 01:41:45 PM »
    Appeal denied.

Clearly you show no remorse as you continue to be disrespectful and possibly you don't understand what you did wrong.
    I told you in the previous thread you made why you were banned, but i'll tell you again since you claim you don't know. Fake giveaway (briefly jailed in order to give a warning) followed by excessive staff flame (mute) and avoiding your punishments by creating new accounts with offensive names continuing to staff flame (ban).
    I see no abuse of power, Spartacus followed the same course of action that would have been taken against any other player in that situation.
    As i stated before, you were only taken to jail in order to be warned. Nobody was going to force you to drop your item as you might have been thinking.
    Jail is generally used to talk to players after there is an infraction as there is no need to allow people who behaved the way you did to sit at home and flame flame flame while we tell them what they did wrong. 99% of the time jail is a quick in and out thing, a warning is given and no further action is taken.
    There is also screenshot evidence that your flaming was indeed much more excessive than you are claiming on here.
    If you would like to see the evidence, message me on discord and I will gladly share it with you.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineTesco Value

• View Profile
    Re: template. appeal
    « Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 06:46:04 PM »
    I was actually present during this time, was also the fool teleporting for the phat, rofl, there was excessive beyond belief flame including an account made called “sparts a runt” toxic players like that should never be able to play servers period.
    Runescape Gambling

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.