Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • gogata: holy crap time to make a rsps again 10 years later since i made this acc LOL
      Today at 03:23:51 PM
    • hodford: yo autoscape has keylogger in cache, ive been member in this community since 2011
      August 20, 2019, 08:57:42 PM
    • E S C O B A R: Anyone able to help me, i'm trying to find a decent source/client to start from , I haven't been near a laptop in over two years . Does much people still play RSPS's also?
      August 19, 2019, 04:52:38 PM
    • dan v jad: Great osrsps experience - check us out - join on discord! dxp, dpoints [link]
      August 19, 2019, 09:50:00 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Double EXP is enabled right now aswell as other events! - [link]
      August 18, 2019, 07:14:43 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Double EXP is enabled right now aswell as other events! - [link]
      August 18, 2019, 07:14:35 AM
    • puppajohn: Come and join us today for amazing content !
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:16 PM
    • puppajohn:[link] come and join us now! you have donator on your server? no problem we restore your donator credits and symbol ! free M box on loggins
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:02 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW || EP GETS YOU OSRS GP TOKENS
      August 15, 2019, 05:13:07 PM
    • hodford: autoscape,0rg is actually fudgein lit as come check it out
      August 13, 2019, 02:59:58 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:49 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:46 AM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW
      August 08, 2019, 07:29:43 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:53 AM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:46 AM
    • asshole_rule: bernie sanders
      August 06, 2019, 07:54:02 PM
    • PavSwag: #AS 100M OSRS GP GIVEAWAY!! [link] 317 Oldschool RuneScape Private Server emulating core factors of the game with a strong economy and balance of experience to bossing and prestiging -Receive DONATOR Perks by maxing to 99s- Lumbridge remade - Login with a starter set of armour and items - PK District - Preloading sets - Activity points for training - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Construction, Sawmill, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - NPC Drop Table, Kills Tracker, Points Tracker, Extra settings. - Doubled Xp & Points Weekends - Vote System - Vote4Donor - Competitive Highscores - Tons of Content - Join us today for bonus giveaways and free ultra mystery box upon login!   Official YouTube Media: [youtube]P5D0eXEmjA4[/youtube] Join NOW Ill personally give you Ultra Mystery Boxes (Twisted Bow??) Im the Developer :smiley: Heres the Discord:  [link] BTW 100m OSRS GP Giveaways WEEKLY!
      August 05, 2019, 01:05:53 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:52 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:47 PM
    • suelo: does the search not work on here?
      August 05, 2019, 02:12:08 AM

Author Topic: Application -> Assas  (Read 686 times)

OfflineFightMexoxo

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Application -> Assas
    « on: February 04, 2018, 02:10:05 AM »
    Name: Clayton

Username: Assas

Where are you from?: Australia

Timezone: Qld - Utc

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 12-13 hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: Because I love helping the community, Helping new players (give information) and guides, if people need anything ill always be there.

Why should we choose you over others: I don't expect you to, but ill always be online be helpful and give helpful guides and if you're stuck at anytime, anywhere ill be there

What are some useable skills you have?:ill be a good coder, (not a skill: Be kind no matter situation) be giving guides, im good at finding buggers,

Staff Experience: i have being used in previous servers. I have being a mod,coder for a long time

What are the qualities you have?: If you ever like die in wildy. I'll help rebuild with u, im a kind person, stubborn and a good personality

How long have you played Moparscape?: 3 yearish

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position:If i do get a position in the staff team ill be on ranging instead of 12 hours.ill be going to be on for 14 hours, (try-hard much) aah but ill also be trying my best to stop exploits and help people  in general and so on  ;)

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:I will try to achieve great heights by doing my job successfully and helping the community in general.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?: I Assas, Understand that if i break the rules, or turn to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted Immediately with no  warnings.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflinePkags

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    Re: Application -> Assas
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 11:50:53 AM »
    this app has been denied close to non existing of activity havent seen you ingame at all or heard of you from other staff members.
    Runescape Gambling

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.