Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • SantaHoHo: you wont regret when u join really nice server
      December 10, 2019, 06:35:18 PM
    • SantaHoHo: need staff :)
      December 10, 2019, 06:35:08 PM
    • SantaHoHo: divinescape.eu5.org
      December 10, 2019, 06:35:00 PM
    • SantaHoHo:[link]
      December 10, 2019, 06:34:39 PM
    • Moneyking800: Yanille is back! We’re in beta looking for new players. We are small around 5-10 players on at anytime atm looking for active testers to build off of! Yanille-os.com
      December 10, 2019, 06:14:45 PM
    • drubrkletern: be honest with me boss
      December 06, 2019, 01:31:52 AM
    • drubrkletern: now is it really that unique
      December 06, 2019, 01:31:47 AM
    • SuperNativeZ: COME PLAY THE MOST UNIQUE CUSTOM RSPS #1 [link][link][link]
      December 05, 2019, 09:22:55 PM
    • SuperNativeZ: FASTEST GROWING #1 UNIQUE CUSTOM RSPS [link][link][link]
      December 05, 2019, 09:22:42 PM
    • ragnoroker: New Server - Unique - Awesome Community - Start your adventure - 60+ online : [link]
      December 05, 2019, 02:48:39 PM
    • ragnoroker: New Server - Unique - Awesome Community - Start your adventure - 40+ online : [link]
      December 05, 2019, 02:48:31 PM
    • Cole1497: you click any of these links? those boner pills theyre selling are wicked
      December 04, 2019, 05:58:03 PM
    • Cole1497: oh shit vain whats crackin
      December 04, 2019, 05:57:49 PM
    • ArtexAdv: FASTEST GROWING #1 UNIQUE CUSTOM RSPS [link]
      December 04, 2019, 06:30:27 AM
    • Vain_: where the boys at
      December 01, 2019, 03:20:36 PM
    • black evil111: They should close this down, mostly the downloads section. The mods dont know how to do their jobs worth shit and its no excuse like "we have real life stuff going on" everyones replacable. Speaking of replacable, fix download links! Before I go to rune-server.
      December 01, 2019, 01:50:26 PM
    • ragnoroker: New Server - Unique - Awesome Community - Start your adventure - 40+ online : [link]
      November 28, 2019, 12:41:24 PM
      November 28, 2019, 12:40:42 PM
    • 1strangler77: how do i post pictures on a post
      November 24, 2019, 05:16:18 PM
      November 23, 2019, 08:23:51 PM

Author Topic: application for helper  (Read 971 times)

Offlinerip cimanin

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    application for helper
    « on: March 21, 2018, 11:42:01 AM »
    Name:Toby kennedy

Username:rip cimanin

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?:georgia

Timezone:eastern standard

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?:8-16 i enjoy playing and helping others/bossing/skilling/and just talking and dicing

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I love playing moparscape, helping others and just all around meeting new people. i hope to get this opportunity to expand my reach to help all player's in need.

Why should we choose you over others:i am a very nice and trustworthy person. i also love helping and playing with new players to show them the ropes or at least a little about what i know myself

What are some useable skills you have?:im very quick at responding and am a very helpful person. many in game have wished they could vote me for staff/helper :) I'm quick to offer helpful advice and even a helping hand when needed, even if that means stopping what I am doing to help a fellow Moparian further their game play. I am very selfless and always enjoy doing what I can to help the server remain happy and peaceful. I will continue to do so regardless of if I receive a staff position or not. Another valuable thing about me is that I do not hold grudges. I am not spiteful but I will do what I need to do when it comes to making sure everything is fair for the players, at least as much as I can control as a helper.

Staff Experience:i was at one time a pmod on osrs but ended up resigning due to unfortunate medical problems and i also dont play as much anymore i enjoy mopar way more

What are the qualities you have?: I am responsible, quick to act as needed, very happy, not spiteful, and extremely helpful

How long have you played Moparscape?:as of now i have 47,000 minutes played on mopar i have played a few years back but no longer remember my login details

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position:If I am granted the helper position that I seek, I will do everything in my power to promote a happy community as well as doing everything I can to help every single player that needs help. I already do what I can to help as much as I am needed. I offer my help every time I log on and throughout the length of my playtime.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: I hope to become the best helper possible and even possibly move up to moderator later on. I already plan on continuing to play when I return to the states next year and do everything I can to continue to help the server as a whole.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I (Toby steven kennedy/rip cimanin), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    No: Application Nullified
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 11:47:30 AM by rip cimanin »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineGreat Dope

• View Profile
    Re: application for helper
    « Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 10:19:46 AM »
    Great attitude, Freindly, always active.

"It would be Doper, If you were Helper"

Offlinespartacus.x

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 06:53:43 PM »
    Love the attitude in server, very friendly and helpful. Keep it up. +1 from me :)

OfflineTesco Value

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 06:56:36 AM »
    Professional looking application
    Quite an active player from what i've seen
    Helpful
    Friend attitude
    Quite fun to be around

+1 from me.

Offlinerip cimanin

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 07:19:15 AM »
    @Tesco value ty I appreciate the comment I try my best and love helping people and meeting new people you sure are a unique person :) but agin thanks-Rip cimanin

Offlinegoodgame1234

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 08:11:20 AM »
    helpful; player.
    knows what he is doing.
    I will recommend him.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.