Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hodford: generic-x . c0m is the best
      Today at 02:32:34 AM
    • Cole1497: this shout box is diarrhetic
      July 15, 2019, 04:53:27 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg free ultra M box today (twisted bow??)
      July 13, 2019, 04:54:43 PM
      July 13, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
    • rune-list:[link] RuneScape Private Servers List & Community.
      July 12, 2019, 12:25:23 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! [link]
      July 11, 2019, 10:31:15 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! [link]
      July 11, 2019, 10:31:11 AM
      July 10, 2019, 05:27:05 AM
      July 10, 2019, 05:10:40 AM
      July 10, 2019, 04:43:07 AM
    • ArtexAdv: Artex-rsps,com [link] (BRAND NEW SERVER)
      July 08, 2019, 07:59:48 PM
    • ArtexAdv:[link] (BRAND NEW SERVER)
      July 08, 2019, 07:59:31 PM
      July 08, 2019, 07:03:33 PM
      July 08, 2019, 07:03:16 PM
      July 08, 2019, 06:59:50 PM
    • dan v jad: guys join PkOwnage today!! Great new server, raids, eco, PK! Discord [link] homepage [link]
      July 07, 2019, 10:59:48 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! - [link]
      July 07, 2019, 08:19:24 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! - [link]
      July 07, 2019, 08:19:04 AM
      July 05, 2019, 04:22:44 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg
      July 05, 2019, 04:22:32 PM

Author Topic: Dondo - [STAFF] Helper/Moderator Application  (Read 542 times)

Offlinepoojabba

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Dondo - [STAFF] Helper/Moderator Application
    « on: March 24, 2018, 09:05:04 AM »
    Name: Patrick

Username: Dondo

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?: Australia

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: Anywhere from 4-10. Even more on weekends.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I played this server none stop for months on end, i had life issues to sort out so i gave it a break, ive recently come back about a week ago. and what i came back to wasnt the server i played for months on end, seeing an average of 40ish people play from 80 to 90+ it was a pretty hard pill to swallow. i log on now and there really isnt many socially active players. no offence to the staff members onboard at the moment but the server can be better than what is was and is now, and again not trying to offend but when you see staff members sit at home, inactive and not being social what do other players feel when they log on for the first time. being a staff member means to actively help and communicate with the members around, and trying to make the server enjoyable, events, pvm, pvp.. i want the be apart of the staff group so i can change all this and help make this server great again.

Why should we choose you over others: Why should you choose me over others? well.. im an active player, who can do activities with other players i am helpful , positive, kind, fair and a reliable person who is selfless. all-round i can make the server and the players on it an enjoyable environment.

What are some useable skills you have?: i am a dedicated, reliable player. i have good teamwork and show good leadership.
    im very good at problem solving and being organised, motivation and perseverance that i hope to bring, will help make this server great again.

Staff Experience: Absolute none, first RSPS i have played.

What are the qualities you have?: Communication Skills.
    Honesty.
    Technical Competency.
    Work Ethic.
    Flexibility.
    Determination and Persistence..
     Problem-Solving Skills and loyalty

How long have you played Moparscape?: Nearly a year, not all at once though

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: if given any sort of staff position,  try my best to help players in need, be active and work with other players to enjoy the limited content we have (soon to change hopefully) i will being more positive environment.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: I want to bring the server into the right direction, to bring more content and more players than we already have. bring a more positive, and active community.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I ( Dondo ), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflinePkags

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    Re: Dondo - [STAFF] Helper/Moderator Application
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 11:47:51 AM »
    cant really say i seen much of you during my time zone or heard of other staff saying you are active and helping the community as of now.
    Runescape Gambling

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.