Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Cole1497: this shout box is diarrhetic
      July 15, 2019, 04:53:27 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg free ultra M box today (twisted bow??)
      July 13, 2019, 04:54:43 PM
      July 13, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
    • rune-list:[link] RuneScape Private Servers List & Community.
      July 12, 2019, 12:25:23 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! [link]
      July 11, 2019, 10:31:15 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! [link]
      July 11, 2019, 10:31:11 AM
      July 10, 2019, 05:27:05 AM
      July 10, 2019, 05:10:40 AM
      July 10, 2019, 04:43:07 AM
    • ArtexAdv: Artex-rsps,com [link] (BRAND NEW SERVER)
      July 08, 2019, 07:59:48 PM
    • ArtexAdv:[link] (BRAND NEW SERVER)
      July 08, 2019, 07:59:31 PM
      July 08, 2019, 07:03:33 PM
      July 08, 2019, 07:03:16 PM
      July 08, 2019, 06:59:50 PM
    • dan v jad: guys join PkOwnage today!! Great new server, raids, eco, PK! Discord [link] homepage [link]
      July 07, 2019, 10:59:48 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! - [link]
      July 07, 2019, 08:19:24 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! - [link]
      July 07, 2019, 08:19:04 AM
      July 05, 2019, 04:22:44 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg
      July 05, 2019, 04:22:32 PM
    • PavSwag: #AS [link] is 317 Oldschool RuneScape Private Server emulating core factors of the game with a strong economy and balance of experience to bossing and prestiging - Lumbridge remade - Login with a starter set of armour and items - PK District - Preloading sets - GE PVP - Clan Wars Safe PK - PVP Tournaments - Activity points for training - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Clue Scrolls & Imbue Scrolls - Player Profiles - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Construction, Sawmill, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - QoL Updates: Keybinds, Skill Guides,
      July 05, 2019, 04:22:29 PM

Author Topic: Evilshadows4 Application for helper  (Read 1107 times)

OfflineEvilShadows23

• View Profile
    Evilshadows4 Application for helper
    « on: April 10, 2018, 08:33:28 PM »
    Name:Alex Stewart

Username:Evilshadows4

IRL Picture: (Optional)  Snapshot_20180125.JPG

Where are you from?: Colorado

Timezone: Mountain time

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?:4 to 5

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?:To help new members on the server get going, Help the server of all wrong doings

Why should we choose you over others:Why should you chose me is because im reliable, and I have good integrity

What are some useable skills you have?:Coding, I like to code, and Security will rise If im promoted

Staff Experience:Ive ran my own private server once but it was a long time ago, I still know all the tricks in the the  trade tho

What are the qualities you have?:I have good integrity, if something needs to be done, ill do it even if no one is watching

How long have you played Moparscape?: just about a month

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: I will help others, and i will look for glitches, and fix them, and prevent hackers, and help all the newly added members
    What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:Respect mostly

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I (Alex Stewart), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    yes: Application Nullified
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineTesco Value

• View Profile
    Re: Evilshadows4 Application for helper
    « Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 12:37:14 AM »
    The only bit that made an ounce of sense to me was what you aim to achieve.. finding bugs and glitches - easily done it’s not as though you need to be staff to do it, as for fixing, unfortunately no you can’t, that’s down to the developer.

As for helping others and new players, you really don’t need to be staff for that either, the sincerest of people will help regardless.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineEvilShadows23

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 01:34:20 PM »
    thats what im trying to do is become a developer, but hippo said you got to start from the bottom and work your way up, witch is fine with me.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinespartacus.x

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 05:51:28 PM »
    Maybe after we see you more active and in-game mate. Continue trying to help people and we will see what the future holds.

Offlinerip cimanin

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 06:13:58 AM »
    well I didn't really understand much. if your such a great coder and like to heighten security why wouldn't you proof read and make sure things are as they seem. but like you said, "hippo sais you need to start from the bottom and work your way" and your fine with that which shows at least your willing to work your way through and prove what you have to bring to the table, and another thing id like to see you active more and helping a little more with the questions people have over yell or public chat. you do have charisma lets see what the future holds :)

Offlinedennis7744

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 06:46:33 PM »
    well the funny thing is ive seen him talk for the first time today so he is not very active so if youre working for developer i hope youre not going to do the same as amcora be active a bit and then leave without saying anything

OfflineHippoLord

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 08:10:58 PM »
    This application has been locked due to inactivity in game. Feel free to pm me to have it unlocked if you decide to come back.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.