Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • SantaHoHo: you wont regret when u join really nice server
      December 10, 2019, 06:35:18 PM
    • SantaHoHo: need staff :)
      December 10, 2019, 06:35:08 PM
    • SantaHoHo: divinescape.eu5.org
      December 10, 2019, 06:35:00 PM
    • SantaHoHo:[link]
      December 10, 2019, 06:34:39 PM
    • Moneyking800: Yanille is back! We’re in beta looking for new players. We are small around 5-10 players on at anytime atm looking for active testers to build off of! Yanille-os.com
      December 10, 2019, 06:14:45 PM
    • drubrkletern: be honest with me boss
      December 06, 2019, 01:31:52 AM
    • drubrkletern: now is it really that unique
      December 06, 2019, 01:31:47 AM
    • SuperNativeZ: COME PLAY THE MOST UNIQUE CUSTOM RSPS #1 [link][link][link]
      December 05, 2019, 09:22:55 PM
    • SuperNativeZ: FASTEST GROWING #1 UNIQUE CUSTOM RSPS [link][link][link]
      December 05, 2019, 09:22:42 PM
    • ragnoroker: New Server - Unique - Awesome Community - Start your adventure - 60+ online : [link]
      December 05, 2019, 02:48:39 PM
    • ragnoroker: New Server - Unique - Awesome Community - Start your adventure - 40+ online : [link]
      December 05, 2019, 02:48:31 PM
    • Cole1497: you click any of these links? those boner pills theyre selling are wicked
      December 04, 2019, 05:58:03 PM
    • Cole1497: oh shit vain whats crackin
      December 04, 2019, 05:57:49 PM
    • ArtexAdv: FASTEST GROWING #1 UNIQUE CUSTOM RSPS [link]
      December 04, 2019, 06:30:27 AM
    • Vain_: where the boys at
      December 01, 2019, 03:20:36 PM
    • black evil111: They should close this down, mostly the downloads section. The mods dont know how to do their jobs worth shit and its no excuse like "we have real life stuff going on" everyones replacable. Speaking of replacable, fix download links! Before I go to rune-server.
      December 01, 2019, 01:50:26 PM
    • ragnoroker: New Server - Unique - Awesome Community - Start your adventure - 40+ online : [link]
      November 28, 2019, 12:41:24 PM
      November 28, 2019, 12:40:42 PM
    • 1strangler77: how do i post pictures on a post
      November 24, 2019, 05:16:18 PM
      November 23, 2019, 08:23:51 PM

Author Topic: in-game application for helper/moderator  (Read 1208 times)

Offlinefluffy hippo

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    in-game application for helper/moderator
    « on: March 24, 2018, 06:02:37 AM »
    Good morning/afternoon/evening,
    Firstly i would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time out of your day to read my application ^.^
    i would like to just take this moment to go through a couple of things i feel i should share to help you all understand me as a player and why i wish to apply ^.^

well lets get started hehe ^.^
    hi everyone i'm x elmo x (in-game name) and i love meeting all different types of new people who join our wonderful server, i enjoy helping players with any questions they might have and just generally being there for those people who feel a little lonely and just want a chat,
    i like to think of myself as a very kind,caring and fair person who especially loves to see/make people happy, after all its nice to be nice! ^.^

i feel if i gained a position in your helper or staff section in-game it would definitely give other players a opportunity to see i am here when i'm in-game to help and be there for all players,
    it would definitely give me a boost in my self to ensure i give the absolute best information or advice on any matter brought to me,
    i wont go on talking for hours about why i think i should have this position, but i would like you all to please give your feedback/thoughts on this post in the comments section,
    once again i'm very grateful to you all for taking the time to read through my application and i wish you all the best of luck irl and in-game ive added the template to the bottom of this post and completed in full for your reading ^.^

Name: sophie

Username: x ELMO x

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?: England

Timezone: GMT

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 5-16

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: i gain great satisfaction knowing im helping others and the icon next to my name will allow other in-game players to identify me as a member they can go to for help/advise or just a chat ^.^

Why should we choose you over others: because im a kind/caring/fair and loveable person who only ever wants to help and make people happy ^.^

What are some useable skills you have?: im polite, well mannered, kind and supportive.

Staff Experience: i have been a mod/admin on other servers when i was a teenager so many "moons" ago but i am excited and will to show you how good i can be

What are the qualities you have?: i will always when active be there as a person all players can go to for all means of issue's

How long have you played Moparscape?: a few months and excited about the future! ^.^

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: again like ive said in other area's, ill be around in-game to support help and advise players with any queries they may bring to me, i will do my absolute best to get people on the path they're aiming of to help all players succeed in getting there goals ^.^

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: a kinda and welcoming server for all our new players and current to enjoy for a long time to come! ^.^

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?: yes i completely understand that if that was to happen i would be immediately demoted.

Kind Regards,
    x ELMO x
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:16:28 AM by fluffy hippo »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineCoRe0412

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: in-game application for helper/moderator
    « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 06:11:38 AM »
    Elmo, you're a nice and likeable person. I'd love to see you as a helper or as a moderator.

Offlinefluffy hippo

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 06:23:28 AM »
    Elmo, you're a nice and likeable person. I'd love to see you as a helper or as a moderator.

aww thankyou core, thats very kind of you it means alot, im also very excited for more players to see ^.^

OfflineRubes

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 06:28:14 AM »
    I'm all for the promotion of Elmo!

Never turns away someone in need of help and is always kind! Good Luck ^_^
    YUNG GOD RUBY

Walking into a drowned light with everlasting silence~

OVO XO GOTHBOICLIQUE

Offlinefluffy hippo

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 06:34:17 AM »
    I'm all for the promotion of Elmo!

Never turns away someone in need of help and is always kind! Good Luck ^_^

aw' thankyou rubes it means alot! ^.^
    glad ive been able to help and see you've come a long way with your stats so welldone!
    and thankyou for taking the time to read my post im very grateful ^.^

Offlinedennis7744

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 06:47:29 PM »
    you have a nice apply made and youre active ingame idk howmany you know but youre friendly and active 1+ from me

Offlinepee kay yew

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 08:41:35 PM »
    Wow, definitely one of the top applications I have seen thus far. X Elmo X is a very kind-hearted person in game and when she can help people out she definitely does try! I would love to see you work your way up the staff chain! +1

Pee kay yew-

OfflineStitch R6

• Moparscape Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 10:41:01 PM »
    Probably one of the more "professional" application I got to read, especially with the little extra bit besides the template. I wish you luck for future consideration and In-game staff will surely keep an eye on things.

Unfortunately, I cannot give a +1 or -1 but like a few others, this application will be under consideration for helper position in-game. As long as things stay their course and nothing comes up or happens in order to delay your chances. (Hope that makes sense lol)

-Stitch R6
    Mopar's In-Game Helper - 12/27/2016

Mopar's In-Game Moderator - 5/24/2017

OfflinePkags

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 11:39:52 AM »
    nice looking app but i would like to see more activity on helping players posting questions over yell rather then just hosting and saying hi tu players longing on. i would suggest playing the server for a few more weeks and gain some more experiens of the server and that way learn how you can help newer players with there questions.

Offlinecharmie

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 07:56:42 PM »
    Probably one of the best written apps in a long time.. and i just read them when im bored online

you have all the attributes to become a good staff member, but only one downside is that i dont see you generally helping out, i would like to see more help on yell if people need it and so on

but apart from that great app +1

Offlinerip cimanin

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 07:25:06 AM »
    you are a very nice and sweet person, but your are also very new to the server. I would like to see you as a helper down the road. I'm just not sure you can answer most of questions new/old players may need answered, but then agin its not my choice to promote you.

you do get a +1 from me :)

OfflineHippoLord

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 08:07:20 PM »
    I know you told me you were taking time off for personal reasons so this application will be locked. Feel free to apply again in the future.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.