Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Double EXP is enabled right now aswell as other events! - [link]
      August 18, 2019, 07:14:43 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Double EXP is enabled right now aswell as other events! - [link]
      August 18, 2019, 07:14:35 AM
    • puppajohn: Come and join us today for amazing content !
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:16 PM
    • puppajohn:[link] come and join us now! you have donator on your server? no problem we restore your donator credits and symbol ! free M box on loggins
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:02 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW || EP GETS YOU OSRS GP TOKENS
      August 15, 2019, 05:13:07 PM
    • hodford: autoscape,0rg is actually fudgein lit as come check it out
      August 13, 2019, 02:59:58 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:49 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:46 AM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW
      August 08, 2019, 07:29:43 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:53 AM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:46 AM
    • asshole_rule: bernie sanders
      August 06, 2019, 07:54:02 PM
    • PavSwag: #AS 100M OSRS GP GIVEAWAY!! [link] 317 Oldschool RuneScape Private Server emulating core factors of the game with a strong economy and balance of experience to bossing and prestiging -Receive DONATOR Perks by maxing to 99s- Lumbridge remade - Login with a starter set of armour and items - PK District - Preloading sets - Activity points for training - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Construction, Sawmill, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - NPC Drop Table, Kills Tracker, Points Tracker, Extra settings. - Doubled Xp & Points Weekends - Vote System - Vote4Donor - Competitive Highscores - Tons of Content - Join us today for bonus giveaways and free ultra mystery box upon login!   Official YouTube Media: [youtube]P5D0eXEmjA4[/youtube] Join NOW Ill personally give you Ultra Mystery Boxes (Twisted Bow??) Im the Developer :smiley: Heres the Discord:  [link] BTW 100m OSRS GP Giveaways WEEKLY!
      August 05, 2019, 01:05:53 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:52 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:47 PM
    • suelo: does the search not work on here?
      August 05, 2019, 02:12:08 AM
    • PavSwag: #AS 100M OSRS GP GIVEAWAY!! [link] 317 Oldschool RuneScape Private Server emulating core factors of the game with a strong economy and balance of experience to bossing and prestiging -Receive DONATOR Perks by maxing to 99s- Lumbridge remade - Login with a starter set of armour and items - PK District - Preloading sets - Activity points for training - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Construction, Sawmill, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - NPC Drop Table, Kills Tracker, Points Tracker, Extra settings. - Doubled Xp & Points Weekends - Vote System - Vote4Donor - Competitive Highscores - Tons of Content - Join us today for bonus giveaways and free ultra mystery box upon login!   Official YouTube Media: [youtube]P5D0eXEmjA4[/youtube] Join NOW Ill personally give you Ultra Mystery Boxes (Twisted Bow??) Im the Developer :smiley: Heres the Discord:  [link] BTW 100m OSRS GP Giveaways WEEKLY!
      August 04, 2019, 11:48:39 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW?
      August 04, 2019, 11:21:52 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! - 20+ online, Many events tonight :) come join the fun. [link]!
      August 04, 2019, 12:39:24 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! - 20+ online, Many events tonight :) come join the fun. [link]!
      August 04, 2019, 12:39:18 PM

Author Topic: Tesco Value - The one and only <3 - Helper application.  (Read 760 times)

OfflineTesco Value

• View Profile
    Tesco Value - The one and only <3 - Helper application.
    « on: April 08, 2018, 01:30:31 PM »
    Name:
    Dec

Username:
    Tesco value (Clue would be in the topic header)

26, although if it helps i can act like a 12 year old on steroids if it helps my standing.

IRL Picture: (Optional)
    I would, but i feel everyone including myself would appreciate their pc's not blowing up and remaining intact.

Where are you from?:
    Where tea and crumpets are a thing, you guessed it, The United Kingdom.

Timezone:
    As above, so i guess GMT+0

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?:
    Well, this is a tricky question - it could be 2-3 hours, or it could be 8-12 depends on work and the pregnant misses. (more so option 2 really as you know what a hormonal woman can be like, am i right?)

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?:
    Well because i'm a big cuddly teddy bear that turns grizzly on rule breakers :o and because i'm helpful, i think? you know it.

Why should we choose you over others:
    Because I'm an overweight virgin that somehow impregnated his girlfriend, besides, im fun, helpful and at times *drum roll please* a badass, + my love for the game would put me online for nice periods of time, refer to the question regarding playtime, or ignore it slightly and carry on reading here, in which you know.. its still going to be the same or similar answer.

What are some useable skills you have?:
    I can sneeze and fart at the same time, and that you know my ingame skills are just top notch, i mean who doesnt want someone with 1 hunter as a helper(it means i won't hunt them down if they upset me!?!?)

Staff Experience:
    well, i was a helper on here for a bit, then progressed to become a moderator, the one everyone loved, apart from the bug abusers.. god they hated my guts, but that's not my fault i was there at the right time :( oh and i was an admin on an old server called soulsplit, v2 i think i was on, or v1 pretty sure it was v2,

What are the qualities you have?:
    I feel this is a trick question, i mean im fun and friendly, i guess im pretty professional when it comes down to the job role at stake, or is it on a more personal level? like i have a goatee? is that a quality? i have burp the alphabet aswell.

How long have you played Moparscape?:
    in a galaxy far far away when ali was the brutal admin, pinkeggs was the loveable admin, graham was the owner that nobody saw, and when wilko, blind, halifax, myself, charmie and stitch were all staff members? so maybe 2 years ago?(i have had a downtime of like 6 months though)

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position:
    Eat, Sleep, occasionally work, play mopar, help people, slap some ass, upset rulebreakers, slap more ass, play the game have fun, and host events, and no, not always rewarding ones, just for fun, interact with PEOPLE, SCREW THE ::priceguide people need to get talking more!

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:
    same as before, hit it out to achieve mod, then before becoming a manic depressive as before(long story we'll ignore it as its boring) i'll go for that sweet ass gold crown to make my life a little better, and make me feel like i've achieved something in life.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I (insert name), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings. <------- so this bit is weirdly layed out so i'm going to put it out there that i accept the terms and conditions.

this thing below - just ignore it, it doesn't really exist to be honest, just happened to appear on the bottom of my app for a strange reason unknown to myself and everyone else.

No: Application Nullified
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinecharmie

• View Profile
    Re: Tesco Value - The one and only <3 - Helper application.
    « Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 03:11:38 PM »
    If you go into tescos and ask for a value meal this is what you get a meal that answers your question but after about 20 minutes of reading some random other stuff,

But there's nothing Tesco value about this,  it's pure banter and high value meat that you should actually bow down to

Get more active baby ♡♡

Plus 1
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinespartacus.x

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 06:55:56 PM »
    Would like to see more activity, but so far you're doing good whenever I do see you online.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineTesco Value

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 04:36:26 AM »
    Inactive.
    Banned 1/2 the server pkers.
    Banned with barely enough reason.
    Killed 1/2 the player-base.
    -1 from the OG's.

You must have serious memory loss, nobody was banned by me, jailed, all for glitch abusing.

And proof was given in terms of video footage over staff Skype.

Offlinecharmie

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 05:12:26 AM »
    Inactive.
    Banned 1/2 the server pkers.
    Banned with barely enough reason.
    Killed 1/2 the player-base.
    -1 from the OG's.

there's alot of shit you've done my friend that could of got you banned but you havent, so pipe down -1 from the og

OfflineHippoLord

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 08:08:36 PM »
    I was happy to see you initially come back to the community after a long hiatus but unfortunately seeing your behavior in game and seeing you advertise another server makes you ineligible for this position.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.