Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • puppajohn: Come and join us today for amazing content !
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:16 PM
    • puppajohn:[link] come and join us now! you have donator on your server? no problem we restore your donator credits and symbol ! free M box on loggins
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:02 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW || EP GETS YOU OSRS GP TOKENS
      August 15, 2019, 05:13:07 PM
    • hodford: autoscape,0rg is actually fudgein lit as come check it out
      August 13, 2019, 02:59:58 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:49 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:46 AM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW
      August 08, 2019, 07:29:43 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:53 AM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:46 AM
    • asshole_rule: bernie sanders
      August 06, 2019, 07:54:02 PM
    • PavSwag: #AS 100M OSRS GP GIVEAWAY!! [link] 317 Oldschool RuneScape Private Server emulating core factors of the game with a strong economy and balance of experience to bossing and prestiging -Receive DONATOR Perks by maxing to 99s- Lumbridge remade - Login with a starter set of armour and items - PK District - Preloading sets - Activity points for training - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Construction, Sawmill, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - NPC Drop Table, Kills Tracker, Points Tracker, Extra settings. - Doubled Xp & Points Weekends - Vote System - Vote4Donor - Competitive Highscores - Tons of Content - Join us today for bonus giveaways and free ultra mystery box upon login!   Official YouTube Media: [youtube]P5D0eXEmjA4[/youtube] Join NOW Ill personally give you Ultra Mystery Boxes (Twisted Bow??) Im the Developer :smiley: Heres the Discord:  [link] BTW 100m OSRS GP Giveaways WEEKLY!
      August 05, 2019, 01:05:53 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:52 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:47 PM
    • suelo: does the search not work on here?
      August 05, 2019, 02:12:08 AM
    • PavSwag: #AS 100M OSRS GP GIVEAWAY!! [link] 317 Oldschool RuneScape Private Server emulating core factors of the game with a strong economy and balance of experience to bossing and prestiging -Receive DONATOR Perks by maxing to 99s- Lumbridge remade - Login with a starter set of armour and items - PK District - Preloading sets - Activity points for training - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Construction, Sawmill, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - NPC Drop Table, Kills Tracker, Points Tracker, Extra settings. - Doubled Xp & Points Weekends - Vote System - Vote4Donor - Competitive Highscores - Tons of Content - Join us today for bonus giveaways and free ultra mystery box upon login!   Official YouTube Media: [youtube]P5D0eXEmjA4[/youtube] Join NOW Ill personally give you Ultra Mystery Boxes (Twisted Bow??) Im the Developer :smiley: Heres the Discord:  [link] BTW 100m OSRS GP Giveaways WEEKLY!
      August 04, 2019, 11:48:39 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW?
      August 04, 2019, 11:21:52 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! - 20+ online, Many events tonight :) come join the fun. [link]!
      August 04, 2019, 12:39:24 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! - 20+ online, Many events tonight :) come join the fun. [link]!
      August 04, 2019, 12:39:18 PM
      August 04, 2019, 12:39:13 PM
    • hodford: www generic-x.c 0m
      August 04, 2019, 02:35:58 AM

Author Topic: in-game application for helper/moderator  (Read 1034 times)

Offlinefluffy hippo

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    in-game application for helper/moderator
    « on: March 24, 2018, 06:02:37 AM »
    Good morning/afternoon/evening,
    Firstly i would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time out of your day to read my application ^.^
    i would like to just take this moment to go through a couple of things i feel i should share to help you all understand me as a player and why i wish to apply ^.^

well lets get started hehe ^.^
    hi everyone i'm x elmo x (in-game name) and i love meeting all different types of new people who join our wonderful server, i enjoy helping players with any questions they might have and just generally being there for those people who feel a little lonely and just want a chat,
    i like to think of myself as a very kind,caring and fair person who especially loves to see/make people happy, after all its nice to be nice! ^.^

i feel if i gained a position in your helper or staff section in-game it would definitely give other players a opportunity to see i am here when i'm in-game to help and be there for all players,
    it would definitely give me a boost in my self to ensure i give the absolute best information or advice on any matter brought to me,
    i wont go on talking for hours about why i think i should have this position, but i would like you all to please give your feedback/thoughts on this post in the comments section,
    once again i'm very grateful to you all for taking the time to read through my application and i wish you all the best of luck irl and in-game ive added the template to the bottom of this post and completed in full for your reading ^.^

Name: sophie

Username: x ELMO x

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?: England

Timezone: GMT

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 5-16

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: i gain great satisfaction knowing im helping others and the icon next to my name will allow other in-game players to identify me as a member they can go to for help/advise or just a chat ^.^

Why should we choose you over others: because im a kind/caring/fair and loveable person who only ever wants to help and make people happy ^.^

What are some useable skills you have?: im polite, well mannered, kind and supportive.

Staff Experience: i have been a mod/admin on other servers when i was a teenager so many "moons" ago but i am excited and will to show you how good i can be

What are the qualities you have?: i will always when active be there as a person all players can go to for all means of issue's

How long have you played Moparscape?: a few months and excited about the future! ^.^

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: again like ive said in other area's, ill be around in-game to support help and advise players with any queries they may bring to me, i will do my absolute best to get people on the path they're aiming of to help all players succeed in getting there goals ^.^

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: a kinda and welcoming server for all our new players and current to enjoy for a long time to come! ^.^

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?: yes i completely understand that if that was to happen i would be immediately demoted.

Kind Regards,
    x ELMO x
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:16:28 AM by fluffy hippo »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineCoRe0412

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: in-game application for helper/moderator
    « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 06:11:38 AM »
    Elmo, you're a nice and likeable person. I'd love to see you as a helper or as a moderator.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinefluffy hippo

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 06:23:28 AM »
    Elmo, you're a nice and likeable person. I'd love to see you as a helper or as a moderator.

aww thankyou core, thats very kind of you it means alot, im also very excited for more players to see ^.^
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineRubes

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 06:28:14 AM »
    I'm all for the promotion of Elmo!

Never turns away someone in need of help and is always kind! Good Luck ^_^
    YUNG GOD RUBY

Walking into a drowned light with everlasting silence~

OVO XO GOTHBOICLIQUE

Offlinefluffy hippo

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 06:34:17 AM »
    I'm all for the promotion of Elmo!

Never turns away someone in need of help and is always kind! Good Luck ^_^

aw' thankyou rubes it means alot! ^.^
    glad ive been able to help and see you've come a long way with your stats so welldone!
    and thankyou for taking the time to read my post im very grateful ^.^

Offlinedennis7744

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 06:47:29 PM »
    you have a nice apply made and youre active ingame idk howmany you know but youre friendly and active 1+ from me

Offlinepee kay yew

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 08:41:35 PM »
    Wow, definitely one of the top applications I have seen thus far. X Elmo X is a very kind-hearted person in game and when she can help people out she definitely does try! I would love to see you work your way up the staff chain! +1

Pee kay yew-

OfflineStitch R6

• Moparscape Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 10:41:01 PM »
    Probably one of the more "professional" application I got to read, especially with the little extra bit besides the template. I wish you luck for future consideration and In-game staff will surely keep an eye on things.

Unfortunately, I cannot give a +1 or -1 but like a few others, this application will be under consideration for helper position in-game. As long as things stay their course and nothing comes up or happens in order to delay your chances. (Hope that makes sense lol)

-Stitch R6
    Mopar's In-Game Helper - 12/27/2016

Mopar's In-Game Moderator - 5/24/2017

OfflinePkags

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 11:39:52 AM »
    nice looking app but i would like to see more activity on helping players posting questions over yell rather then just hosting and saying hi tu players longing on. i would suggest playing the server for a few more weeks and gain some more experiens of the server and that way learn how you can help newer players with there questions.

Offlinecharmie

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 07:56:42 PM »
    Probably one of the best written apps in a long time.. and i just read them when im bored online

you have all the attributes to become a good staff member, but only one downside is that i dont see you generally helping out, i would like to see more help on yell if people need it and so on

but apart from that great app +1

Offlinerip cimanin

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 07:25:06 AM »
    you are a very nice and sweet person, but your are also very new to the server. I would like to see you as a helper down the road. I'm just not sure you can answer most of questions new/old players may need answered, but then agin its not my choice to promote you.

you do get a +1 from me :)

OfflineHippoLord

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 08:07:20 PM »
    I know you told me you were taking time off for personal reasons so this application will be locked. Feel free to apply again in the future.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.