Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • DeathsChaos9: Well damn, long time no see m8
      Today at 10:37:06 PM
    • usman555: i remembered out of nowhere and came to check how mopar was going
      Today at 08:34:39 PM
    • usman555: remember azaruth, deathz
      Today at 08:34:24 PM
    • usman555: hey
      Today at 08:33:56 PM
    • Vain_: buying gf
      Today at 01:53:12 PM
    • charmie: WILKO MY MAIN MAIN!
      May 26, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      May 26, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
    • Saltyspade10: Okay I won't be back
      May 24, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
    • [email protected]: im buying an ad banner from graham the owner need to get in contact
      May 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
    • [email protected]: any mods on
      May 23, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
    • kepoly: 11 years ago, damn
      May 23, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
    • B50: Sever error what happen
      May 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
    • The Soul: 10 years later
      May 21, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
    • The Soul: wow people are still here?
      May 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
    • Wilkooo: and apologies to the OG forum guys on behalf of that fudgewit dr house that pretty much killed this entire domain
      May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
    • Wilkooo: shoutout to all those that played back in the beginning, all new people that hang around now seem to be pretty braindead
      May 21, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
    • Wilkooo: born sep 2016 - died whenever pink eggs resigned
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
    • Wilkooo: Rip moparscape rsps
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      May 21, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      May 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

Author Topic: Staff Application  (Read 1537 times)

OfflineAdaro

• View Profile
      • Moparscape Community Chat
    Staff Application
    « on: December 16, 2016, 03:09:58 AM »
    Name: Aaron Reyes

Username: Adaro

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?: California, USA

Timezone: Pacific Time (UTC-08:00)

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 10 Hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I love helping players, creating a positive light, and exchanging ideas or advice on item prices, skilling, pking, and reminding players of the current rules.

Why should we choose you over others: I have achieved high levels in a variety of skills to gain enough experience to assist newer and current players in those skills. I am always current with up-to-date prices of most items in-game and have a profound knowledge of boss fighting and locations of certain NPCs.

What are some useable skills you have?: I am studying to be an Organization Development Consultant major. I get along with all types of people but will hold people accountable for their actions.

Staff Experience: I was a Player Moderator in 2 RSPS's named Pkerslyfe and Velrix in 2009-2010 until they were both shut down unexpectedly.

What are the qualities you have?: I love helping people, making people smile, creating a positive light where there was not one before. If you give, you will always receive. I am never happy unless everyone else is happy, and I find that being around negative stagnant energy is not good for my personality or personal energy. I love being constantly busy with tasks and I am a good listener but also stern on guidelines handed down to me to pass along to others.

How long have you played Moparscape?: 17,000+ Hours

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: I will enforce all the rules of Moparscape, and represent our server by not abusing my power as a staff member by proving a point to others that the rules applies to everyone. I want to show players how supportive I can be as a staff member, which will undoubtedly help the server grow.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: I will continue to do what is expected from every staff member; and that is to enforce the rules of Moparscape, and continue helping new and current players who are in need of assistance. I can only hope to achieve Moderator status one day to help others more efficiently.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I (Adaro), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    No: Application Nullified

Have a good day!
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:40:25 AM by Adaro »
    Mopar's In-Game Helper - 2/15/2017

Mopar's In-Game Moderator - 4/19/2017
    RS2Ad banner

Offlineduilmobod

• View Profile
    Re: Staff Application
    « Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 06:29:27 PM »
    this player follows me around whenever they see me. obviously someone with low self esteem that is desperate for attention. u don't want someone like that on ur staff team - someone who only wants to be a member of staff so that people will talk to and suck up to them. bad bad idea.
    RS2Ad banner

OfflinestCky

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 06:37:09 PM »
    How long have you played Moparscape?: 7,000+ Hours
    HOLD CTRL AND TYPE "WTF" FOR ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓦𝓣ℱ
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineJrBanhammerZ

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 11:21:34 PM »
    this player follows me around whenever they see me. obviously someone with low self esteem that is desperate for attention. u don't want someone like that on ur staff team - someone who only wants to be a member of staff so that people will talk to and suck up to them. bad bad idea.
    typical wolf thing to say. trying to bring down everyone else's feelings. It took lots of courage to post this application and your rude attitude probably just frightened him off.

Offlineduilmobod

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 10:50:47 AM »
    typical wolf thing to say. trying to bring down everyone else's feelings. It took lots of courage to post this application and your rude attitude probably just frightened him off.

herd of gazelles gonna try and push me down...i'll drag them with me. the truth hurts. application denied.

OfflineJrBanhammerZ

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 12:08:48 PM »

herd of gazelles gonna try and push me down...i'll drag them with me. the truth hurts. application denied.

are you trying to impersonate a staff member by denying an application?? sounds to me like you are

Offlineduilmobod

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 04:27:08 PM »

are you trying to impersonate a staff member by denying an application?? sounds to me like you are

nah, not a staff member. couldn't pay me enough to work for your little kangaroo court, but don't get it wrong, i run this place. my people are cleaning the gazelles out right now, one by one

OfflineGakubiwa

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 04:15:06 AM »

How long have you played Moparscape?: 7,000+ Hours

pic or it didnt happen.

just kidding. +1 for you aaron!

OfflineSintax

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 10:55:37 PM »
    I see you online a decent amount, never seen you in any negative light. Just use yell more and continue to help people
    “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.”  Terry Pratchett

IGN: Syntax

OfflineAdaro

• View Profile
      • Moparscape Community Chat
    « Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 01:41:46 AM »
    I see you online a decent amount, never seen you in any negative light. Just use yell more and continue to help people

Thanks mate :D
    Mopar's In-Game Helper - 2/15/2017

Mopar's In-Game Moderator - 4/19/2017

OfflineEonis

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 01:58:11 PM »
    You really deserve this!!

OfflineJaxStacks

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 09:16:39 PM »
    +1 For me, Goodluck.

OfflineR A N G 4 M

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 12:45:09 PM »
    Seen this post a while ago and was undecided didn't seen you help much actually.
    But now for the last +- 2-3 weeks i seen you helping players on a good way.
    Good in knowledge.
    Behavior towards other players is friendly and respectful.
    Keep it up man!
    You have my full support from now on.

Best of luck if you still want this position!

Sincerely,
    R A N G 4 M
    Moparscape Private Server In-Game Head Moderator.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.