General Category > Community Feedback

Allow Website Links in RS2 Server/Client Showoff Board

<<< (2/4) >>>

Uncalled:

--- Quote from: kronikz on February 09, 2014, 03:16:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: naseem142 on February 09, 2014, 01:53:48 AM ---Wouldn't that allow advertising in that section? Just my opinion ..

--- End quote ---
No it wouldn't be advertising. People should be allowed to follow updates and what no on the forums and be apart of the community there. It's not like they're advertising I guess, but anyone who would like to follow the development more can register on the forums and what not. They can post suggestions and feedback. I don't understand why it isn't aloud.

Even though I hate you riipiin from the bottom of my heart.

/support :(

--- End quote ---
Until their server is finished and launches, then that person will already have summed up a community to start with.

Davidi2:
The rules were different, for some reason when the sections got merged we got the old rules instead of the updated ones. I can't remember exactly what the new rules were but there was something about linking to your own advertisement threads in your development threads and being able to post website links in development threads as long as the server was not already being hosted.

Uncalled:

--- Quote from: Davidi2 on February 09, 2014, 03:34:44 AM ---The rules were different, for some reason when the sections got merged we got the old rules instead of the updated ones. I can't remember exactly what the new rules were but there was something about linking to your own advertisement threads in your development threads and being able to post website links in development threads as long as the server was not already being hosted.

--- End quote ---
Oh yeah, I think I remember that. I still think it's a form of advertisement either way.

RiiPiiNFtW:

--- Quote from: Uncalled on February 09, 2014, 03:22:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: kronikz on February 09, 2014, 03:16:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: naseem142 on February 09, 2014, 01:53:48 AM ---Wouldn't that allow advertising in that section? Just my opinion ..

--- End quote ---
No it wouldn't be advertising. People should be allowed to follow updates and what no on the forums and be apart of the community there. It's not like they're advertising I guess, but anyone who would like to follow the development more can register on the forums and what not. They can post suggestions and feedback. I don't understand why it isn't aloud.

Even though I hate you riipiin from the bottom of my heart.

/support :(

--- End quote ---
Until their server is finished and launches, then that person will already have summed up a community to start with.

--- End quote ---
By the time the server is being hosted, the thread should have been locked and moved to the advertisement board where updates will continue to be posted.

artem543:
And I was bullied for 'advertising' Avarrocka in the general section lol. Support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version