Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • kingyou: DID YOU ENJOY [email protected]!!!! WELL THIS IS WAYYYY BETTER ! COME TRY US OUT !! [link]
      May 24, 2019, 04:20:48 PM
    • kingyou: DID YOU ENJOY [email protected]!!!! WELL THIS IS WAYYYY BETTER ! COME TRY US OUT !! [link]
      May 24, 2019, 04:20:40 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:20:31 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:20:21 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:20:14 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:20:07 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:19:59 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:19:50 PM
    • kingyou: DID YOU ENJOY [email protected]!!!! WELL THIS IS WAYYYY BETTER ! COME TRY US OUT ! ! [link]
      May 24, 2019, 04:19:33 PM
    • kingyou: DID YOU ENJOY [email protected]!!!! WELL THIS IS WAYYYY BETTER ! COME TRY US OUT !!https://www.dissuade614.com/
      May 24, 2019, 04:18:54 PM
    • kingyou: DID YOU ENJOY [email protected]!!!! WELL THIS IS WAYYYY BETTER ! COME TRY US OUT !!https://www.dissuade614.com/
      May 24, 2019, 04:18:26 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:18:14 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:17:57 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:17:46 PM
      May 24, 2019, 04:17:34 PM
    • kingyou:[link]
      May 24, 2019, 04:17:05 PM
    • kingyou:[link]  DID YOU ENJOY [email protected]!!!! WELL THIS IS WAYYYY BETTER ! COME TRY US OUT !!!
      May 24, 2019, 04:16:58 PM
    • PavSwag: BRAND NEW RSPS AUTOSCAPE,ORG FREE MBOX WHEN YOU GET 99 SKILL FOR DONATOR POINTS
      May 22, 2019, 01:52:56 PM
    • Duriall: Join the HYPE TRAIN! New Server - Varrock - Release is tomorrow. Join the discord and forums now for free items on release! [link]
      May 21, 2019, 04:47:56 PM
    • Riskdemon:[link] Varrock OSRS RSPS releasing May 22nd! Discord link provided!
      May 18, 2019, 11:43:14 PM

Author Topic: [b]Legalization of Iron-man Merchandising[/b]  (Read 1775 times)

OfflineHakHimself

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    [b]Legalization of Iron-man Merchandising[/b]
    « on: March 11, 2017, 07:23:12 PM »
    Now i know the title might have made a few eyes roll because "iron man are not allowed to trade any way". but lets take a step back and think of the bigger picture here. Now i myself dont spend money on games when i can spend my time instead as i myself have much of that. whats i bring forth is a way to legalize iron men to be able to mechant to each other, with only gold to be the sole item used.

"but iron men dont need gold" personally i myself at this moment am geting my smithing up to sell ruby (e) bolts. but as a iron man im restristed to do so and get myself the gold (my point in all this) to get myself donor status. as  repeat if i can get something in another way without spending cash, i would make the time to do it so this was my idea

*Iron men will be allowed to sell items to each other under special and strict restriction

*Staff  MUST be present for each trade, and WILL search your inventory before an after every trade

*There will be two fights, one where the buyer holds his weapon o choice and kills the seller, then the seller uses his weapon and the buyer dies. this will be item>gold. thios is because those who flee or log ill be held on offence and banned without warning. this in all will be the RISK of iron man merchandising.

*Once more this idea came to my mind because of my current goal, tyhe ability to let those lke me who join and want to main iron man and buy donation with pure gold, the ability to be able to atleast make and sell items to sell  so they may do as much, as trading is not allowed with airon man but staking is a legal proccess

i myself must admit this idea comes as im drinking and smoking, but i believe this wil be something that would be a great addition and make the economy of our server flourish. every server has regular eco, but do any o them have a iron man one? please tell me your thoughts and suggestions, for i myself ish to make this come into official rule
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineWilkooo

• View Profile
    Re: [b]Legalization of Iron-man Merchandising[/b]
    « Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 05:24:05 AM »
    This seems kinda silly to me as it defeated the purpose of ironman, the main reason most people choose ironman is to challenge themselves and see how far they can get without trading.
    Moparscape In-game Administrator

Wadiyatalkinabeet

http://prntscr.com/gzxfez
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineTravas

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 09:03:38 PM »
    good suggestion devs pls add it

rep++
    Davidi2
    Cpu's are like pussy you'd rather have two but one will work
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineRoving Elves

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 04:39:03 AM »
    Sorry, but this is ridiculous. Ironman mode is intended to be a standalone experience. I agree that I prefer using my time instead of real life currency to purchase status if I can help it, but don't invest in a main which is an Ironman if you're not in the mindset to get everything on your own. Like, absolutely everything.
    "They", as in the devs, should invest in adding a npc where you can revert to a regular game mode type (needed), and (optionally) cementing your stats in the Ironman Hiscores (lol what Ironman Hiscores ikr?) for when you feel like giving in and not wanting to make another account. But they have more important things that they need to tend to.

Long story short - Trading / Staking is a form of player to player interaction, Ironman is about restricting those interactions in a way to make it a single player experience.
    I'd suggest you suggest something along the lines of a "Duo" type account if you still agree with this post you made being intoxicated. But that again is something to be thought about, because like Ironman mode, it will only cater for a small margin of players, and would probably only be used by existing players with friends, and thus not being highly prioritised. 'They' will want to spend a lot of time on something that will potentially bring in revenue from player's interests. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Anyways, Ironman is Ironman. If you're also that interested in this suggestion you made, maybe DIY with two normal accounts if your friend(s) is / are willing and make a vid or post on here containing images of your progress with the "Duo" mode account. IDK.

Sorry if I sound like a dick, but I hate people fudgein' with me Ironman mode. Have a good day.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.