Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • jennipher11: and now its back
      November 27, 2020, 03:38:57 PM
    • jennipher11: it was the best rsps
      November 27, 2020, 03:38:52 PM
    • jennipher11: try out dodian.net
      November 27, 2020, 03:38:39 PM
    • ZamorakRSPS:[link]
      November 22, 2020, 06:45:19 PM
    • thewraith500: 08 member here come play my server been up for 3 years developing just now advertising Autoscape.org very fun osrs style with some pre-eoc and customs designed by m
      November 20, 2020, 05:53:25 PM
    • Mod Thunder: checkin in from 2008 as well
      November 20, 2020, 05:16:15 AM
    • echaze: anyone still play rsc?
      November 16, 2020, 02:38:40 PM
    • zephrrr: hey all oldie here too. trying to find trpk players
      November 14, 2020, 05:14:26 PM
    • Vengpwe: 08' member checking in.. Hi there guys, long time no see. Any old timers left?
      November 14, 2020, 11:12:42 AM
    • sini: :O
      November 12, 2020, 06:41:02 PM
    • doom_j: you all suck
      November 08, 2020, 09:11:32 PM
    • arham 4: Lmao I remember you Dharma
      November 08, 2020, 02:08:17 PM
    • Dharma: damn why is this site full of spam? :/
      November 06, 2020, 10:37:06 PM
    • 317guy: The feeling knowing this website is where my programming career started thankyou moparscape long time no see
      October 30, 2020, 11:46:05 PM
    • lordy570: long time no see
      October 29, 2020, 09:53:24 AM
    • asshole_rule: no
      October 28, 2020, 08:04:33 PM
    • twins: Wow! Moparscape still exists?!?!?!
      October 28, 2020, 04:47:48 PM
    • Kozs: I'm 23 years old now in 2020, oh have I grown up and Moparscape still has a spot in me heart
      October 25, 2020, 04:20:01 PM
    • Kozs: Love you moparscape, joined here in 2011
      October 25, 2020, 04:19:36 PM
    • iddsyou: great RSPS! [link]  Join us on Discord! [link]  Download: [link]
      October 04, 2020, 03:52:32 AM

Author Topic: Jesus  (Read 56324 times)

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    Re: Jesus
    « Reply #260 on: September 27, 2008, 02:06:42 PM »
    t's just some crappy story made up thousands of years ago

Awesome that you already know its some crappy story, how do you think everything in earth happens there are billions of people who still believe in god its just stupid not too if you really think of it why not believe in something just because the human mind is incapable of processing the whole theory of god does not mean there is NO higher being there is no scientific fact that there is no god it does not put up a strong argument at all, there are still challenged arguments on BOTH sides there are things that point out god exists and others that do not, thing is we will never know if there is or is not a god until we die.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlineio9

• View Profile
    « Reply #261 on: September 27, 2008, 02:57:45 PM »

Awesome that you already know its some crappy story, how do you think everything in earth happens there are billions of people who still believe in god its just stupid not too if you really think of it why not believe in something just because the human mind is incapable of processing the whole theory of god does not mean there is NO higher being there is no scientific fact that there is no god it does not put up a strong argument at all, there are still challenged arguments on BOTH sides there are things that point out god exists and others that do not, thing is we will never know if there is or is not a god until we die.

I like how you put several questions, exclamations, and declarations, ALL IN ONE STATEMENT!!111 OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Also, why do you think that this world is full of idiots? Let me answer for you: because of all the religious zealots who keep a closed mind based on a 2000+ year old pile of shit storybook/scroll.

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    « Reply #262 on: September 27, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »
    Omfg you must get beat up a lot seriously, your such a ignorant nerd thinking its cool to act 'tough' over the internet lul.

Plus you have no proof that there is no god.

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    « Reply #263 on: September 27, 2008, 03:23:18 PM »

I like how you put several questions, exclamations, and declarations, ALL IN ONE STATEMENT!!111 OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Also, why do you think that this world is full of idiots? Let me answer for you: because of all the religious zealots who keep a closed mind based on a 2000+ year old pile of shit storybook/scroll.

By the way I love how you say 'Omg' if your atheist

Back in the days when everyone was like you they believed any old stories, ghosts, superstition, GOD. Then some guy with an IQ higher than the average came along and claimed to be the son of god with a load of other bullshit and everyone believed it. If this happened today (this kinda stuff does sometimes happen) he'd just be regarded as a lunatic or a brainwashing twat.

I just don't get what makes you believe something made up 2000 years ago because it MAY be true. WHY? The scientific research into how the world was created/how it works is logical and has evidence, even though it's no where near complete - a random story made up 2000 years ago doesn't show ANY logic. So how the fudge can you say that you'd rather believe in this story than the small collection of evidence?

I vaguely see your point about us not being able to see the logic behind the world being created by a god, but that's like saying I should believe that my laptop was designed and created by a giant spaghetti monster because I've barely scratched the surface in computer architecture.

Ok well guess what you have your opinion and I have mine I would rather not take my chances not believing in something than just by going on 'feeling or logic' since know one really knows what logic is. It's kind of a metaphor  Baudelaire said is...

The greatest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist

But then again thats why they call it faith
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 03:27:21 PM by army_life »

Offlineio9

• View Profile
    « Reply #264 on: September 27, 2008, 03:26:11 PM »
    Omfg you must get beat up a lot seriously, your such a ignorant nerd thinking its cool to act 'tough' over the internet lul.

Plus you have no proof that there is no god.
    For one, I'm not acting tough. Secondly, I never said that there is no god, I said that people are closed-minded (kinda like you).

Sarcasm; get a fudgeing clue about it, inbred.

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    « Reply #265 on: September 27, 2008, 03:33:19 PM »

[/quote]

You do know you just proved my point?

OfflineFrell

• View Profile
    « Reply #266 on: September 27, 2008, 04:34:32 PM »
    I can understand somebody having faith in something which has the slight potential to "work". I could have faith in moparscape one day being successful, even though it's probably never going to happen.

However, I couldn't have faith in something randomly made up which has no logic or background behind it. Would you care to take a moment to try and understand the spaghetti monster concept? It's simpe, but the more you think about it the stronger it stands. You wouldn't believe me if I told you the spaghetti monster is real now, but you'd believe it if someone said it 2000 years ago? Gods being has as much evidence and logic as the giant spaghetti monster.

Anyway, I can't be bothered to continue this argument any more because I've realised from your other posts that you just don't take into account what people say.
    I am christian, but as someone said earlier in this thread, i would rather die believing then die and find out it was true. But religion was a way for poor civilizations to have hope and faith, but now no one knows. Most are scared, Some its a lifestyle, and then there's people who doubt it.

But if you don't believe in god, think of how complex the human brain, eyes, and ears are. Think about how its all processed. That cant just come from nothing. But in others defense god i really doubt can come from nothing also. So its really confusing to choose a side. Some say god gave us the ability to think and try to solve things about him and the universe as a test for faith and trust.

Offlineio9

• View Profile
    « Reply #267 on: September 27, 2008, 05:13:37 PM »
    You do know you just proved my point?

Do explain how...

EDIT: army_life, l2fudgeing quote tags
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 05:17:57 PM by io9 »

Offlinedragonfire455

• View Profile
    « Reply #268 on: September 28, 2008, 01:09:44 AM »
    Let's please just stop this topic already, okay?

Faith is what you believe in, it cannot be proven nor disproven.

OfflineR.I.P RSC

• View Profile
    « Reply #269 on: September 28, 2008, 06:00:49 AM »
    ok and if you don't believe in god and you die and there is one and there is in fact a hell it will be very funny to see what your reaction is.

I do know a thing or two about the bible, and it clearly states that in the eyes of 'god' everyone is the same. So it would be discriminating if 'he' wouldn't allow me to enter heaven if there was one.

Lol that was a pretty dumb comment you made.
    We BARELY understand what is going on around us. We can give names and trying to give meanings to some things, for example, human biology, but we still really don't know a lot of the deeper levels of how our systems work. You must be very very young if you think we understand everything lol.

And yakman, everyone redefines the word "God" and has their own meaning of it. That was my best guess, not saying it's definitely right, just putting it out there just like everyone else. Man did create the word "God" in hopes that there was a higher power, and to help control people (if people thought they would be punished in the "afterlife" then they would behave in this life). But that is totally different. I am talking about a force, or energy that controls and gives life to everything, and that, no doubt, is the universe.

We know quite much, more then we knew hundred years ago, more then we knew ten years ago. We are almost sure how the universe was created, we know how the human body works, we know what causes natural disasters/events such as tornadoes and lightning. We know that humans are related to monkeys. At the time that people became religious, we knew nothing.

Offlineio9

• View Profile
    « Reply #270 on: September 28, 2008, 07:18:18 AM »
    Except that a diety made everything!!111

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    « Reply #271 on: September 28, 2008, 09:27:12 AM »
    But if you don't believe in god, think of how complex the human brain, eyes, and ears are. Think about how its all processed. That cant just come from nothing. But in others defense god i really doubt can come from nothing also. So its really confusing to choose a side.

That's down to millions/billions of years of evolution, only basic biology! :P

Like I said before a while ago why does it have to be Religion or evolution maybe god made evolution and improved on his creations as he went THINK.

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    « Reply #272 on: September 28, 2008, 10:29:12 AM »
    You really need to study the bible, I bet you have not even read 5 pages its not just some magical creature.

OfflineR.I.P RSC

• View Profile
    « Reply #273 on: September 28, 2008, 10:36:33 AM »
    Scientists have created the foundation of life. They simulated thousands of years of extreme lighting on soil and other materials, which formed building blocks of life.

And something else. Where is god now? Noone has heard anything from him and praying doesn't help. It's all false hope. Why are people religious? Because they are scared? It's the same as in the USSR with the KGB. It's possible they are closeby, so you better behave or else!

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    « Reply #274 on: September 28, 2008, 10:58:56 AM »
    Well I am glad you have that all figured out you keep telling yourself that should report that to the new york times

Moparscaper solves religious issues.

Offlineyakman

• thank God I'm an atheist
      • View Profile
    « Reply #275 on: September 28, 2008, 11:00:01 AM »
    religious issues have already been solved, this moparscaper was just repeating them.

its only idiots like yourself who hang onto outdated beliefs which are completely ridiculous when you give them a moments thought.

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    « Reply #276 on: September 28, 2008, 12:03:52 PM »
    religious issues have already been solved, this moparscaper was just repeating them.

its only idiots like yourself who hang onto outdated beliefs which are completely ridiculous when you give them a moments thought.

Idiots like me huh well I think that its funny how you know for a fact there is no god why don't you fudgeing research what the hell you are talking about before calling people idiot, Of course all religious people are idiots and conspiracy theorists.

OfflineR.I.P RSC

• View Profile
    « Reply #277 on: September 28, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »
    I don't totally agree with yakman, not all religious people are idiots. Those who aren't pushy, like ThAt0n36Uy. He's quite smart, and altough I sometimes flame him for not acting like a true christian, he is an intelligent person and actually a true christian (I only state otherwise to pick on him).

army_life on the other hand, is pushing his religion on everyone. A true christian doesn't attack someone, he gently tells someone to do some research.

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    « Reply #278 on: September 28, 2008, 12:13:19 PM »
    I don't totally agree with yakman, not all religious people are idiots. Those who aren't pushy, like ThAt0n36Uy. He's quite smart, and altough I sometimes flame him for not acting like a true christian, he is an intelligent person and actually a true christian (I only state otherwise to pick on him).

army_life on the other hand, is pushing his religion on everyone. A true christian doesn't attack someone, he gently tells someone to do some research.

I'm not you guys are telling me there is not a god when I do not believe that at all ive tried not to get into arguments but you guys kind of make it hard you know.

OfflineR.I.P RSC

• View Profile
    « Reply #279 on: September 28, 2008, 12:21:21 PM »
    That's the great thing about the internet: you can 'walk' away when you want. I'm not trying to make you angry/sad/whatever (some here might want that) I'm just trying to prove my point. If you don't want an argument, don't join one. I see that I'm playing on the person a lot, instead of on the ball. But in today's society everyone does.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.