Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • jennipher11: and now its back
      November 27, 2020, 03:38:57 PM
    • jennipher11: it was the best rsps
      November 27, 2020, 03:38:52 PM
    • jennipher11: try out dodian.net
      November 27, 2020, 03:38:39 PM
    • ZamorakRSPS:[link]
      November 22, 2020, 06:45:19 PM
    • thewraith500: 08 member here come play my server been up for 3 years developing just now advertising Autoscape.org very fun osrs style with some pre-eoc and customs designed by m
      November 20, 2020, 05:53:25 PM
    • Mod Thunder: checkin in from 2008 as well
      November 20, 2020, 05:16:15 AM
    • echaze: anyone still play rsc?
      November 16, 2020, 02:38:40 PM
    • zephrrr: hey all oldie here too. trying to find trpk players
      November 14, 2020, 05:14:26 PM
    • Vengpwe: 08' member checking in.. Hi there guys, long time no see. Any old timers left?
      November 14, 2020, 11:12:42 AM
    • sini: :O
      November 12, 2020, 06:41:02 PM
    • doom_j: you all suck
      November 08, 2020, 09:11:32 PM
    • arham 4: Lmao I remember you Dharma
      November 08, 2020, 02:08:17 PM
    • Dharma: damn why is this site full of spam? :/
      November 06, 2020, 10:37:06 PM
    • 317guy: The feeling knowing this website is where my programming career started thankyou moparscape long time no see
      October 30, 2020, 11:46:05 PM
    • lordy570: long time no see
      October 29, 2020, 09:53:24 AM
    • asshole_rule: no
      October 28, 2020, 08:04:33 PM
    • twins: Wow! Moparscape still exists?!?!?!
      October 28, 2020, 04:47:48 PM
    • Kozs: I'm 23 years old now in 2020, oh have I grown up and Moparscape still has a spot in me heart
      October 25, 2020, 04:20:01 PM
    • Kozs: Love you moparscape, joined here in 2011
      October 25, 2020, 04:19:36 PM
    • iddsyou: great RSPS! [link]  Join us on Discord! [link]  Download: [link]
      October 04, 2020, 03:52:32 AM

Author Topic: Jesus  (Read 56336 times)

OfflineThe Reaper X

• wut
      • View Profile
    Re: Jesus
    « Reply #320 on: October 12, 2008, 08:19:01 PM »
    Religions are so outdated. Christianity, and other religions, were created when people still believed that the earth was flat. Heaven was up, and hell was beneath the earth surface. Take a look at Ygdrassill.

BTW, I'd rather believe in Germanic/Norse gods then in jesus. Jesus is a fag, atleast Thor etc.. kill people.
    actually, the only people that believed that the earth was flat were the idiots. The belief that everyone thought the earth was flat is a myth.

Btw, "you'd rather believe" is kind of a weird statement.? and also, Jesus isn't really a god as Thor is. He's just a figure, God is the god like Thor.

The devil didn't really evolve from hades.. considering the "devil"'s history or past (whatever) is described in the bible. He was just a conceited dick that though he was better than god. that's the story anyways. So god bitch slapped him and named his cage hell.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:23:18 PM by The Reaper X »
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinexstrxpurez

• View Profile
      • Dragon Creek
    « Reply #321 on: October 12, 2008, 10:03:22 PM »

Kill yourself now.
    you kill your self.. just because i can show proof that all religions are fake doesn't mean the KKK can come in on it...

consider looking stuff up next time.
    b&

Offlinearmy_life

• View Profile
    « Reply #322 on: October 12, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »

Kill yourself now.
    just because i can show proof that all religions are fake

I laughed out loud you my friend are the smartest person in the world, you figured out religions are fake because of bias websites! You really have no idea how many artifacts have been found that support the bible. No one believes 100% of what the bible says of course there are certain things that I don't believe but honestly, you just made yourself look like a idiot.

OfflineKane.

• View Profile
    « Reply #323 on: October 13, 2008, 12:00:03 AM »
    Such discussions = always pointless and frankly, one big circle.
    We're just repeating now.

People have their own beliefs, opinions, and no-one is going to change that.
    It's just causing (more) idiocy.
    BRING IN TEH SEX AWARD: http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1654/40914773au8.gif (created by teh Kane)

OfflineR.I.P RSC

• View Profile
    « Reply #324 on: October 13, 2008, 06:33:55 AM »
    Religions are so outdated. Christianity, and other religions, were created when people still believed that the earth was flat. Heaven was up, and hell was beneath the earth surface. Take a look at Ygdrassill.

BTW, I'd rather believe in Germanic/Norse gods then in jesus. Jesus is a fag, atleast Thor etc.. kill people.
    actually, the only people that believed that the earth was flat were the idiots. The belief that everyone thought the earth was flat is a myth.

Btw, "you'd rather believe" is kind of a weird statement.? and also, Jesus isn't really a god as Thor is. He's just a figure, God is the god like Thor.

The devil didn't really evolve from hades.. considering the "devil"'s history or past (whatever) is described in the bible. He was just a conceited dick that though he was better than god. that's the story anyways. So god bitch slapped him and named his cage hell.

So the whole Catholic church consisted of retards?

OfflineRog3r

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #325 on: October 13, 2008, 10:27:36 AM »
    Well anyways, all of you people who believe in God are being brain washed.
    Simple as that..

But hey, I'm not the one to say what your allowed believing...

OfflineThe Reaper X

• wut
      • View Profile
    « Reply #326 on: October 13, 2008, 02:57:51 PM »
    Well anyways, all of you people who believe in God are being brain washed.
    Simple as that..

But hey, I'm not the one to say what your allowed believing...
    Everything on earth is opinionated. Your life is a process of trial and error, figuring out how to make the best of it. Believing in God is deciding things past your term of life. The way you coordinate your actions (opinions according to this "trial and error") with the logic of what God says you should do is what determines your after life. That's pretty much what life is according to these religions.

And besides the fact of being involved with religion, everyone has their own opinion, everyone's going to have their say in how stupid, logical, reasonable, true, or just plain 'Right' religions are. If you say something about anything, you can't speak for anyone else but yourself. Think about that.

OfflineDrunkard18

• View Profile
    « Reply #327 on: October 17, 2008, 12:47:21 AM »
    Nigga, Jesus could walk on water and turn water into wine, you know anyone else that can do that?

hahaha, personally, i don't believe in the christian/judaic/islamic god, and only believe of him as a thoughtform that ends up fudgeing you over.
    Quote from: IRC
    <+zachera> who here has forskin

OfflinePayback Is A Bitch

• View Profile
    « Reply #328 on: October 17, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »
    Can someone give me how they thought there was a god? If there is a god, who created him... I just do not understand. A god just cant appear from who the fudge knows where, then create living creatures. Thats just my opinion. Tell me yours. :confused:
    So you think we just appeared from 'who the fudge knows where'
    Don't criticize someone without walking a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, your a mile away and have their shoes.

OfflineR.I.P RSC

• View Profile
    « Reply #329 on: October 18, 2008, 07:08:41 AM »

Scientists proved that by exposing dirt to lighting over a long period the building blocks of live were created.

OfflineDrunkard18

• View Profile
    « Reply #330 on: October 18, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »

Which is exactly why the church had anyone that said the earth wasn't flat killed.
    Quote from: IRC
    <+zachera> who here has forskin

OfflineBlazezFire

• View Profile
    « Reply #331 on: October 18, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »
    I try to find this out to if there is god and he created us who created him maybe he had a father?
    \

Offlinejme

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #332 on: October 18, 2008, 03:58:35 PM »
    Can someone give me how they thought there was a god? If there is a god, who created him... I just do not understand. A god just cant appear from who the fudge knows where, then create living creatures. Thats just my opinion. Tell me yours. :confused:

So just because you don't know the answer, it must be god?

This thread keeps repeating itself though. I'm sure we've gone through this 100 times already.

OfflineBlazezFire

• View Profile
    « Reply #333 on: October 18, 2008, 04:51:06 PM »
    Yes so what? this is a discussion.
    \

• View Profile
    « Reply #334 on: October 18, 2008, 07:16:27 PM »

This thread keeps repeating itself though. I'm sure we've gone through this 100 times already.
    No, I believe its a god because we were to perfectly designed to have this happen by chance
    Don't criticize someone without walking a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, your a mile away and have their shoes.

Offlinejme

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #335 on: October 18, 2008, 07:52:51 PM »

No, I believe its a god because we were to perfectly designed to have this happen by chance

I don't believe it happened by chance either. Were perfectly designed because of billions of years of evolution.

Evolution takes place all the time, furthur "perfecting" it's creatures. For instance, and this is a common example but look at the finches on the Galapagos Islands. On each island, the finches have differently sized beaks based on the available food resources. On some islands they have longer skinnt beaks, on others it was short and wider, etc. The size of their beaks dictate what they can eat, and if they all had the same beak then they wouldn't be able to survive on these islands. So nature evolved these creatures to adapt to their environment over time.

I found this on google:

Researchers at Harvard Medical School have taken the story one step further. Using modern genetic analyses, they found a molecule that regulates genes involved in shaping the beaks of Darwin finches. "Calmodulin is a protein that binds and activates certain enzymes, which triggers a signal that eventually turns specific genes on or off," explains Arkhat Abzhanov, an evolutionary biologist at Harvard. These signals alter the behavior of cells responsible for beak sculpturing

^^ /gazette/story/2006/07/how-darwins-finches-got-their-beaks/ <-- A good read

I just think that there is a scientific answer to life, even if we can never find it.

• View Profile
    « Reply #336 on: October 19, 2008, 12:01:04 AM »

I don't believe it happened by chance either. Were perfectly designed because of billions of years of evolution.

Evolution takes place all the time, furthur "perfecting" it's creatures. For instance, and this is a common example but look at the finches on the Galapagos Islands. On each island, the finches have differently sized beaks based on the available food resources. On some islands they have longer skinnt beaks, on others it was short and wider, etc. The size of their beaks dictate what they can eat, and if they all had the same beak then they wouldn't be able to survive on these islands. So nature evolved these creatures to adapt to their environment over time.

I found this on google:

Researchers at Harvard Medical School have taken the story one step further. Using modern genetic analyses, they found a molecule that regulates genes involved in shaping the beaks of Darwin finches. "Calmodulin is a protein that binds and activates certain enzymes, which triggers a signal that eventually turns specific genes on or off," explains Arkhat Abzhanov, an evolutionary biologist at Harvard. These signals alter the behavior of cells responsible for beak sculpturing

^^ /gazette/story/2006/07/how-darwins-finches-got-their-beaks/ <-- A good read

I just think that there is a scientific answer to life, even if we can never find it.
    Dude, Everything evolves. But I don't believe in that type of evolving (Human race). There is about 4000 years on record.. But yet.. we haven't seen the slightest bit of evolution for the human race. And its not like the finch turned into a dog.. (Evolution of human we came from monkeys and what not)

OfflineBlazezFire

• View Profile
    « Reply #337 on: October 19, 2008, 03:28:46 AM »
    Rofl look at all this bullshit were not monkeys.
    \

OfflineR.I.P RSC

• View Profile
    « Reply #338 on: October 19, 2008, 04:41:48 AM »
    Dude, Everything evolves. But I don't believe in that type of evolving (Human race). There is about 4000 years on record.. But yet.. we haven't seen the slightest bit of evolution for the human race. And its not like the finch turned into a dog.. (Evolution of human we came from monkeys and what not)

Ever saw how tall people were in the dark ages? Go to a castle or other dark age building. The reason humans are taller then they were before is because we have more food available to us, so we can grow taller and stronger. This is an example of human evolution. And that is only over a period of about 500-600 years.

Offlineyakman

• thank God I'm an atheist
      • View Profile
    « Reply #339 on: October 19, 2008, 08:22:29 AM »

epic stupidity and arrogance,
    you think you're somehow special because you're human and that you're exempt from evolution

also evolution takes much longer then 4000 years

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.