iScape is going to be the most innovative Allstar-based server out there. In terms of content we are rapidly catching up to the pace-setters such as CreativeScape and Allstar-Legends.
Recent updates include but not limited to:
- Complete drops rework now using a .cfg file to reference npc, item, amount (can use values in the cfg for random numbers [e.g. 600-800]), and chance of drop
- Weapon speeds (longbow slower than shortbow faster than 2h, etc.)
- Level, Range Bonus, Bow Type, and Arrow Type now are all factors in Ranged damage
- Cleaned grammar
- Fixed teleports
- Back end clutter reductions
- Proper anti 2h+shield, bow+shield
Things to come very soon (if not already done, I probably won't update this every time I add something)
-Bandos, Armadyl, Zamorak, and Saradomin GWD bosses, with special attacks and minions
-Quest Tab reworks with openable Tabbing inside of it.
-All skilling reworks (mining, thieving, fishing, cooking, firemaking, woodcutting, etc)
-Prayer fixes (everyone knows prayer doesn't work in Allstars, well not for long)
-Working Clan Chat
-Webclient under our own domain.
-No more "Train" teleport....Monsters will be in locations walkable to, and each one will have individually catered drop logics.
-Elite Soldier boss
-Corrected Chaos Elementals
-New crowns for Server Support, Donators, Bug splatters
-(Distant Future) Hunger Games MinigameTeam Members I'm looking for:
- Bug Splatter #2
- Web Master (who can get ipBoards with a theme SIMILAR to SoulSplit
- Graphics Engineer
- Community Manager
- Game Mod x3
- Game Admin x2
- Server Help x5
If you're interested in filling one of these positions add my Skype: Connor.S68 so that we can discuss it more in detail.