RuneScape 2 Development > Download Requests

Good 614

(1/2) >>>

RUNE-PK:
Okay im back and i want to start with something other then (PI) cause we all know many of them are not good so does anyone hack a good 614 Source Client and Cache?

rashad73:
sup u need it source

RUNE-PK:

--- Quote from: rashad73 on February 21, 2015, 07:27:45 PM ---sup u need it source

--- End quote ---

1. Source, Client, cache would be nice.
2. Please learn better Grammar, I'm not being a dick. It's just really annoying.
3. If you're trying to sell me one. Don't I will tell you to fudge yourself. :D

Sarwar:

--- Quote from: google on February 21, 2015, 07:45:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: rashad73 on February 21, 2015, 07:27:45 PM ---sup u need it source

--- End quote ---
2. Please learn better Grammar, I'm not being a dick. It's just really annoying.

--- End quote ---
You can't just tell him to go learn better Grammar. He's kindly offered to help; even though you don't mean to be a dick, it sounds like you're an asshole.

Anywho, I'll look through my RSPS folder and if I find any high revision servers; I'll update :)

RUNE-PK:

--- Quote from: Lil_Smok3r on February 22, 2015, 03:48:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: google on February 21, 2015, 07:45:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You can't just tell him to go learn better Grammar. He's kindly offered to help; even though you don't mean to be a dick, it sounds like you're an asshole.

Anywho, I'll look through my RSPS folder and if I find any high revision servers; I'll update :)

--- End quote ---

Okay thank you smok3r :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version