RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads
InsidiaX - Dungeoneering | Summoning | PK'ing Skill | 602 Anims & GFX ~ v2 ~
<<< (103/122) >>>
kill you704:

--- Quote from: johnl17 on February 08, 2012, 07:08:29 PM ---Wow, ive asked the same question over and over with no response? What has happened to the support on moparscape :(

--- End quote ---
You need either for them to update to ur jdk version or YOU need to download an old Jdk version id say jdk1.6.0_15 download it and edit your compile to use that version then compile remake ur jar and it will work for everyone
I know this works because this used to happen to me and now my webclient works for everyone good luck
johnl17:

--- Quote from: kill you704 on February 08, 2012, 08:02:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: johnl17 on February 08, 2012, 07:08:29 PM ---Wow, ive asked the same question over and over with no response? What has happened to the support on moparscape :(

--- End quote ---
You need either for them to update to ur jdk version or YOU need to download an old Jdk version id say jdk1.6.0_15 download it and edit your compile to use that version then compile remake ur jar and it will work for everyone
I know this works because this used to happen to me and now my webclient works for everyone good luck

--- End quote ---
I would like to personaly thank you, your the first decent person ive met on this forum. Congrads :)

Edit:

Where can i find a download for the java version??
damnscape:
when i try to upload my client (using insidiax client)
there is no cache in it, its only in my C:// or something
does anyone know how i add the cache to my client folder
and still can play it and when i upload it
poeple dont have to extract the cache folder to C://
NEEEEED HELP
CoderChris:

--- Quote from: damnscape on February 10, 2012, 03:55:04 PM ---when i try to upload my client (using insidiax client)
there is no cache in it, its only in my C:// or something
does anyone know how i add the cache to my client folder
and still can play it and when i upload it
poeple dont have to extract the cache folder to C://
NEEEEED HELP

--- End quote ---

lol i used there client to check out insidia you must inject the cache to your c drive C://
damnscape:
i know to do that
but i want to upload my client so other poeple can download and play
but i dont want that they need to extract the cache.
isn't there a way they just can hit run and play?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version