RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

[317] [combattscape] --BIG PROJECT- 16,000 downloads

<<< (47/87) >>>

Verticol:
dont you guys understand its not his damn fault ffs! Your all dumb asses if you got oh look at your grammer because hes posted he dislectit :O cant be  bothered to type today but still dont be fudgeing gay and stop hypin to him and jam! see thats slang you probz dont know what that is do you should i say ohh look at you your so not cool because you dont know these words no i don't so SHUT THE fudge UP (STFU)

__--BBLLAARRGGHH--__:
But people want professional servers, not one when you talk to somebody, they reply "HaI CAn i HAlP u PlS?"

reverce:

--- Quote from: __--BBLLAARRGGHH--__ on September 18, 2009, 12:10:00 PM ---But people want professional servers, not one when you talk to somebody, they reply "HaI CAn i HAlP u PlS?"

--- End quote ---
thats why ur moderated..

DemisePking:
delta with moved around stuff, added in anti xlog, a.. ring? and a donater system.
ok i guess :\

Infinity Zr:

--- Quote from: DemisePking on September 20, 2009, 08:04:23 AM ---delta with moved around stuff, added in anti xlog, a.. ring? and a donater system.
ok i guess :\

--- End quote ---

Yea your a fine one to talk... All u added was a couple of custom items and pvp... CLAPS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version