Pages: (1/23) >>>

jc09:

Base: rs2hd

Notice, I removed the following:

-Vengeance
-Special Attacks
-Smite
-Drops

These are some things I personaly put hard work into besides PvP.

I removed those because this is just for those who need PvP.

It still has working Prot Melee/Range.

Re-adding specials is not hard..

If you want the full source, I'll make some kind of deal with you: Project525@hotmail.com

Deal meaning server trade, or code trade, something..

Also the Run.bat doesn't show anything in it. I put // in front of two things in Logger.java to remove all of it, idk why but to readd it go into logger.java and look for something like //system and take the // off..

Some full server features:

Project(s):

-Baisc Magic on Player. (Ice Barrage, Ice Blitz, Ice Burst, Entangle, Teleblock)
Due date: March 11, 2009.

Recent Updates:

-Dragon Scimitar Special slashes Prayer. (Disables Prot Melee/Range/Mage for 10 Seconds)
-Ancient staff will not auto Barrage unless on Ancient Magics.
-Magic on Player (Curenlty have: Ice Barrage, Ice Blitz, Teleblock, Entangle, Veng Other)

Features:

-Dragon Scimitar Special slashes Prayer. (Disables Prot Melee/Range/Mage for 10 Seconds)
-Ancient staff will not auto Barrage unless on Ancient Magics.
-Magic on Player (Curenlty have: Ice Barrage, Ice Blitz, Teleblock, Entangle, Veng Other)
-Full Equipment.
-PvP
-Magic Switching and Saving.
-Magic ActionButton Handler.
-New commands: ::master, ::empty, ::reset, ::switch, ::lvl, ::save, ::male, ::female, ::spawn.
-Death at 0 Hp.
-Maxhit Method.
-AppendDamage Method.
-Special Attacks
-Fixed several crashes (If item wasnt on Xml and picked up it crashed. Fixed.)
-Food eating. (All basic fish)
-Attacking Distances. (You won't hit someone until you're one square away from them, unless using range)
-PvP areas. (Similar to Runescape. The home part of Lumby is safe, most banks are safe, etc. Other is wild)
-PvP Combat level differances. (A level 20 can attack a Level 10 - 30. Similar to RS)
-1v1
-Player Facing -Thanks Luke132
-Vengeance with timers, etc.
-Start to Prayer. (Protect Range/Melee -No draining yet other then smite.)
-Prot Melee works against Melee attacks and Prot Range works against Prot Range attacks. (Its not like those cheesey ones that take the hit and divide it by two, they both function inside of: MaxMeleeHit() and MaxRangeHit())
-Smite drains the prayer of the player you're attacking by 15% of each hit.
-Recharge Prayer on altars.
-::starter command, ::pickup for some items disabled. (Dclaws, and more) These are PvP drops.
-PvP Drops
-Teleporting
-Multi Pking at Alkharid
-Ancient staff autocasts Ice Barrage for now.
-Major DC bugs fixed. It stays up a good 30 minutes, and restarts (Restarter) Rarely it gets a weird exception and DC's.
-Banking.. A bit weird though....
-More to come I suppose.

Magic On Player!

Credits: JC and Hotyute for the Streams.

Pvp Drops!

Pictures:

Credits:

-JC, and all of the others who supplyed the source and client.

i Acer:

Nice 1st post

Hellz Scape:

I'm pretty sure that is a 508, not a 525.

i Acer:

--- Quote from: Hellz Scape on March 12, 2009, 09:31:43 PM ---I'm pretty sure that is a 508, not a 525.

--- End quote ---

525 retard

Hellz Scape:

Aren't 525s Hi Definition? That is Low Definition, so wouldn't it be a 508? I may be mistaken, I am not sure. I don't really dwell on 525s.

Pages: (1/23) >>>

Go to full version