This is the release of the Runescape 2 C# server framework.Luke132
It's been ported from Xenorune java server with a few fixes.
This is pretty much a nearly empty base of a 530 server. It does support what Xenorune supported.. mostly all credit goes to
for developing this base in java in the first place or else I might of based this on some other base.
I put it on Google Codehttps://code.google.com/archive/p/runescape-server-csharp
Here are the direct links to the client and server. In both ZIP and RAR formats.
Here is where the files are to client and serverhttps://code.google.com/archive/p/runescape-server-csharp/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FRunescape%20530%20Server%253Fstate%253Dclosed
The cache530 has to be moved to C:\ drive for client to work properly.
To download the Server and Client download SVN Client I recommand TortoiseSVN
and right click anywhere in your desktop and click SVN Checkout.
For URL of repository type
it should download all the files to your desktop from google code.
The layout of this server is so simple anybody can really edit it add new things etc.
Grand Exchange system now loads from SQLite database.
You can easily convert the loading/saving characters to SQLite as well..~530 Cache (Extract this under "C:\ drive" should look like "C:\cache530") 60.68 MB
You may be required to install Microsoft's .Net Framework 4.0 link below.
/en-us/download/?id=17851To Compile Read below you need Visual C# 2010 Express Edition
To compile and even edit the server don't do it in notepad.
download Visual C# 2010 Express Edition from Microsoft.
Here is the link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us=9709939
It will install like 150 MB IDE.
To test your project you'll see a little green arrow click that to run your server it will only run if there are not any errors in code,
To make a exe (compile) there is 3 ways to do this, Most simplest is pressing F6. You can also right click your project name where it shows the project files that show on the right top side and click Build.
Most common way to compile is by clicking the Build in the top of the window and on the menu that pops out click Build Solution.
Don't forgot to click the blue floppy disk to save the project every few changes, it may involve clicking the multiple blue floppy disk icon to save multiple files you edit.
To make new class files adding new content for example right click the Project files main project name on the right top side and click Add then New Item, select Class and make a name for it.
They got a newer version Visual C# 2013 edition now it may work not sure but its very bulky and i think its slower too on older pcs not to mention they only let you run those for 90 days then you have to pay money.Screenshots:Damage test
:Still Graphics test
~No more wrong flashing skills they flash properly and show the icon when you level up.
~Fixed duel arena bug where one player could go to confirmation screen and accept for both players.
~Added player loading/saving in XML format.
~Added loading/saving to Grand exchange, in SQLite
~Added a bunch of definitions for items,objects,npcs.
~Added my own custom PlayerUpdating system and wanted to add my own moving system as well then I realized the one this uses is actually faster.
~Most of the porting went well except for Events had to rewrite that with a similar C# equivalent which turned out to work perfect.
~Problems occurred with byte / short in some places as java is only signed language and C# is both signed and unsigned but I managed to fix all these (most of the problems were in chat encryption/decryption and clicking objects).
~Added a Player and Npc Following system (pretty crappy, doesn't support actual direction change doesn't look natural)
~Fixed the damage updateMask now it supports sending damage over 99.. you can send up to 32000+ damage.
~New packet which was supposedly called followPlayer in Xenorune but it turned out to be a still graphics packet.
Few features I found were
~Working Special Attacks
~20% working Brimhaven agility course (only first 2 obstacles work).
~Working dueling so yeah working combat.
~Working npc movement and drops.
~Working bank (although the dialogue needs work)
~Stairs and ladders do all work but you will have to add them in yourself 1 by 1, by editing the laddersAndStairs.xml file there is also a command to reload your edited laddersAndStairs file by typing ::reloadladderxml
As for skills.
~Agility (most courses work Barbarian,Gnome,Wilderness)
~Cooking (untested, but seems to only work on fires, not ranges)
~Firemaking (I added the new packet useItemWithGroundItem and fixed this)
~Magic (Haven't tested this, but teleports work without runes for now)
- Bank pins same as RuneScape, random numbers, choose between 3 or 7 day recovery delay.
- Nothing special, main stock with infinity amounts, and player stock (not like current RS shops).
- X'ing out, getting attacked or opening/closing another interface will cancel the trade and both parties will get their items back.
- Arrow shafts.
- Shortbows (strung and unstrung).
- Longbows (strung and unstrung).
- Make bolts.
- Crossbows (I only did 1 c'bow handle..having 7 different handles aswell as 7 different limbs is too extreme for an RSPS).
- Make arrows.
- Identifying herb > Adding the herb to the water > Addings the second ingredient to the mixture.
- Same mixtures as RuneScape.
- Grindable secondary ingredients.
- Filling vials with water (continuously).
- Adding the herb to the water.
- Mixing doses of 1,2,3 together.
- Emptying potions.
- All rocks mine-able.
- Prospecting all rocks.
- Rocks have different spawn times, depending on the ore they contain.
- Random gems from mining rocks.
- Pickaxe affects time taken to mine.
- All RuneScape's items from Bronze to Rune.
- Smiths just like real RuneScape.
- Forge ring prevents iron from 'getting lost in the furnace', 40 charges.
- Full smelting available too.
- Only normal runes craftable (no combo or Ourania altar).
- Complete working Abyss.
- All Abyss obstacles.
- Fully functional pouches.
- Talismans, with Locate option.
- Multiple rune creation, depending on level.
- All altars available
- All bones buryable.
- Complete prayer switching.
- All meat, fish cookable (other items wouldn't be used :\).
- Can cook on any fire or stove.
- Cooking gauntlets affect burn rate.
- Level affects burn rate.
- All trees choppable.
- Respawn time varies depending on log type.
- Nests drop from trees, may contain seeds or jewellery, nest to be used in Herblore.
- Axe affects time to cut the tree.
- All stalls thievable.
- Stall respawn time varies depending on xp reward.
- Same NPC's thievable as real RuneScape.
- Level affects rate of being caught.
- Ardougne & wilderness chests also thievable.
- All fish fishable.
- Different fishing spots for different types of rod/net, but possible to catch more than 1 fish at 1 spot (such as salmon & trout).
- Your level affects what you catch.
- Level affects rate of catching.
- Fishing guild for level 75+ fishers.
- All logs from normal to magic.
- Coloured logs.
- Fires can be cooked on.
- Ashes once burned out.
- Fires viewable by all players, including ones just logging in.
- Clay crafting.
- All normal leather items.
- All Dragonhide items.
- All jewellery.
- Gem cutting.
- Flax & Sinew spinning.
- Tiara & unholy symbol spinning.
- Glass crafting.
- All teleports (normal & ancients) same as RuneScape.
- Home teleports for all 3 magic books.
- Autocasting, and defensive autocasting on players and NPCs.
- All normal magic spells, and all ancient magic spells, castable on players and NPCs.
- Casting a spell whilst in melee combat will wait until your current attack is over before casting (like RuneScape).
- Miasmic spells.
- Vegatable, flower, herb, tree & fruit tree patches ( Didn't bother with others since they wouldn't be used.)
- Patches yield same amount of harvest as RuneScape, to keep prices stable.
- Didn't bother with diseasing/dying since it's just an un-needed 'annoyance', but can be enabled at a later date.
- All grow times are X of RuneScapes, aswell as XP being X of RuneScape's (XP + grow times undecided).
- Seeds gained from thieving, monster drops, nests and Miscellania coffers.
- Patches grow whilst you are offline.
- All plants have the same number of 'stages' of growing as RuneScape.
- Gnome training course.
- Barbarian assault course.
- Wilderness agility course.
- Ape Atoll NOT available, couldn't get the zipline like RS so i'm not having it.
- All shortcuts which could be used on Xenorune are available, providing you have the correct Agility level.
- All correct animations.
- Brimhaven Agility Arena 'base' (more below).
- Didn't make obstacles 'failable' since it's just an annoyance.
- 5 Slayer masters, in the same places as RuneScape.
- Different level requirement for each Slayer master.
- Slayer Gem.
- Slayer ring teleports you to the 5 main Slayer areas.
- Relevant items needed to defeat/fight a monster.
- Slayer level-specific drops (such as Abyssal whip, Granite maul etc).
- Talk to Turael to cancel your task.
- Slayer point system.
- Recieve a set number of points per task, amount depenable on Slayer master.
- Reassign mission - will cancel your task & give you a new one (monsters available from whichever Slayer master you talk to).
- Permanently remove current - Remove your task so you can't be assigned it again, 4 types of monsters allowed, can also be re-enabled.
- Buy 10k Slayer XP for X points.
- Buy Ring of Slaying (8 charges) for X points.
- Buy Runes for Slayer dart, a stack of 250 casts for X points.
- Buy Broad arrows/Broad bolts in stacks of 250 for X points.
- Getting a task for "Kalphites" will allow you to kill any Kalphite monster, the same with giants, dragons etc.
- Can only recieve a minimum & maximum amount of monsters, varies depending on Slayer master.
- Longbows, shortbows, Obsidian rings, Karil bows, all Crystal bows, all c'bows available.
- All bolts with relevant effects have a chance of hitting.
- Casting a spell whilst in ranged combat will wait until your current attack is over before casting (like RuneScape).
- Crystal bows degrade.
- Special attacks for weapons that use them, same effects as RuneScape.
- Ranged max hit calculator, almost
all ranged weapons have the same maxhit as RuneScape (depending on level).
- All relevant melee weapons have special attacks, with corresponding special effects.
- Magic prayer halves the time you are teleblocked (if is turned on whilst someone teleblocks you).
- The relevant prayers halve the damage you recieve (or 0 on NPCs).
- You cannot X out, or log out of combat until 10 seconds after your last hit.
- Smite will lower your opponents prayer by 25% of your damage.
- Recoil ring will hit your opponent for 10% of your damage, 40 charges.
- Poison, slowly decreases.
- 1v1 works as it did it RuneScape.
- Drops will go to the person who did the most damage, not the last hit.
- Protect items, 0 skulled, 1 if you have protect item on & skulled, 4 if you're not skulled, have protect item on, 3 normally.
- Awesome combat formula for attack and defence (imo).
- No stake limit.
- All rules configurable except obstacles (pointless since the walls don't affect projectiles).
- Cheat-free as far as i know (epic testing :razz:).
- First pillar will enable you to get a ticket on the next pillar, and recieve a ticket for every pillar tagged from then on. (same as RuneScape).
- Costs to enter.
- Tickets exchangable for the same items, XP as RuneScape.
- NO OBSTACLES THOUGH! (i was waiting to fix my force movement bug first.
- 120 combined Attack, Strength to enter.
- Only animators available (i don't know how the other stuff works :sad:).
- Cyclops drop defenders, speak to Kamfreena to get to the next wave.
- All sets of armour give the same ticket amounts as RuneScape.
- 10 tickets dissapear per minute.
- Random doors.
- Random brother.
- All tunnel doors open & close properly.
- Recieve random item/s from the chest.
- Earthquake after you recieve item which will slowly kill you (to prevent chest campers).
- The brothers have relevant attack effects.
- Same rewards from chest as RuneScape.
- The brothers will dissapear if you leave the crypt for ANY reason.
- 2 players needed to start a game.
- Viewing orb.
- Winner recieves a red skull.
- Tzhaar monsters spawn if the game isn't completed in X minutes.
- Winner recieves Tokkul reward, amount dependant on number of killed people.
- All relevant dialogue.
- All Jewellery teleports
- Dropped items will refresh upon login, to prevent untradables being lost from disconnections.
- All food and potions will heal/boost the same as RuneScape, pies/cakes change into the relevant 'pieces'.
- Completely working chat privacy options.
- You can click objects from far away and won't need to reclick once next to them.
- Rewritten all the RS2HD-features (banking etc).
- Rewrote the RS2HD event system.
- Nothing in 'process'.
- All the major dungeons contain NPC spawns.
- Forum database SQL integration added (disabled for release though).
- Lots of mapdata dumped from 530 RuneScape personally by me.
- Fixed chat encryption/decryption.
::testgfx - tests still graphics
::testdmg dmg - tests damage (replace dmg with number up to 32767 or game will crash).
::reloadladderxml - reloads the StairsAndLadder.xml file for adding ladders and stairs without restarting server
::uptime - displays how long server was online for days,hours,minutes, etc..
::players - shows a number how much players online
::yell - yells to whole server
::item itemId amount - pickup item (amount is optional)
::empty - emptys your inventory
::setlevel skillName level - Level up a skill like.. (::setlevel attack 99) or (::setlevel 0 99) both work.
::master - makes all your skills 99.
::tele x y z - teleports a player to the x,y coordinates (z is height and is optional)
::gfx gfxnumber - test displays a graphic for finding out gfx numbers.
::emote emotenumber - tests emote for finding out emote numbers.
::inter interfacenumber - tests interface for finding out interface numbers.
::clientsideobjectdump - used to dump objects on the client by spawning all the possible objects in one place.
::under - underground? sets your characters Y coordinate by +6400
::above - above ground? sets your characters Y coordinate by -6400
::height - teleports your character based on height (Z coordinate 0-3)
::coords - shows your current coordinates.
::bank - opens your bank
::shop - opens some shop. (you can do ::shop number) to open other shops.
::npc - spawns a npc next to you which is in turn a real npc, may start respawning.
::pnpc - turns the player into a npc.
::update - forces a server update (this cannot be stopped).
::obj - tests objects (will spawn a object next to you)
::char - opens character appearance editor
::kick name - kicks that player off the server
::kickall - kicks all the players off the server (including you)
::maxhit - shows the maximum amount of damage you can do right now.
::config id value - tests the setConfig() interface config packets
::switch id - switches your magics.
::info npcId - shows how you stand up against npc you want to attack with your information.
::spec - restores your special attacks
::value - inventory valued in gold at shows in chatbox