Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
    • B0ATY.: yo can anyone unban my ip, i got banned for saying i hope someone gets aids :p
      July 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Author Topic: Noob scape release [317] - ADDED DISEASE AND LOTTERY  (Read 7763 times)

Offlinedanielmccarthy

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Noob scape release [317] - ADDED DISEASE AND LOTTERY
    « on: May 14, 2014, 02:53:14 PM »
    Hi this is a noob scape release but I have added disease and lottery in the game. Anybody can start the lottery by typing ::startlottery and you type ::lottery to join. Losers get a random prize from the loser winnings. The diseased area is over by the guards in edgeville. Once you have a disease anybody that gets close to you will also catch a disease.

Here is the download link for noob scape client and server: http://uppit.com/a73wkumk1ss8/NOOBSCAPE.rar

You can change the maximum lottery players in Lottery.java It is set to one I forgot to change it lmao

I hope you like the changes I made  :)
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 03:43:47 PM by danielmccarthy »
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    Re: Noob scape release [317] - ADDED DISEASE AND LOTTERY
    « Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 03:14:30 PM »
    No pictures, no media, no info, just a small line of what you added.

This is by far the worst release I've seen..

Add some media.

Give us some info on what base you used and so forth.

Literally no one will download this if you don't.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinedanielmccarthy

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 03:19:55 PM »
    I could not care less. I released it just in case any one was interested.

This is also nobody's game but Jagex people just decompiled the client and wrote their own custom server for it. I am not here to promote this release so why should I care? its not even my game nor yours.

Its posted here for anyone who is curious about the changes I added. Which is described in the title and body of this post.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 03:25:07 PM »
    I could not care less. I released it just in case any one was interested.

This is also nobody's game but Jagex people just decompiled the client and wrote their own custom server for it. I am not here to promote this release so why should I care? its not even my game nor yours.

Its posted here for anyone who is curious about the changes I added. Which is described in the title and body of this post.
    Okay, we'll have fun seeing your "release" go right to the back.

Also, if I remember correctly, server's aren't made by jagex, they're made by users. The cache and client (People do make their own client though) are jagex's work though.

So logically, the source (which is the part you edited) is not Jagex's, and therefore you should credit it's maker.

Offlinedanielmccarthy

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 03:30:13 PM »
    Lol as I explained in my post above they decompile the client and make their own server. This does not make the game their property the server is their property. They also did not create the runescape protocol so they can't take credit for that and they did not make the client so they can't take credit for that. Basically this is somebody elses game and I only contribute to servers for experience as its fun I enjoy it. I don't run servers publically for others to play I just enjoy writing code. I am currently working on my own online multiplayer game. Runescape is no ones work but Jagex and don't blab on about how the server was written by somebody we are all aware of that. The point is this is somebody else's game and I am not bothered about promoting a release that is why their is so little content. I was just interested to share my changes and to hear feed back from people.

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 03:49:04 PM »
    Lol as I explained in my post above they decompile the client and make their own server. This does not make the game their property the server is their property. They also did not create the runescape protocol so they can't take credit for that and they did not make the client so they can't take credit for that. Basically this is somebody elses game and I only contribute to servers for experience as its fun I enjoy it. I don't run servers publically for others to play I just enjoy writing code. I am currently working on my own online multiplayer game. Runescape is no ones work but Jagex and don't blab on about how the server was written by somebody we are all aware of that. The point is this is somebody else's game and I am not bothered about promoting a release that is why their is so little content. I was just interested to share my changes and to hear feed back from people.
    Lol are you really going to state the same thing over and over and over? People still did work to this, a hell of a lot more than you (based on how little you care about this, I can tell you didn't do anything).

And what's funny, I can use your own words against you.

Lol as I explained in my post above they decompile the client and make their own server.

Yeah, they decompile the client and then make a server around it. It still takes a huge amount of work to do so. Don't believe me? Then try it. Go play the current copy of runescape, get the client, decompile it, then make a working server based off that.

This does not make the game their property the server is their property.
    It may not make the client or cache their property, but the server sure as hell is.

They also did not create the runescape protocol so they can't take credit for that and they did not make the client so they can't take credit for that.
    Again, they didn't. But they made it work for their server. I said to give credit to the proper people, that doesn't exclude Jagex from receiving credit.

Basically this is somebody elses game and I only contribute to servers for experience as its fun I enjoy it

EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD CREDIT THEM FOR THEIR WORK.
    I don't run servers publically for others to play I just enjoy writing code. I am currently working on my own online multiplayer game.
    This.. I don't care about. I mean, cool, you're making a game. It has nothing to do with my reply.
    Runescape is no ones work but Jagex and don't blab on about how the server was written by somebody we are all aware of that
    Runescape is the work of many talented programmers coming together. Each person was paid and or accredited for their work by Jagex. We are not talking about runescape. We're talking about a private server based on runescape

The point is this is somebody else's game and I am not bothered about promoting a release that is why their is so little content.
    Then don't release here ever again.

I was just interested to share my changes and to hear feed back from people.
    I'm giving you feedback, you just don't seem to understand that.

Offlinesoulduin

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 05:36:02 PM »
    lol what a twat I see your point is you don't like what people are doing why did you sine up why did you waste your time in posting

lol all I have to say is piss off mate we don't need downers like you on this site
    what is sleep I don't know what this is

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.