RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads
Berky-Scape 508
<<< (187/235) >>>
shadowxd1221:
how do you spwn items into ur invo?
::pickup doesnt work and idk how lol :P
FrozenPking:

--- Quote from: dragon508 on January 07, 2010, 06:21:46 PM ---need help ive portforwarded and i got no-ip all i need to do is get it online how i do that please help :D ty for the help [IF YOU HELP THAT IS]

Posted on: January 07, 2010, 06:24:47 pmdo i put berkyscape online thats all i need to do ive got no-ip and all that i have my normal ip portfwarding was done so how i turn online

--- End quote ---
You Need to HAve Jdk The you Need To Run Your Server With The "run" File, If U Dont have any  problums doing that then u run your client type your ip or 0.0.0.0 then type a username and password, then follow berky's guide to making yourself admin

Posted on: January 08, 2010, 01:25:51 pm
--- Quote from: shadowxd1221 on January 08, 2010, 12:46:02 AM ---how do you spwn items into ur invo?

--- End quote ---

I Belive In 508's (atlest the Most Soruce's I use) You Do ::item (id) (amount) Its same as Pickup Just Your Do item insted :)

Hope This help's Both Of You Guys, And If Item Does Not Work You Can Easyly Add In Commands  :)
Hello RSPS:

--- Quote from: shadowxd1221 on January 08, 2010, 12:46:02 AM ---how do you spwn items into ur invo?

--- End quote ---

::pickup is for spawning in ur inv. But if that doesnt work,
use ::item (ITEM ID). Its drop the item on the ground but u can pick it up!
FrozenPking:

--- Quote from: Hello RSPS on January 08, 2010, 01:26:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

::pickup is for spawning in ur inv. But if that doesnt work,
use ::item (ITEM ID). Its drop the item on the ground but u can pick it up!

--- End quote ---

No it doesn't It's Same As pickup just different name im running my 508 atm, Item Doesnt drop it its just Way Faster The typeing Pickup every Single Time, If your items Drop Then U may want to Remake Your Item Command CAuse Its Pointless For them to drop.
cows1471:
bump
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version