RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads
BoneScape 508 Source - Pking/Spawning Server - Updated
<<< (6/25) >>>
smud pk mods:
Are you a dumbass? Pali and Bulby are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS you retard. If you knew anything about sources you would know that. Gtfo. Bulby is BASED on a pali, you are a retard.
noobs are ftw:

--- Quote from: smud pk mods on May 25, 2010, 06:04:02 PM ---Are you a dumbass? Pali and Bulby are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS you retard. If you knew anything about sources you would know that. Gtfo. Bulby is BASED on a pali, you are a retard.

--- End quote ---

lol bulby is pali stfu if u knew anything u would know and even by just looking at teh source u can tell u fudgeing retard who doesnt even know sources ive been coding for way longer than u and yes i prefer to say coding instead of programming
smud pk mods:

--- Quote from: noobs are ftw on May 25, 2010, 06:33:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: smud pk mods on May 25, 2010, 06:04:02 PM ---Are you a dumbass? Pali and Bulby are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS you retard. If you knew anything about sources you would know that. Gtfo. Bulby is BASED on a pali, you are a retard.

--- End quote ---

lol bulby is pali stfu if u knew anything u would know and even by just looking at teh source u can tell u fudgeing retard who doesnt even know sources ive been coding for way longer than u and yes i prefer to say coding instead of programming

--- End quote ---

I don't doubt that you have been coding longer than me, I'm only 13. But I am sure that there are two different bases that are very similar but not completely the same... Bulby and PALI...
If you try a bulby tutorial with a palidino base, then it may or may not work, they are put together differently.. Dang.. I know "stuff" about sources too..
noobs are ftw:
i did a ge tut and all i did was changed imports now got 100% ge on my PALI server and stfu lol if u knew anything u would notice all the signs like say he removed the things in each file that says pali made it ect learn ur fudgeing sources before u say shit just ask any1 that knows something about programming
freakinlost:
this isnt even a 508 this look and probly is 525
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version