RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

Dragon - Age Source Release

<<< (3/8) >>>

oldschool-scape:

--- Quote from: waddie010 on January 12, 2016, 01:58:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: oldschool-scape on January 11, 2016, 08:37:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: waddie010 on January 10, 2016, 05:43:12 AM ---could you add me on skype? name: waddie010

--- End quote ---

Go to Client, open UpdateCache.java
At ZIP URL upload the cache to your own webhost/dropbox/cloud whatever.
Or use this one

At VERSION URL, make a notepad document, Name it cacheVersion., and write 4.0 in it and name it as cacheVersion.txt  upload this to any webhost
or use this:  

/Spoonfeed

--- End quote ---

Thanks for trying to help me but this still didn't solve my problem here: i tryed everything please help. thanks

and this <----

--- End quote ---

it seems that you didnt do it right, because in both pictures you can see it is still trying to find the cacheVersion at this URL ";

But you have to change that link in UpdateCache.java at VERSION URL to
If you already done that, dont forget to compile the client, (I would recommand using eclipse)

nzftw:

--- Quote from: waddie010 on January 12, 2016, 01:58:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: oldschool-scape on January 11, 2016, 08:37:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: waddie010 on January 10, 2016, 05:43:12 AM ---could you add me on skype? name: waddie010

--- End quote ---

Go to Client, open UpdateCache.java
At ZIP URL upload the cache to your own webhost/dropbox/cloud whatever.
Or use this one

At VERSION URL, make a notepad document, Name it cacheVersion., and write 4.0 in it and name it as cacheVersion.txt  upload this to any webhost
or use this:  

/Spoonfeed

--- End quote ---

Thanks for trying to help me but this still didn't solve my problem here: i tryed everything please help. thanks

and this <----

--- End quote ---

might be because its not cacheVersion.txt its just Version.txt and you dont have to make it its in the cache folder just needa upload it

Baraa97:
Guys can someone reupload it, I can't download it. Thankful if you could guys :)

rin okumura:

--- Quote from: Baraa97 on January 15, 2016, 03:39:03 AM ---Guys can someone reupload it, I can't download it. Thankful if you could guys :)

--- End quote ---
Re-uploading atm

Edit: REUPLOADED

Xio Yew:
No run/compile files are in the source, does this require eclipse???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version