RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads
google V2.0 [Hunter,IceCave Minigame,Investements Dclaw Spec!] -- Aintaro
<<< (23/27) >>>
smil3:
bro , i like ur server very much 100/1 lolz ;D... but i need help whit something- like, how can i make so mods and admins can jail player,unjail?ban,unban,and more :confused:... can u send me answer in hotmail? ;;;[email protected]             Add me!
thx :) :P
belhelmiel:
 :\ Awesome I would rep++ but 2 problems I can't I don't have 15 rep and you have max rep :P Oh I have a question it says googles created by Antario and someone else :| how do I change that? :P ive been looking for a while also when i go in commands my admins are like really pissed because they cant do barely anything :o I made yell for mod plus so they feel a bit special lol :\ can i just like plug in there names by mine? I'm going to try now :P
ALSO
the ground is all black on islands and some place at home x_X how do i fix it ??
emtrescue:
im having trouble with agility woodcutting and firemaking i try to cut a tree and nothing happens firemaking says coming soon and agility does same as woodcutting go to click a log or whatever he just stands there
00adspro00:
Hey I need help, all the .bat files say " Java " is not found or something.
My java messed up and I deleted it and reinstalled it but Its still happening, can you give me a new commands for the .bat files to run server and load client, my current java file is located in C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe

I would really appreciate it as I REALLYYYYY wanna play this server !
Wilderness World:
well i try to run up the server for the first time but it only says this

nick lol.txt
press any key to continue help?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version