Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
    • B0ATY.: yo can anyone unban my ip, i got banned for saying i hope someone gets aids :p
      July 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM
    • jme: ziplock this domain belongs to the kremlin now
      July 12, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
    • Pure_: lol
      July 12, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
    • ziplock: wtf is this forum? Haven't checked in in 4 years lmao
      July 11, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
    • ziplock: Idk
      July 11, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
    • _^_: guys is anyone still even here
      July 11, 2018, 01:54:43 AM
    • Travas: gay
      July 08, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
    • CheapOnlineHost: Hosting starting at $0.75 hostcheap.io
      July 08, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
    • q1w1e1r1t1y: is the server actually updating or is it down?? trying to log on for the first time in a few months and it says "server updating try again in 1 minute" for the last 10 minutes now
      July 07, 2018, 11:11:51 PM
    • Cole1497: gamers unite
      July 07, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
    • IamLation: LMFAO @cole
      July 06, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
    • drubrkletern: olfihsouhdiu
      July 04, 2018, 04:25:32 PM
    • Cole1497: im looking for an expensive an unreliable host sorry mr guy
      July 02, 2018, 08:06:58 PM
    • CheapOnlineHost: Looking for a cheap and reliable host? [link]
      July 01, 2018, 07:18:16 PM

Author Topic: Goudont V3 Release. [Quests || Loyalty titles || Dungeoneering || Membership..]  (Read 20293 times)

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    if you're not going to use this and just came here to hate, leave. Shabba, this is a 562 loading 668, and matrix is 718. You can't see any better shit on a low deob than a 723. Also, (Dwarf2222), Yes, I will release those again later. and (KingCobra), That's a big compliment, cause dragonkk is a sick coder ;) but I didn't use his source, this is MezzyScape base :D
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 07:54:57 PM by goudont »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineFluffy Scape

• View Profile
    Hey goudont thanks alot for the server mayyyyyttteeee :D im extracting right now :)
    aUTO cache downloadeR?
    page 14 dr3x
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineDevilsScape

• View Profile
    you can all go fudge your selves if you're not going to use this, and just came here to hate, Shabba, this is a 562 loading 668, and matrix is 718. You can't see any better shit on a low deob then a 723. Also, (Dwarf2222), Yes, I will release those again later. and (KingCobra), That's a big compliment, cause dragonkk is a sick coder ;) but I didn't use his source, this is MezzyScape base :D

Goudont, All These Faggot fudges Saying shit to me and you are just jealous ROFL. Shabba is a fat ugly indian slut that cant do shit but eat potato chips in a computer chair in her mother's basement all day long, it's cool bro. :)
    Runescape Gambling

Offlineshabba 56

• View Profile
    you can all go fudge your selves if you're not going to use this, and just came here to hate, Shabba, this is a 562 loading 668, and matrix is 718. You can't see any better shit on a low deob then a 723. Also, (Dwarf2222), Yes, I will release those again later. and (KingCobra), That's a big compliment, cause dragonkk is a sick coder ;) but I didn't use his source, this is MezzyScape base :D

Goudont, All These Faggot fudges Saying shit to me and you are just jealous ROFL. Shabba is a fat ugly indian slut that cant do shit but eat potato chips in a computer chair in her mother's basement all day long, it's cool bro. :)

lol least I know how to code im not Indian nor am I fat I work full time and sell coding services make $400+ coding a week + 600 I make a week from landscaping learn to get off ur fat ass and go to school you might make something with ur self instead of marry your right hand lol
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by I r Tom
    you fail harder then fat kids on bikes.:trollface:

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    Hey goudont thanks alot for the server mayyyyyttteeee :D im extracting right now :)
    aUTO cache downloadeR?

Yes, it should be.

AHAHAHAHAHA INDIAN SLUT?? LMFAAAAAOOOOOOO

lol least I know how to code im not Indian nor am I fat I work full time and sell coding services make $400+ coding a week + 600 I make a week from landscaping learn to get off ur fat ass and go to school you might make something with ur self instead of marry your right hand lol

lmao , yes , I know you're a sick coder Shabba, I understand 667 Loading *** now, cause of you :D, so you're a good coder at 667/7**, and trust, Shawn's a beast coder at 562/***. He helped me with a bunch of things :p
    Let's all get along instead of flaming my thread :(

Offlinekingcobra805

• View Profile
    if this is a 562 then change this
    "This is GOUDONT 668. Version 3."

This is a 562/668, not a 668. there's a hugeeee difference.

Offlineshabba 56

• View Profile

thankyou someone under stands
    Quote:

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile

thankyou someone under stands

My bad, changed.

OfflineSi Force

• The beekeeper
      • View Profile

If you continue saying these things in the future I'll just ban you from the forums. We like to see respectable posts from our members, not what you've been posting.
    There is a house in New Orleans

Check out the Official Moparscape Server! Being developed by Sinisoul and Davidi2

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile

If you continue saying these things in the future I'll just ban you from the forums. We like to see respectable posts from our members, not what you've been posting.

nah man, I just respond if they start. I don't start nothing :O

OfflineRandQm

• View Profile
    This release is a big joke,
    there isn't anything new and the "coder" and his mate can't handle any constructive criticism,
    respect they obviously didn't hear about either according to the used language
    soldout

contact me on [email protected] if you're looking for me

Offlinesami1320

• View Profile
    its really back to the real post now why i cant run up client?? got 100% tell me refresh client then i refresh and back again downloading cache tell me reason please

OfflineDevilsScape

• View Profile
    there isn't anything new and the "coder" and his mate can't handle any constructive criticism,

Nah dawg, We Can Handle Constructive criticism, we just cant handle bitches speaking bullshit.

OfflineDharma

• View Profile

Nah dawg, We Can Handle Constructive criticism, we just cant handle bitches speaking bullshit.

No one is speaking, "bullshit". We're giving constructive criticism. For no reason should you be sayin, "Stupid Ass Ugly Bitches Hating on him and his thread go kill your self". It just goes to show how immature you are. You're acting like a runt. No one likes people who act like runts.
    Trump 2016

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    its really back to the real post now why i cant run up client?? got 100% tell me refresh client then i refresh and back again downloading cache tell me reason please

Thank you. <3 . OMG, I HAD THE LINK WRONG ! forgot to change bahahaha,

here, replace the cache link in CLIENT>src>settings>settings.java

OfflineDevilsScape

• View Profile

No one is speaking, "bullshit". We're giving constructive criticism. For no reason should you be sayin, "Stupid Ass Ugly Bitches Hating on him and his thread go kill your self". It just goes to show how immature you are. You're acting like a runt. No one likes people who act like runts.

Free Country, I can speak my mind. :)

Offlinemicroscape

• View Profile
    Instant classic. Looks amazing. Really shows you put a lot of work into it!

OfflineFluffy Scape

• View Profile
    Hello all, when i run the source i get this error message in cmd.
    http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/17/44/42/34/rgergg10.png
    page 14 dr3x

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    Much love, microscape [:

Hello all, when i run the source i get this error message in cmd.
    http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/17/44/42/34/rgergg10.png

you gotta update yer java

Offlineshabba 56

• View Profile

Free Country, I can speak my mind. :)

Well here's a fact your smart ass wouldn't know if you told some one to "go kill them self's" and they did you would be held reliable for their death e.g you go to jail for what you have done im sure you wouldn't mind that
    Quote:

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.