Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • King Bosnia: Any recommendations to private servers?
      October 18, 2018, 04:47:35 PM
    • FightMexoxo: oi i have the files if anyone whats em
      October 18, 2018, 12:44:42 AM
    • The Wanderer: Whoops
      October 15, 2018, 12:56:18 AM
    • The Wanderer: Making own operating system
      October 15, 2018, 12:56:11 AM
    • Travas: no
      October 07, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
    • Saltyspade10: Server still up and running?
      October 05, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
    • Wesam: Can someone upload moparscape.jar?
      October 05, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
    • Ligoe: yo
      September 30, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
    • Ligoe: how come i can't login the game
      September 30, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
    • fuzzout: Anybody here with experience in using Luna source? I'm looking to develop something, but can't seem to get any of my clients to work with it...
      September 26, 2018, 10:47:27 AM
    • `Discardedx2`: ?
      September 21, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
    • Pookey71: ARE YOU HERE TO RECEIVE MY LIMP PENIS!?
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
    • Pookey71: THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFESTO
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
    • Vasi28: Гранд
      September 03, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
    • Rash: test
      August 30, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
    • Guruu:[link]
      August 30, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
    • Guruu: am i allowed to post links shoutbox?
      August 30, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
    • drubrkletern:[link] feedback wanted
      August 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • bugz000: Anyone got a link for the old ass silab client and cache.zip? from mopar 3.2 era :) 317
      August 25, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
    • cholland2015: Does anyone know where I can download the old moparscape client/server?
      August 24, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Author Topic: [GoudontV4/ReFlectionX V1] LOADS of content all skills [Noob friendly]  (Read 67789 times)

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    everyone, the owner of this source and client is a heartless hacker. he helped me out getting the server up and making it into a jar but then he stabs u in the back and messes up ur files to where others can't join. the client and server is sht anyways and has soooo many bugs. stay away from it

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ?

who the fuuck are you?

A) I don't know how to jar a client.
    B) I don't even know you
    C) You can't code for shit, so stop judging my source (Actual proof https://forum.moparscape.org/profile/;area=showposts;u=637458) LOLOL, all your posts are about needing help
    D) Stop judging unless you actually try the source
    E) Stop saying nasty stuff about me with no proof or knowledge of who I am
    F) I have many, many, many people that will back me up of saying that I haven't, nor will I ever virus or hack somebody.
    G) I'm a nice person, I don't stab people in the back nor have I ever done that.
    ... list keeps going, but they run out of alphabets >_>

And where's the proof?

^

I'm talking about your bro Greco Locos Taco over there. He got to my jar file and disconnected the link between downloading the cache for new players. If your friends with him then your most likely just like him. Heartless hackers..
    Greco Locos? I have him on Skype. His name on moparscape is scapedef.
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /
    ~ OTF Clan - Subscribe <3
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineTinyScape

• Dr House is a fool
      • View Profile
    His name is Ashley, not scapedef.
    Coming Soon
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineCrazyBoy-

• View Profile
    Hello,

I keep getting this error, no matter if I compile it successfully before or download client multiple times.

Error: SignLink.method2685:189 SignLink.<init>:991 Applet_Sub1.method40:292 client.main:801 | java.lang.RunetimeException

Any idea on that? The server works well, but not the client...

Thanks in advance!
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    everyone, the owner of this source and client is a heartless hacker. he helped me out getting the server up and making it into a jar but then he stabs u in the back and messes up ur files to where others can't join. the client and server is sht anyways and has soooo many bugs. stay away from it

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ?

who the fuuck are you?

A) I don't know how to jar a client.
    B) I don't even know you
    C) You can't code for shit, so stop judging my source (Actual proof https://forum.moparscape.org/profile/;area=showposts;u=637458) LOLOL, all your posts are about needing help
    D) Stop judging unless you actually try the source
    E) Stop saying nasty stuff about me with no proof or knowledge of who I am
    F) I have many, many, many people that will back me up of saying that I haven't, nor will I ever virus or hack somebody.
    G) I'm a nice person, I don't stab people in the back nor have I ever done that.
    ... list keeps going, but they run out of alphabets >_>

And where's the proof?

^

I'm talking about your bro Greco Locos Taco over there. He got to my jar file and disconnected the link between downloading the cache for new players. If your friends with him then your most likely just like him. Heartless hackers..
    Greco Locos? I have him on Skype. His name on moparscape is scapedef.
    Seriously?
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

Offlineblackpeanut

• View Profile
    I made a video of the error that I and others seem to be coming by. If you want I would be willing to Teamview so that you can get a closer look at the error, and find a solution that you can share to fix it.

i got the same problem, can someone please help me to fix this?

Yeah, redownload the client and source. Then, compile them both before running.
    did that and it still kicks me off :( please help me out

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    @blackpeanut

Here:
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

OfflineShane

• View Profile
    Ouuuch! Nice One Goudont.

Shane, how does it feel getting owned!?!

Bro pretty sure your a fuc.king retard because of the server you develop.

@Goudont - Mad bro? If you can program you can add a construction system fairly easily if you know simple knowledge. But obviously your a 12 year old dumb ass referring to your immaturity in those pathetic pictures.

Would of responded earlier but I don't check up on mopar much because of the stupidity and lack of java knowledge this "server downloads" section lacks.

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    Ouuuch! Nice One Goudont.

Shane, how does it feel getting owned!?!
    You're a dick. :-D
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /
    ~ OTF Clan - Subscribe <3

OfflineCrazyBoy-

• View Profile
    Woops, seems like I'm just popping during the fight... :(

Nobody has an idea for this error?
    Code: Text
    1. Error: SignLink.method2685:189 SignLink.<init>:991 Applet_Sub1.method40:292 client.main:801 | java.lang.RunetimeException

Thanks in advance. This source sure looks very good and is a great start for beginners like me to learn a few things there. Tried to have a look inside the concerned files at the concerned lines, but nothing interesting...

Downloaded the client multiple times, even from the link 2 posts above, and nothing. Though, it gets compiled fine :)

Offlinekris1213

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Seems like the problem blackpeanut have/had isn't fixed. I am getting the same error as him :-( (Just downloaded the new client you uploaded).

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile

Bro pretty sure your a fuc.king retard because of the server you develop.

@Goudont - Mad bro? If you can program you can add a construction system fairly easily if you know simple knowledge. But obviously your a 12 year old dumb ass referring to your immaturity in those pathetic pictures.

Would of responded earlier but I don't check up on mopar much because of the stupidity and lack of java knowledge this "server downloads" section lacks.

Ahem. Where do I begin?

So much stupidity in your response, that I actually feel like I need to just get off the internet and slam my head on the table.

If you can program you can add a construction system fairly easily if you know simple knowledge
    1. If, seriously "IF" YOU knew, you wouldn't have to bitch at me to do it. Simple knowledge, then why don't you do it? This server, I'm being creative. If I didn't have simple knowledge, how would this server even be here?

But obviously your a 12 year old dumb ass referring to your immaturity in those pathetic pictures.

Immaturity in my post, you're commenting saying that I'm 12 when in fact that people know me as way older than twelve. If you're gonna stoop that low in comparing and commenting saying I'm a twelve year old, then I'll stoop down to your stupidity to correct your grammar.

But obviously your a 12 year
    right.

yes, because you're always in the server help section looking for help, or hopping different servers trying to look for a staff position.

tell you what, prove me wrong. Go release a server, and then judge mine and other people's creative and great projects.

Pathetic twat.

* EDIT:

1. Error: SignLink.method2685:189 SignLink.<init>:991 Applet_Sub1.method40:292 client.main:801 | java.lang.RunetimeException

Thanks in advance. This source sure looks very good and is a great start for beginners like me to learn a few things there. Tried to have a look inside the concerned files at the concerned lines, but nothing interesting...

Downloaded the client multiple times, even from the link 2 posts above, and nothing. Though, it gets compiled fine :)

Oh, sorry. Umm. I'm pretty sure the new client fixes that problem.

Can you explain why that error appears? like, what are you doing in the client that makes that error appear?
    « Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:09:54 PM by goudont »

Offlinepax magenz

• View Profile
    Only picture's of the interfaces  :confused:

OfflineCrazyBoy-

• View Profile
    * EDIT:

Oh, sorry. Umm. I'm pretty sure the new client fixes that problem.

Can you explain why that error appears? like, what are you doing in the client that makes that error appear?

Thanks goudont. All I do is compile the client, which is done successfully, then launch the run files (in all orders, XP-XP2-XP3 then XP3-XP2-XP, XP-XP3-XP2, XP2-XP3-XP, XP2-XP,XP3 well basically I've done it all haha) not the 64 bits, but none of them works and they all give the above error, no matter the file. I'm on Vista, and I tried the compatibility feature but still nothing.

These are the only steps I do. Compile, then run. Of course, all the files are edited for my jdk and jre versions :)

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    Thanks goudont. All I do is compile the client, which is done successfully, then launch the run files (in all orders, XP-XP2-XP3 then XP3-XP2-XP, XP-XP3-XP2, XP2-XP3-XP, XP2-XP,XP3 well basically I've done it all haha) not the 64 bits, but none of them works and they all give the above error, no matter the file. I'm on Vista, and I tried the compatibility feature but still nothing.

These are the only steps I do. Compile, then run. Of course, all the files are edited for my jdk and jre versions :)

Hmm. Does the client start up though ? Like, what do you do exactly that makes that error appear ?

OfflineShane

• View Profile
    Goudont you know how much effort you just put into that reply? That is pathetic bro, you are pointing out simple internet abbreviations to make me look like I'm younger than you? Now that is stupidity. To be honest server isn't that good so stop thinking your so cool over it. I don't go to any section rarely but general discussion because people aren't as stupid as you.

OfflineCrazyBoy-

• View Profile

Hmm. Does the client start up though ? Like, what do you do exactly that makes that error appear ?

After double-clicking one of the run .bat's, I get the command line window and the client window. Though, after like 2 seconds, the error above appears in the command line window. And I've got to close them both because any way, the client window stays blank white, only got the window frame and inside is full white :(

Offlineruneypig

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    I get the exact same errors as "CrazyBoy-" and I've fixed the compilers and the runs both to what they should be and I still get this error :( I really really like this server and would love to be able to play around on it and improve my knowledge of java and such. Thanks for the help in advance.

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    Goudont you know how much effort you just put into that reply? That is pathetic bro, you are pointing out simple internet abbreviations to make me look like I'm younger than you? Now that is stupidity. To be honest server isn't that good so stop thinking your so cool over it. I don't go to any section rarely but general discussion because people aren't as stupid as you.

are you serious? you're still here?

no intention was to prove whos
    older. i said since you're being retarded, ill stoop to that level. and since you're judging, why dont YOU work on and release a source? that was the whole intention, smart ass.

OfflineCrazyBoy-

• View Profile
    Alright Goudont, since it seems like there's no solution, I'm moving on to another source. I also advise runeypig to do so, by the way. Thanks anyways?

OfflineD0wnp0ur

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    hey when i run client it downloads cache and after that it says 100% restart client to play

i restart and it redownloads cache? help please :3

I'm having the same problem, is there a fix for this?

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.