RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

PietyPk/Project-Role [PI] No Antileech - Fully Working - Customs

<<< (6/10) >>>

rolex2013:
i didnt authorize this shit take IT DOWN RITE NOW.... aND WHY did u give urself credit on my work? not urs? u didnt touch shit on those files? so dont give urself credit u fudgeING british runt!

haviland4:

--- Quote from: rolex2013 on March 23, 2014, 09:05:21 AM ---i didnt authorize this shit take IT DOWN RITE NOW.... aND WHY did u give urself credit on my work? not urs? u didnt touch shit on those files? so dont give urself credit u fudgeING british runt!

--- End quote ---

you leeched a server and edited it with a couple of customs and a new location of home. does this really mean its all yours?
no....

i released this server because it was on my desktop and edited the cache with a couple of custom crowns.

british runt? lol enjoy the release everyone  :cool:

Coldmedicine:
I LOVE how you misspelled Luigi :D

--- Quote ---This is Karmascape Source I am the main owner of Karmascape PLEASE TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD NOW! read the cache text file I will take illegal Action. You have no right TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD
--- End quote ---

That made me sneeze blood, literally. I couldnt stop laughing.

O.T

Josh, you should stop "buying" -cough-orscamming-cough- server files, go make your own.
And releasing it is so freaking pathetic, even for you.

You didn't make this, as you cannot code at all, stop freaking leeching and acting like you made it.
Just take this thread down.

austin cadle:
The Charmelion what caught my eye. :3 I'm still not much for customs, in fact I don't plan to use customs in any of my releases, despite having used them in the past, they don't give the same nostalgia feel that I play/code RSPS for. However, when handled correctly like your custom npc's it seems pretty cool IMO. :3 10/10

haviland4:

--- Quote from: austin cadle on March 25, 2014, 10:21:45 AM ---The Charmelion what caught my eye. :3 I'm still not much for customs, in fact I don't plan to use customs in any of my releases, despite having used them in the past, they don't give the same nostalgia feel that I play/code RSPS for. However, when handled correctly like your custom npc's it seems pretty cool IMO. :3 10/10

--- End quote ---

Thanks bud i would love to work with you sometime skype:haviland41  :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version