RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads
PvPscapez 667/728 Release
<<< (16/26) >>>
Project Amazed Carlos:
Looks epic.

9/10
kidgoku4522:

--- Quote from: Project Amazed Carlos on March 26, 2013, 04:01:06 PM ---Looks epic.

9/10

--- End quote ---
thanks for the feedback :)
I would release my 742 but its not only my work in it my co-owner still is working on the source so i can't :/
ranqedrs:

--- Quote from: kidgoku4522 on March 26, 2013, 11:36:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Project Amazed Carlos on March 26, 2013, 04:01:06 PM ---Looks epic.

9/10

--- End quote ---
I would release my 742 but its not only my work in it my co-owner still is working on the source so i can't :/

--- End quote ---

ely how do i  change the exp rate? and why isn't my client working? but the localclient is working please help me :( when i run the client it gets stuck on 1% and i did keep the source file run online only the localclient works

i am having this problem with my client files. so i download pvpscapez source and client i run the source file then i go to the client files and run that and it gets stuck at 1% i get no errors on the cmd thing and i don't know what happened please help :(

screenshot:

please help me :(

kidgoku4522:

--- Quote from: ranqedrs on March 27, 2013, 11:33:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: kidgoku4522 on March 26, 2013, 11:36:52 PM ---

9/10

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ely how do i  change the exp rate? and why isn't my client working? but the localclient is working please help me :( when i run the client it gets stuck on 1% and i did keep the source file run online only the localclient works

i am having this problem with my client files. so i download pvpscapez source and client i run the source file then i go to the client files and run that and it gets stuck at 1% i get no errors on the cmd thing and i don't know what happened please help :(

screenshot:

please help me :(

--- End quote ---
you probably didn't Port forward right :/
ranqedrs:
I didn't want to make the server online for other players to play it I only went to the source the run the server then went to client files And changed up to 127.0.0.1 then compiled then I run the client to play the server and it gets stuck on 1 percent so please me and sorry if I have any mistake I'm on my iPhone
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version