RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

Quantum 637/639 More than you can handle! 1500 Downloads

(1/62) >>>

wildskiller:
Here are the features that I've added (Listed features are only my work)

--- Code: Text ---Dungeoneering CavesCrystal MinesFrost DragonsQuick PrayersTeleblockAll shopsTheiving stalls at homeWorking Slayer RewardsPk points (Exchange for pk tokens with Nastroth)Mobilising Armies Titles (Depending on how many people you killed)Slayer helm assembling, and disassemblingRing of slayingDragontooth island holding:Chaos DwarvesGuthix MagesElite Black KnightsSlayer points working like RuneScape but different point amountsFish-able Rocktail and CavefishNPCs dropping shards and charmsAncient mace special attack (Couldn't find gfx or anim)Storm of ArmadylKal'ger the WarmongerKolodion (somewhat customized)NecromancersSlayer helm giving greater attack percentage on tasksMore, but I don't remember it all.Sagittarian bolts and arrows (with special)
Downloads:

To add the cache you need to download it, extract it, and place it inside the data folder

Grave Changing

Storm of Armadyl

Teleblock

Crystal Mines

Kolodion Arena Minigame (Fight to earn Storm of Armadyl)

Npc Special Attacks

Working Slayer interfaces along with points and point system

Slayer Areas

Dungeoneering Caves (Earn exp and tokens | Sweet HD Huh?)

Rocktail and Cavefish fishing

Fight Caves (Only Jad)

Quick Prayers

Slayer Ring Options

Kalphite Queen

King Black Dragon

Training Dungeon

Nex

Tormented Demons

THESE SHOPS REQUIRE A CERTAIN CURRENCY
Dungeoneering Shop

Pking Shop

Tokkul Shop

Training Options (::Train)

Pk Points (Exchange with Nastroth)

These were my plans but I just don't feel like I should even care seeing as I am getting no benefits.

--- Code: ---Barbarian fshing, Barrows, Castle Wars, Duel Arena, Degrading armours and weapons, more hunting areas, Slayer bosses
--- End code ---

Credits:
Wildskiller (Wildking72)
Dementhium team
x1xreaverx1x
Grumpy
Byte Me

FusionX:
niice ! does this had auto cache downloader?

and i'm first post ;D. for the first time on a great server release

wildskiller:
Well, you don't need to add cache in your C:\ drive if that's what you mean. But if your download package, then you need to get the Dementhium cache somewhere and add it into data/

g0d of war1:
Nice release :)

TinyScape:
Nice work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version