RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads
Quantum 637/639 More than you can handle! 1500 Downloads
<<< (29/62) >>>
Xarioth:

--- Quote from: Millionaires on May 17, 2012, 08:10:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Xarioth on May 17, 2012, 08:06:44 AM ---
--- Quote ---I have the same code, however on complile I get 4 errors but still lets me play could that be the issue?

--- End quote ---

if you're getting 4 errors that means that it won't update what you are trying to do, therefore letting you play on the version that worked.
Whats the error?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---src\org\dementhium\model\combat\impl\specs\AimedShot.java:58: type parameters of
 <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable
T with upper bounds int,java.lang.Object
                int aimingTicks = interaction.getSource().getAttribute("aimingTi
cks");
                                                                      ^
src\org\dementhium\model\combat\impl\specs\DescentOfDragons.java:84: type parame
ters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type va
riable T with upper bounds boolean,java.lang.Object
                                interaction.getSource().getAttribute("dragonArro
ws") ? 1100 : 1103, 96);
                                                                    ^
src\org\dementhium\model\combat\impl\specs\DescentOfDragons.java:131: type param
eters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type v
ariable T with upper bounds boolean,java.lang.Object
                if (source.getAttribute("dragonArrows")) {
                                       ^
src\org\dementhium\model\combat\impl\specs\PhantomStrike.java:94: type parameter
s of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type varia
ble T with upper bounds int,java.lang.Object
                                int damageLeft = interaction.getVictim().getAttr
ibute("phantomStrike");

^
4 errors
Press any key to continue . . .
--- End quote ---

People a few pages back got it D: I changed Wilds name to mine then that came up D:

--- End quote ---

Woah, i'm not good at coding because I just started, but did you change anything in AimedShot? Because that seems to be where the error is coming from.
Millionaires:

--- Quote from: Xarioth on May 17, 2012, 08:14:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: Millionaires on May 17, 2012, 08:10:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Xarioth on May 17, 2012, 08:06:44 AM ---
--- Quote ---I have the same code, however on complile I get 4 errors but still lets me play could that be the issue?

--- End quote ---

if you're getting 4 errors that means that it won't update what you are trying to do, therefore letting you play on the version that worked.
Whats the error?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---src\org\dementhium\model\combat\impl\specs\AimedShot.java:58: type parameters of
 <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable
T with upper bounds int,java.lang.Object
                int aimingTicks = interaction.getSource().getAttribute("aimingTi
cks");
                                                                      ^
src\org\dementhium\model\combat\impl\specs\DescentOfDragons.java:84: type parame
ters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type va
riable T with upper bounds boolean,java.lang.Object
                                interaction.getSource().getAttribute("dragonArro
ws") ? 1100 : 1103, 96);
                                                                    ^
src\org\dementhium\model\combat\impl\specs\DescentOfDragons.java:131: type param
eters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type v
ariable T with upper bounds boolean,java.lang.Object
                if (source.getAttribute("dragonArrows")) {
                                       ^
src\org\dementhium\model\combat\impl\specs\PhantomStrike.java:94: type parameter
s of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type varia
ble T with upper bounds int,java.lang.Object
                                int damageLeft = interaction.getVictim().getAttr
ibute("phantomStrike");

^
4 errors
Press any key to continue . . .
--- End quote ---

People a few pages back got it D: I changed Wilds name to mine then that came up D:

--- End quote ---

Woah, i'm not good at coding because I just started, but did you change anything in AimedShot? Because that seems to be where the error is coming from.

--- End quote ---
Lol I'll redownload the source. :p see if that fixes it.
Xarioth:

--- Quote ---Lol I'll redownload the source. :p see if that fixes it.

--- End quote ---

I did notice that your phantom was a bit different from mine though
--- Code: ---interaction.getVictim().setAttribute("phantomStrike", interaction.getRangeData().getDamage().getHit());
--- End code ---
Millionaires:

--- Quote from: Xarioth on May 17, 2012, 08:22:29 AM ---
--- Quote ---Lol I'll redownload the source. :p see if that fixes it.

--- End quote ---

I did notice that your phantom was a bit different from mine though
--- Code: ---interaction.getVictim().setAttribute("phantomStrike", interaction.getRangeData().getDamage().getHit());
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---
I downloaded at awhile ago :p so ya'know may have missed out on fixes etc.
Xarioth:

--- Quote ---I downloaded at awhile ago :p so ya'know may have missed out on fixes etc.

--- End quote ---

Idk XD but do you get the same error as me with the ItemDefEditor? :O
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version