Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • `Discardedx2`: ?
      September 21, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
    • Pookey71: ARE YOU HERE TO RECEIVE MY LIMP PENIS!?
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
    • Pookey71: THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFESTO
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
    • Vasi28: Гранд
      September 03, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
    • Rash: test
      August 30, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
    • Guruu:[link]
      August 30, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
    • Guruu: am i allowed to post links shoutbox?
      August 30, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
    • drubrkletern:[link] feedback wanted
      August 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • bugz000: Anyone got a link for the old ass silab client and cache.zip? from mopar 3.2 era :) 317
      August 25, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
    • cholland2015: Does anyone know where I can download the old moparscape client/server?
      August 24, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

Poll

Should I continue this?

Yes
    98 (85.2%)
    No
    17 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: 2006-Revolution / Mezzyscape 384 Release [Shard] [User Friendly] Reuploaded!  (Read 45141 times)

OfflineBurrNinja

• View Profile
    Re: 2006-Revolution / Mezzyscape 384 Release [Shard]
    « Reply #80 on: March 13, 2013, 10:09:02 AM »

This is my Error any help got the files in the right place too .. help will rep +++
    I noticed something wrong in this picture, the path on the .bat file you ran is different from where you extracted the cache. I don't know much about java but that doesn't seem right maybe change the path it loads from on the .bat file. It's showing the path at d:/
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineMezzyscape562

• View Profile
      • Tap Tap Adventure
    « Reply #81 on: March 13, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »
    I noticed something wrong in this picture, the path on the .bat file you ran is different from where you extracted the cache. I don't know much about java but that doesn't seem right maybe change the path it loads from on the .bat file. It's showing the path at d:/
    Finally someone is bright enough to notice my sexy anti-leech.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineBurrNinja

• View Profile
    « Reply #82 on: March 14, 2013, 03:27:04 PM »
    Finally someone is bright enough to notice my sexy anti-leech.

=)
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinedeven

• View Profile
    « Reply #83 on: March 15, 2013, 02:49:09 PM »
    how do i get the server to connect to my ip i've never worked with an old client like this
    IGN:
    Main acc: Dev
    Pure: Reki
     - Official mopar server

Offlinel

• View Profile
    « Reply #84 on: March 16, 2013, 12:44:50 AM »
    Nice work Mezzy

OfflinePippinSmith

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #85 on: March 16, 2013, 03:33:13 AM »
    Mezzy do you know how to fix the rune essence?

Offlinenoah1gamble

• View Profile
    « Reply #86 on: March 20, 2013, 04:06:45 PM »
    How do i change IP? I Think its in client, and its server = "";
    Am i correct?
    THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED BY ME NOAH1GAMBLE. SO F*CK OFF

OfflineCarcool

• View Profile
    « Reply #87 on: March 22, 2013, 03:56:31 PM »
    Is it possible to make a webclient out of this?

I like it, but the client won't work. -.-

9/10
    [Delta]
    User of Delta, So What?

Offlineranqedrs

• View Profile
    « Reply #88 on: March 22, 2013, 09:48:55 PM »
    i got this error please me link to the screenshot is :

OfflinePippinSmith

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #89 on: March 23, 2013, 03:33:59 AM »
    @ranqedrs: Change the name of your cache folder to "espkc_32"

Offlineranqedrs

• View Profile
    « Reply #90 on: March 23, 2013, 09:14:53 AM »

it is espkc_32

OfflinePippinSmith

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #91 on: March 23, 2013, 12:23:13 PM »

it is espkc_32
    In that case I've got no idea

OfflineSentinel X

• View Profile
    « Reply #92 on: March 23, 2013, 12:26:40 PM »

it is espkc_32
    Download the cache. Take all the files from the cache and put them into a folder called espkc_32 then put that folder in c:/ Make sure that when you open espkc_32 no other folder shows up what I mean by this is for example espkc_32/otherfodler/Cache It needs to have the cache directly in it.

Offlineranqedrs

• View Profile
    « Reply #93 on: March 23, 2013, 12:38:56 PM »

it is espkc_32
    Download the cache. Take all the files from the cache and put them into a folder called espkc_32 then put that folder in c:/ Make sure that when you open espkc_32 no other folder shows up what I mean by this is for example espkc_32/otherfodler/Cache It needs to have the cache directly in it.

i don't understand can you take a screenshot of it or make a video of it i will pay you if you help me.

OfflineSentinel X

• View Profile
    « Reply #94 on: March 23, 2013, 01:53:39 PM »

it is espkc_32

i don't understand can you take a screenshot of it or make a video of it i will pay you if you help me.
    If you are too dumb to understand the most simplest explanation then I suggest you Go to Google and type in JAVA TUTS. And start learning from scratch. Then come back to rsps look at tutorials and then come back to this.

Offlinethakillah

• View Profile
    « Reply #95 on: March 23, 2013, 02:00:30 PM »

it is espkc_32

If you are too dumb to understand the most simplest explanation then I suggest you Go to Google and type in JAVA TUTS. And start learning from scratch. Then come back to rsps look at tutorials and then come back to this.
    adding the cache has nothing to do with java

Offlinetime2kill

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #96 on: March 23, 2013, 05:43:22 PM »
    .......Anti-leech rather annoying.

I have no idea what im doing, from my n00b POV it seems like all I need to do is re-route a little here. Someone halp.

BTW. whats the point of making something a free download, if you don't want it leeched? No disrespect, I am just curious why anti-leech is so common in free downloads.

OfflineSentinel X

• View Profile
    « Reply #97 on: March 23, 2013, 05:48:54 PM »

it is espkc_32

My point is that he needs to learn java so it doesnt seem like a huge damn leech. And if he can't get past the cache I suggest he starts with a PI client.

I have no idea what im doing, from my n00b POV it seems like all I need to do is re-route a little here. Someone halp.

BTW. whats the point of making something a free download, if you don't want it leeched? No disrespect, I am just curious why anti-leech is so common in free downloads.
    Why the leech? Because after you release the server you see a shitload of servers using your exact source and when you go ahead and try to talk to the owner how its your server they go ahead and ban you. Anti-leech is simply so not every single moron out there gets access to the source.
    « Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:51:19 PM by Sentinel X »

Offlinetime2kill

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #98 on: March 23, 2013, 06:48:29 PM »

it is espkc_32

My point is that he needs to learn java so it doesnt seem like a huge damn leech. And if he can't get past the cache I suggest he starts with a PI client.

Why the leech? Because after you release the server you see a shitload of servers using your exact source and when you go ahead and try to talk to the owner how its your server they go ahead and ban you. Anti-leech is simply so not every single moron out there gets access to the source.

I guess I can see how that would be annoying. However, I am just doing this for a few friends, I am leeching. I do not want to do any work. That's why I came to the downloads rather then start from scratch lol. Gonna be totally honest. But I wouldn't ban someone for coming on a server I host just bc they made the source..I'd probably just say CSB and keep playing. I have took the liberty to try and figure this damn stuff out. So far, I have realized that there were files out of place. The problem is everyone here assumes everyone leeching is a 5 yr old who wants to take credit in someone elses work. I don't mind doing little maintenance. I'm 22 with 50+ hrs a week working as it is. Could careless about being a BAMF in java. I just want to run an oldschool server ffs. Cause we all know the damned GWD will be back in OSRS. That is my purpose. That alone.

OfflineSentinel X

• View Profile
    « Reply #99 on: March 23, 2013, 07:50:17 PM »

it is espkc_32

I guess I can see how that would be annoying. However, I am just doing this for a few friends, I am leeching. I do not want to do any work. That's why I came to the downloads rather then start from scratch lol. Gonna be totally honest. But I wouldn't ban someone for coming on a server I host just bc they made the source..I'd probably just say CSB and keep playing. I have took the liberty to try and figure this damn stuff out. So far, I have realized that there were files out of place. The problem is everyone here assumes everyone leeching is a 5 yr old who wants to take credit in someone elses work. I don't mind doing little maintenance. I'm 22 with 50+ hrs a week working as it is. Could careless about being a BAMF in java. I just want to run an oldschool server ffs. Cause we all know the damned GWD will be back in OSRS. That is my purpose. That alone.
    Use the 2006remade no antileech ;)

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.