RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads
[317]ZurielPKs - [Delta Based]
<<< (10/23) >>>
Motokid126:

--- Quote from: Luvodicus on March 20, 2010, 09:01:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Motokid126 on March 20, 2010, 08:12:26 PM ---Wheres gwd? i click the tele and i end up at trollem. Where do i go from there? its not like real rs lol

--- End quote ---

Exactly.. I myself don't know where it's at, though you could look through the autospawn and tele to the locations... I originally coded it to be exactly like RS, but that was changed when one of the Devs wanted to do something "original"

Oh haha, i went the normal way like runescape, but back then, i guess no gwd..lol :P ill have to look at autospawn, and move em lol.. I'm gonna add full gwd map data sometime =p

--- End quote ---
falutin57:
Ya this server source rocks like @$$
Lewis):
Can you please just upload the client and source in separate? It's really annoying and confusing having 3 client and 1 source in a folder.

- looks alright, delta sucks though, looks unstable and laggy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

--- Quote ---This is a completely legit source. There is no need for me to perform a virus scan, as a virus scan WILL NOT PICK UP MALICIOUS BYTECODE. If you don't know me/trust me by now, then don't download. Honestly. Last thing I need is a bunch of 12 year olds, wetting their pants, wondering if the Dread Pirate Luvodicus is sending backdoor trojans into their Mommy's computer...
--- End quote ---

To be honest there could be a harmfull .exe in the folder that would need to be scanned, i'm not scared of having torjans on my computer (Although id rarther not have them) because i can easily remove them, you will get more downloads and people will be able to trust you more.
Luvodicus:

--- Quote from: Lewis) on March 21, 2010, 08:55:14 AM ---Can you please just upload the client and source in separate? It's really annoying and confusing having 3 client and 1 source in a folder.

- looks alright, delta sucks though, looks unstable and laggy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

--- Quote ---This is a completely legit source. There is no need for me to perform a virus scan, as a virus scan WILL NOT PICK UP MALICIOUS BYTECODE. If you don't know me/trust me by now, then don't download. Honestly. Last thing I need is a bunch of 12 year olds, wetting their pants, wondering if the Dread Pirate Luvodicus is sending backdoor trojans into their Mommy's computer...
--- End quote ---

To be honest there could be a harmfull .exe in the folder that would need to be scanned, i'm not scared of having torjans on my computer (Although id rarther not have them) because i can easily remove them, you will get more downloads and people will be able to trust you more.

--- End quote ---

Someone needs to read the post..

The download has been streamlined to only have 2 files, the Client and the Server... you guys can package your own official release of the client.

Virus scans have been included, 1 from myself, 2 from other users on other forums, and a virus scan from jotta.

Delta does suck, which is why we took great pains in improving its stability and performance reliability.

There are no .exe's packaged with this release. The exe package was removed to lower the filesize of the download.
demonlover11:
Idk how to get to barrow chest, ahrims doesnt come out, also 2 stairs wont come up plus all c bows and bolts are glitched into bannas help?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version