RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

[647] Alaric [Release]

<<< (12/33) >>>

marcbob:
Yay! Something new to work no. <3

judostar1:
oh shit! Thank you!!!!! Now I finally have a source that I can us to upgrade my server.

Daniel™:

--- Quote from: Pure Slay on July 17, 2011, 04:52:00 PM ---
Links:
Client: /file/t4etb9365esk133/client.rar
Cache: /file/bdatdqc0elowuoe/647+cache.rar
Server: /file/7pinmhtkmi9w5tr/Alaric%5B647%5D.rar

Quote from Perils thread on the basic source:

--- Quote ----Don't forget to put the cache into the cache folder. (rse/data/cache/)
-If you dump region data from a region that has not loaded XTEA keys the clipping data will not work!

To dump clipping data use the client from one of the downloads above and use the command while ingame "dumpregion". A dat file will be added to the clipping folder of the client, so take it and put it into rse/data/regions. Also, the client provided above will not crash from the lack of xtea keys.

The Route finder is straight from the client so don't bash on me for it. A side note, some objects such as Bank booths do not clip. Don't ask me why, ask Jagex..
--- End quote ---

There is bugs with route finding, region loading, send items, and multiplayer. Fix those at your own will. 

Original Features:

--- Quote ----Packet handling
-Walking
-Running
-Talking
-Route finding
-Event system
-Update server
--- End quote ---

Features:
Animation & Graphics Mask Buggy send items packet Send skills Pnpc Appearance Rendering finished Male & Female appearance Object Handler, did almost all object examines in Edgeville region More...

Credits:
Emily: Identifying packets, masks, ect, ect Peril: Original base/source Dementhium Team: Item definition editor & dump Lumby: Skillcape handler, emote system is my own Graham: Cache related files Flamable: Cache related files
--- End quote ---
Does it have the new armour slot?

siden:

--- Quote from: the king erik on July 19, 2011, 01:58:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: Pure Slay on July 18, 2011, 04:46:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: the king erik on July 18, 2011, 03:58:03 PM ---when i log into an account it gives u items 2 the inventory and i cant drop it and there isnt a compiler
help me pls?

--- End quote ---

Send items packet is glitchy, and if you can't write 2 lines of batch code. I don't think this is for you.

--- End quote ---

pls give me the 2 lines and tell me where 2 add it pls

im new at 647 rsps i just can code 317 and 562

--- End quote ---
lol

Can anyone help me fix this problem. Bind already in use?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version