RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

Deathlypvpz V2 [pi]

Pages: <<< (48/51) >>>

rc2012:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLCon
nection.java:1434)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Http
sURLConnectionImpl.java:234)
        at CacheDownloader.downloadFile(CacheDownloader.java:76)
        at CacheDownloader.downloadCache(CacheDownloader.java:54)
        at client.startUp(client.java:8291)
        at RSApplet.run(RSApplet.java:84)
        at client.run(client.java:5281)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\.DeathlypvpzCv2.2\Data\Maps\mapConfig.txt (The
 system cannot find the path specified)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:120)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:79)
        at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:41)
        at client.setNewMaps(client.java:168)
        at client.startUp(client.java:8292)
        at RSApplet.run(RSApplet.java:84)
        at client.run(client.java:5281)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
 i have these error

Define Pure:

Excuse me, i'm sure you get spammed for help but it would meen alot if you could explain how i could fix this problem, i've been trying for about 6 hours today and i can't.

So i downloaded this source named ep1kScape v2, It was working great for me because i love Pking, and tried starting my own pking server. After a while the client wouldnt work for new players, i relzied the cache was deleted by him so now you can't download it i poked around a bit and been working on trying to fix the client to make it so it picks up my cache link (his name and same cache just i uploaded to dropbox) And for some reason i can't ever get it right, if you could explain like what files to upload or get on teamviewer or what files i need to edit client sidded to fix this it would mean aton! i was going to try your release but the combat system and such isn't what i was looking for. I'm sorry.

THis was ment for Hack3r in his pm but his inbox is full, so now here it is if you can offer advice and know what your talking about i'd love the help + add me on skype if you'd like Brycejackson69

Anyways i have tv and think that would be easiest thank you.

termz:

server is running fine now. i have no problem changing user rights. has anyone yet to find what file the stafftab is coded into. looked through client.java on server and client side and searched mulitple other files. no luck?

l:

Looks sick!

bionicangel:

What are the id's for the custom minecraft head, oickaxe, And liek the double xp ring

Pages: <<< (48/51) >>>

Go to full version