RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads
???NRS3server 667
<<< (39/180) >>>
wildone500m:

--- Quote from: TimeRS3 on June 21, 2012, 08:59:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: wildone500m on June 21, 2012, 08:39:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: xplode on June 21, 2012, 07:16:21 PM ---RS: do you know what the problem is why the client doesnt load.. it was working perfectly fine before.. it stays connecting to update 1%

Danny: post what your run.bat looks like i might know the problem

--- End quote ---

Same thing happens with me, it says Initiating cache then this error and then closes itself. This is what my run.bat looks like:

@echo off
title NRS3server
echo starting...
"C:/Program Files/Java/jre7/bin/java.exe" -Xmx1094m -cp bin;lib/; com.rs.Launcher

EDIT: I created a new line and typed pause, hit ENTER, then hit save. Sort of fixed it.
Now I get this error:

starting...
Error: Could not find or load main class com.rs.Launcher\
Press any key to continue. . .

I see Launcher.java in src>com>rs, but for some reason it cant find or load it.

--- End quote ---

--- Code: [email protected] off
title NRS3server
echo starting...
"C:/Program Files/Java/jre7/bin/java.exe" -Xmx1094m -cp bin;lib/; com.rs.Launcher
--- End code ---

use that in run second you didnt put cache in

--- End quote ---

I tried using another cache, first using rscalifornia 711 cache, and that didnt work, then a 718 cache, and THAT didnt work. Your cache link keeps messing up, and all I get is 1 file. I don't think it's worth it because it takes about an hour to dl and its for 1 file that is corrupt. And i tried using that code, nothing changed. Even tried pause at the end.

I have to create a folder in data named "cache" right? and extract it there?
TimeRS3:
yes but make sure you dont extract it so its like cache>cache>main.file

you know what im saying ?

and only use my cache its not broken if you get only 1 file your computer is not downloading it properly and source took me 5 minutes to download
wildone500m:

--- Quote from: TimeRS3 on June 21, 2012, 10:09:48 PM ---yes but make sure you dont extract it so its like cache>cache>main.file

you know what im saying ?

and only use my cache its not broken if you get only 1 file your computer is not downloading it properly and source took me 5 minutes to download

--- End quote ---

Yes I got the cache, it downloaded properly finally, but if you could please read the private message I sent you. It explains all my problems is as much detail as I could and it took me so long to type that because I am not very used to typing formally. I also posted some pics which added more detail. I've been drinking pepsi to keep myself awake for hours trying to fix this problem.

PS: No I do NOT know what you are saying :/
XxHatredxX:

--- Code: ---Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/alex/store/Store
        at com.rs.cache.Cache.init(Cache.java:19)
        at com.rs.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:74)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.alex.store.Store
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 2 more
Press any key to continue . . .
--- End code ---

all i did was download it and click run after putting the cache files in the src\com\rs\cache\
folder and got that error.
tim the kller:
giveing out fixes to the source!!! message me for a fix :)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version