RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

DELETE THIS PLEASE! Reduction 718/742 Release! No anti-leech! Lots of content!

Pages: <<< (32/56) >>>

runeslaer25:

Okay this is my spoon feeding to all of you in need. Now Dont Even Bother Me With Stupid Errors After This..

First DownLoad These:
Source & Client:
Cache: https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/downloads/458896-matrix-718-742-cache-includes-new-maps-more-reuploaded.html

Second Where To Put The Cache: *For The Noobs*

Third Proof it all works:
Source
Compile:

run:

Client
Compile: *Those are warnings Dont Even worry about it*

Server

Okay Next Making YourSelf Owner.. In your little search bar put: NameHere
And with erverything that pops up is where you are going to want to open and put your name.
Warning: Do look and read before putting your name some say Owner=NameHere & Co-Owner=Name here so look out for that.

Ps: If You Have Any Questions Or Errors We Have A Lovly HELP section for all you:  :confused:  :|

Now if you still have client crash or problems like that, update jdk and jre, then retart your computer.

AND ALL PLEASE USE ECLIPSE OR EVEN NOTEPAD++

niji87:

--- Quote from: runeslaer25 on January 19, 2013, 07:27:49 PM ---Okay this is my spoon feeding to all of you in need. Now Dont Even Bother Me With Stupid Errors After This..

First DownLoad These:
Source & Client:
Cache: https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/downloads/458896-matrix-718-742-cache-includes-new-maps-more-reuploaded.html

Second Where To Put The Cache: *For The Noobs*

Third Proof it all works:
Source
Compile:

run:

Client
Compile: *Those are warnings Dont Even worry about it*

Server

Okay Next Making YourSelf Owner.. In your little search bar put: NameHere
And with erverything that pops up is where you are going to want to open and put your name.
Warning: Do look and read before putting your name some say Owner=NameHere & Co-Owner=Name here so look out for that.

Ps: If You Have Any Questions Or Errors We Have A Lovly HELP section for all you:  :confused:  :|

Now if you still have client crash or problems like that, update jdk and jre, then retart your computer.

AND ALL PLEASE USE ECLIPSE OR EVEN NOTEPAD++

--- End quote ---
:D nice

cya forever:

How i can change item Equipment Bonuses? and names.. of items can anyone help me i need it and how can i make the client into jar

thx all i hope any can help me.. :confused:

niji87:

Download jarmaker and then google how to jar a rsps

tylerrr:

When I compiled all the "NameHeres" I changed them all to my username, and everything works besides my commands.

I can't do anything and the icon for the owner doesn't show up. The slave is my Name and it say's my rank is Owner but I can't use any of the commands.. I'll take a picture if you want.

Or anyone want to help me over skype? Thanks :/ I'm very stressed because this is so simple but nothing want's to work >:(

Pages: <<< (32/56) >>>

Go to full version