RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

The best Rsps To download V1 (317 PI)(Rswebclients compattible)(F** TrisidiaX!)

Pages: <<< (12/14) >>>

xavier786:

--- Quote from: nikolaww3 on January 05, 2013, 07:02:13 PM ---cant connect to client when i tried...

--- End quote ---
Hint: maybe that means you shouldn't use this source, it's terrible.

--- Quote from: Sessy Pk3r on June 29, 2014, 01:03:23 PM ---Still baffled as to why people keep releasing PI variants.

--- End quote ---
Agreed. It's really bad.

--- Quote from: DeathSlay on January 05, 2013, 07:37:45 PM ---compile the client before you run, fixed my error.

Server is good. Gnome agility dosnt work.

--- End quote ---
Define good. Duping isn't even fixed. Server is terrible, little is done other than OP leeching minigames from other PI sources.

--- Quote from: meher on January 05, 2013, 07:30:24 PM ---Can nobody tell me how to run the desktop client when you click on run in the client folder, instead of the message asking for desktop client or webclient..?

--- End quote ---
Don't run it. There are much much much much better sources. There are even better PI sources if you decide you really want to use PI, even though RuneSource is much better.

--- Quote from: nikolaww3 on January 05, 2013, 07:02:13 PM ---cant connect to client when i tried...

--- End quote ---
Don't use it. There are much better sources.

--- Quote from: Evil_evil on December 27, 2014, 04:52:58 AM ---so besides all the shit slinging and arguing, does this server work as a good base?

--- End quote ---
No. There are much better bases. Check out the Downloads section on the forums. If you want to host and leech a terribly written server and don't know how to do any programming then go ahead and leech this. The main post should be edited by a mod. It's super misleading. This is a TERRIBLE base to start from. Start with something like RuneSource.

rostylo-scape:

can anyone help me with, this? :

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
        at Class36.methodCustomAnimations(Class
        at Animation.unpackConfig(Animation.jav
        at client.startUp(client.java:7623)
        at RSApplet.run(RSApplet.java:33)
        at client.run(client.java:4795)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

xavier786:

--- Quote from: rostylo-scape on January 22, 2015, 01:46:06 PM ---can anyone help me with, this? :

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
        at Class36.methodCustomAnimations(Class
        at Animation.unpackConfig(Animation.jav
        at client.startUp(client.java:7623)
        at RSApplet.run(RSApplet.java:33)
        at client.run(client.java:4795)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- End quote ---

Don't use the client, it's TERRIBLE!

But looks in the error like your array has a value that doesn't belong there. Look at the number after the : that's the line number in the first "at", then open the file up in Notepad++ or an IDE and inspect the code at that line

Coldmedicine:

Far from the best.

RS Vigilante:

You guy's really need to stop talking about sources. People put these up to help others out (or to distribute virus'), however if the source is really shit then you should click download as I just did and start working on it to make it better... Nobody wants to hear your lousy opinions on how man a source is unless you found some major bugs or something is seriously wrong with the source. Other than that this source looks good enough to get started.

PS: RS Webclient's isn't an efficient RSPS community in the first place I saw the website start and I've seen it fall, and now their trying to pick it back up again... :)

Good Source Ty.

Pages: <<< (12/14) >>>

Go to full version