[RS3-803] Virtue

<<< (16/16)

cowell:

--- Quote from: xXSh0ckXx on October 11, 2014, 02:47:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: cowell on October 11, 2014, 02:41:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: xXSh0ckXx on October 11, 2014, 02:39:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: sk8rdude461 on October 11, 2014, 02:37:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: xXSh0ckXx on October 11, 2014, 07:07:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: cowell on October 11, 2014, 05:04:23 AM ---my first post here but here goes. I saw this new server and grabbed it up so I can check it out. I have no problems following directions but I also am getting a lot of errors with this using eclipse. https://gyazo.com/7e2d7fe896dabe9cd9f2facccee3bb8c I checked many tutorials and am getting same result each time.

--- End quote ---
Oh, come on, that gravedig.
Go to the section "SERVER HELP", if you're in need of help obviously, gravedigging is not allowed.

--- End quote ---
Dude, a month is not a grave dig. We have a system that warns you when it is a grave dig (180 days or more I believe).

--- End quote ---
Oh really? Ty for correcting

(l2answerinskypeshitkid)

--- End quote ---
ok that's pretty mean for my very first post here. please explain to me how that is gravedigging when clearly all I did was mention this release is filled with errors and I am not the first person to say so. I didn't really even ask for help or anything was just pointing out it is filled with errors. I don't call that grave digging, I call that 1 extra person confirming what has been said by a couple of others. "ERRORS"

--- End quote ---
Gravedigging has no context with the post you're submitting, gravedigging is if you post on a thread older than 180+ days ([email protected]), but that's not the case, so, i'd like to apologize for my 'mean' behaviour. Thank you for letting us know what problem consist in the files provided by the author of this thread. :)

Have a nice time ~ Sh0ck

EDIT: Could you post the startClient method?

--- End quote ---
I am not worried about it. not even gonna mess with this 803. I much prefer the older styles. if I see someone come out with an 803 then I might log in and play on it but as far as coding and hosting I will stick with RS2

cazaq2:
hey plz reupload client/server they're dead

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version