RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

ZenithScape [667/728] Release!

<<< (12/161) >>>

nick704:
Can somone add the donator crowns and ranks such as donator super donator and premium donator with the crowns and send it to me? skype : pklover2562 i will be off for the night but if you can do that for me il rep++

TimeRS3:

--- Quote from: nick704 on August 05, 2012, 11:22:56 PM ---Can somone add the donator crowns and ranks such as donator super donator and premium donator with the crowns and send it to me? skype : pklover2562 i will be off for the night but if you can do that for me il rep++

--- End quote ---

just download my matrix cache i have all crowns for all purpose in there alldonors vetran ranks owner ranks and also co-owner ranks

SilesX:

--- Quote from: TimeRS3 on August 05, 2012, 11:35:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: nick704 on August 05, 2012, 11:22:56 PM ---Can somone add the donator crowns and ranks such as donator super donator and premium donator with the crowns and send it to me? skype : pklover2562 i will be off for the night but if you can do that for me il rep++

--- End quote ---

just download my matrix cache i have all crowns for all purpose in there alldonors vetran ranks owner ranks and also co-owner ranks

--- End quote ---
Yes but, it's the matter of having them claimed in your floatbuffer class

laakerules:
Ahh that one super repetitive error is the entity overload error that I es talking about its an easy easy fix but I'm on my iPhone since I'm on vacation.

DurableShockRSPS:
How do i make my self the Owner? And how do i change the name Zenith Scape on the Client to My own RSPS name?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version