RuneScape 2 Development > Downloads

ZenithScape [667/728] Release!

<<< (2/161) >>>

xplode:
haha sweet  :rolleyes: and what about titles for talking? i know there are loyalty titles but how could i make custom ones? like Main Owner Nick : or something like that

laakerules:
For talkign i do believe there is a tut on here or one of the other rsps communities about adding custom ones! :)

HitchDawgg:
I love your work Lake, but i've already used Nr3's server so too lazy to redownload and go through re-adding the info

Anyway, could you help me out? I cant seem to run my webclient becuz of this error

https://imageshack.com/

Any idea?

yourbad:
great release mate

angelofdeath396:
Good job on your release. I'm kind of glad that runescape private servers are not dieing off and people are making newer revisions as runescape update.

OFF TOPIC: I have no idea about this, but it would be soo cool that in the future, someone can code a private server with dual wielding combat; a new update that runescape recently had made for wielding 2
weapons. Some might like it and some won't. But it's interesting, when is it going to happen? But yeah, it's very new and I thing it basically involves re-building the combat system...and changing the HP of all monsters and stuff....and besides, it's still on beta, so it might take a long time for it to happen on rsps's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version