Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Will Tait: Check out this 2012 runescape video i did [link]
      July 18, 2019, 10:21:33 PM
    • Will Tait: Sorry to spam but
      July 18, 2019, 10:21:31 PM
    • hodford: generic-x . c0m is the best
      July 18, 2019, 02:32:34 AM
    • Cole1497: this shout box is diarrhetic
      July 15, 2019, 04:53:27 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg free ultra M box today (twisted bow??)
      July 13, 2019, 04:54:43 PM
      July 13, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
    • rune-list:[link] RuneScape Private Servers List & Community.
      July 12, 2019, 12:25:23 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! [link]
      July 11, 2019, 10:31:15 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! [link]
      July 11, 2019, 10:31:11 AM
      July 10, 2019, 05:27:05 AM
      July 10, 2019, 05:10:40 AM
      July 10, 2019, 04:43:07 AM
    • ArtexAdv: Artex-rsps,com [link] (BRAND NEW SERVER)
      July 08, 2019, 07:59:48 PM
    • ArtexAdv:[link] (BRAND NEW SERVER)
      July 08, 2019, 07:59:31 PM
      July 08, 2019, 07:03:33 PM
      July 08, 2019, 07:03:16 PM
      July 08, 2019, 06:59:50 PM
    • dan v jad: guys join PkOwnage today!! Great new server, raids, eco, PK! Discord [link] homepage [link]
      July 07, 2019, 10:59:48 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! - [link]
      July 07, 2019, 08:19:24 AM
    • ragnoroker: Join PoonScape today! amazing new server - growing fast! - [link]
      July 07, 2019, 08:19:04 AM

Author Topic: let's be honest...  (Read 1879 times)

Offlinetimeforline

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    let's be honest...
    « on: April 01, 2017, 10:46:34 PM »
    Let's be honest....the server is great, but the staff isn't. There's a "no real world item trade" rule ingame, however the staff is allowed....let's continue to the story. The staff scammed me on Oldschool Runescape, (a donator of $225). How? someone was looking to trade mopar items for some stuff in osrs. the guy was quitting, gave me his items.... so the staff member banned me because I had his items...(no proof of real world item trading, whatsoever, I just had some of the guy's items). all in all, this is poor judgement by the staff, and a really poor way to run a server. Let's not forget, the staff is allowed to do the real-world item trading... in other words, the staff, who can generate mopar items, can accept gp/items in osrs all day and just generate free items in moparscape. Thus, they have an unlimited supply of osrs items....again, a really shitty way to run a server.

not to mention, he offered the option to give the guy's items back and I would be free to go. (the items are in my bank, have no access to my bank because have no access to it because he jailed me, so he IP banned me)
    « Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:55:34 PM by timeforline »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineEmbustero

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: let's be honest...
    « Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 02:50:32 PM »
    Hey,

Started playing here few days ago and I keep seeing this osrs coin donation thingy by a staff member.
    Looks very unprofessional imo!

It was actually the first thing I saw in chat when I first joined and it made me want to quit instantly... just saying lol.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineAmcora

• Administrator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 07:57:57 AM »
    Hi there,

For the record only and ONLY Rees aka Dayne or PKAGS himself can take OSGP donations, there is no way a mod or mod+ can take any legal OSGP donation..
    If this happen or you know any mod + who did this than please feel free to provide it on forums and we will take further steps.. (proof it to make it 100% sure)

Kind regards,

Runescape Gambling

OfflineAdaro

• View Profile
      • Moparscape Community Chat
    « Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 12:46:56 AM »
    Let's be honest....the server is great, but the staff isn't. There's a "no real world item trade" rule ingame, however the staff is allowed....let's continue to the story. The staff scammed me on Oldschool Runescape, (a donator of $225). How? someone was looking to trade mopar items for some stuff in osrs. the guy was quitting, gave me his items.... so the staff member banned me because I had his items...(no proof of real world item trading, whatsoever, I just had some of the guy's items). all in all, this is poor judgement by the staff, and a really poor way to run a server. Let's not forget, the staff is allowed to do the real-world item trading... in other words, the staff, who can generate mopar items, can accept gp/items in osrs all day and just generate free items in moparscape. Thus, they have an unlimited supply of osrs items....again, a really shitty way to run a server.

not to mention, he offered the option to give the guy's items back and I would be free to go. (the items are in my bank, have no access to my bank because have no access to it because he jailed me, so he IP banned me)

If you feel this ban should be lifted, I encourage you to make a proper appeal in the Appeals Section of this forum and we will gladly investigate if your ban was justified or not. The proper section is located in this link: https://forum.moparscape.org/index.php?board=286.0

Hey,

Started playing here few days ago and I keep seeing this osrs coin donation thingy by a staff member.
    Looks very unprofessional imo!

It was actually the first thing I saw in chat when I first joined and it made me want to quit instantly... just saying lol.

Dayne is a Head Administrator who is given the authority by the owner to allow players to donate with Old School Runescape GP. Many players cannot or wish not to spend real-life money donating, so this gives them more options to become a donator.
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:54:59 AM by Adaro »
    Mopar's In-Game Helper - 2/15/2017

Mopar's In-Game Moderator - 4/19/2017

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.