Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • King Bosnia: Any recommendations to private servers?
      October 18, 2018, 04:47:35 PM
    • FightMexoxo: oi i have the files if anyone whats em
      October 18, 2018, 12:44:42 AM
    • The Wanderer: Whoops
      October 15, 2018, 12:56:18 AM
    • The Wanderer: Making own operating system
      October 15, 2018, 12:56:11 AM
    • Travas: no
      October 07, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
    • Saltyspade10: Server still up and running?
      October 05, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
    • Wesam: Can someone upload moparscape.jar?
      October 05, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
    • Ligoe: yo
      September 30, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
    • Ligoe: how come i can't login the game
      September 30, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
    • fuzzout: Anybody here with experience in using Luna source? I'm looking to develop something, but can't seem to get any of my clients to work with it...
      September 26, 2018, 10:47:27 AM
    • `Discardedx2`: ?
      September 21, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
    • Pookey71: ARE YOU HERE TO RECEIVE MY LIMP PENIS!?
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
    • Pookey71: THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFESTO
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
    • Vasi28: Гранд
      September 03, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
    • Rash: test
      August 30, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
    • Guruu:[link]
      August 30, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
    • Guruu: am i allowed to post links shoutbox?
      August 30, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
    • drubrkletern:[link] feedback wanted
      August 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • bugz000: Anyone got a link for the old ass silab client and cache.zip? from mopar 3.2 era :) 317
      August 25, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
    • cholland2015: Does anyone know where I can download the old moparscape client/server?
      August 24, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Author Topic: would have donated but so many bugs...  (Read 990 times)

Offlinemorhaun

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    would have donated but so many bugs...
    « on: September 22, 2016, 06:43:10 PM »
    so i see you tried fixing barrows... but now it says ive already search every coffin. ive tried relogging.... good game
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinemorhaun

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    Re: would have donated but so many bugs...
    « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 07:48:23 PM »
    As said above we need more donations.  Unfortunately, we have ran out of money to pay our developers.  We can't continue to fix bugs without the proper funds to do so.

Would you like free help? I'm currently in my third year of studying software engineering. I'm in my 5th algorithms class, which is all using java object oriented. I used to host a server back when mopar had the custom server host specification at login and most people, including myself used no-ip and port forwarded in order to host.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineVain_

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 08:18:21 PM »
    As said above we need more donations.  Unfortunately, we have ran out of money to pay our developers.  We can't continue to fix bugs without the proper funds to do so.

Would you like free help? I'm currently in my third year of studying software engineering. I'm in my 5th algorithms class, which is all using java object oriented. I used to host a server back when mopar had the custom server host specification at login and most people, including myself used no-ip and port forwarded in order to host.
    We appreciate the offer and interest in our community but are unfortunately unable to accept it at this time.

If we were to open our doors to unknown developers for free there would be too many ramifications in place. What if someone were to add malicious code to the client? What if someone stole user passwords? These are not things we can risk at this time. How could we stop you from ruining everything we have worked so hard to build?

Our paid developers are under contract to provide the content they do, and to do so in the utmost manner and efficiency. If they were to break our terms, we would fire them and take any and all legal actions necessary.

As for the issue, I sat down with the minigame team and it seems that Barrows is in 100% working order with all server nodes and the issue is actually something with your account. It seems it lacks the necessary 'donator status' to play, and that is something that is needed for this server.

If interested, you can donate here.
    If you're not interesting in donating, you will be banned.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinem.dog311

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 08:29:51 PM »

We appreciate the offer and interest in our community but are unfortunately unable to accept it at this time.

If we were to open our doors to unknown developers for free there would be too many ramifications in place. What if someone were to add malicious code to the client? What if someone stole user passwords? These are not things we can risk at this time. How could we stop you from ruining everything we have worked so hard to build?

Our paid developers are under contract to provide the content they do, and to do so in the utmost manner and efficiency. If they were to break our terms, we would fire them and take any and all legal actions necessary.

As for the issue, I sat down with the minigame team and it seems that Barrows is in 100% working order with all server nodes and the issue is actually something with your account. It seems it lacks the necessary 'donator status' to play, and that is something that is needed for this server.

If interested, you can donate here.
    If you're not interesting in donating, you will be banned.
    In addition to this, our current developers and staff are unionized.  If we were to bring in unpaid developers, the reaction from the union could cripple us.  We just can't afford to bring scabs in.

Offlinemorhaun

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 01:34:03 AM »

hahah im not saying hand over the source code for me to use. I am able to solve problems and contribute. I understand though. thats not even true btw. my buddy hasnt donated and barrows works fine. good game kid. sad you would even say that because youre lying or dont know what youre talking about.

PS i was just told you cant afford to pay developers but wont take in free help? good luck lol
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 01:42:07 AM by morhaun »

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.