Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • cgh:[link]
      Today at 12:28:43 PM
    • Markymark125: Whatd the discord link?
      Today at 10:03:21 AM
    • stCky: windowss, please stop posting spam links in the shoutbox - we are not interested in your products nor do we endorse child labour
      September 21, 2017, 09:37:32 PM
    • windowss:[link]
      September 21, 2017, 09:17:37 PM
    • windowss: To buy shoes, please click [link]  [link]  [link]  [link]  [link]  [link]  [link]  [link]  [link]
      September 21, 2017, 09:17:21 PM
    • tupacisnotdead: server is down?
      September 21, 2017, 08:52:26 AM
      September 21, 2017, 02:32:54 AM
      September 21, 2017, 02:32:39 AM
    • windowss: <a href="[link]" > Cheap air jordans for sale</a>has released lots of excellent products including   shoes, clothes, bags and others since its establishment. It is well-known that Nike Company has gained international   fame in recent yeas because of its high-quality products. Nike Air Max shoes, being a type of Nike air series,   because of the introduction of Nike Air Max 360 shoes, abandons the right of naming the year. Nike Air Structure   Triax Men's shoes also belong to the above types. This kind of shoes is a type of running  <a href="[link]" >discount air jordan shoes</a>. In comparison with other Nike shoes, these shoes are   hard-wearing.  things in common.   they have bought. Other people complain that Nike shoes are a little tight to be wore. The Nike Air Structure Triax   Men's shoes can show an actual durability under real road conditions. For large amount of people, these shoes seem to   be more like fashionable ones, rather than running ones. This is interesting. Nike shoes gain more and more favor   from people. Maybe this should also be owed to the fashion of  <a href="[link]" >Cheap Air Jordans Retro</a>. As for Nike Air Max 2010 shoes, they are favored as "Heartbeat shoes". They can show permeability which is   appropriate for runners. Nowadays,  <a href="[link]" >Air jordan free shipping</a> have been widely accepted for their great cushion which is derived from a simple corridor. The midsole of these shoes   is a Full-chunk polyurethane one. Nike fans would like to have Nike shoes which permit them to show their own personality by clicking buttons to these   shoes. They can decide which one they like most from the available models. Then they are free to choose different   materials and colors for different parts of their shoes. Finally; your name can also be designed on your own shoes.   Then, you can just save your design, or order shoes of this design. Here, you can buy Nike shoes, say, Air max series and Air Force ones at whole sale price. In addition, some other   high-qualified shoes can also be bought at the lowest price here <a href="[link]" >new air jordan shoes</a>, for instance, Nike af1, af1 low, af1 high, af1   dunk,  <a href="[link]" >retro air jordans low price</a> Max 90, Nike max 91, max 91, Nike max 95,   Nike max 97, max97, Nike max180, Nike max360, max 360, max 180, Nike max ltd, Nike max TN, max 2003, Nike max 2009,    Puma shoes and Puma Trainers shoes. You are advised to choose a pair of  <a href="[link]" >Cheap nike shoes</a>  Max Running Shoes if you intend to run for a long distance. Choose shoes hereFree Articles, you can enjoy the high   quality at low price. Also you will be satisfied with our reliable delivery and best service.  Popular Tags:  <li><a href="[link]" > Cheap air jordans for sale</a></li>  <li><a href="[link]" >discount air jordan shoes</a></li>  <li><a href="[link]" >Cheap Air Jordans Retro</a></li>  <li><a href="[link]" >Air jordan free shipping</a></li>  <li><a href="[link]" >new air jordan shoes</a></li>  <li><a href="[link]" >retro air jordans low price</a></li>  <li><a href="[link]" >Cheap nike shoes</a></li>
      September 21, 2017, 02:32:20 AM
    • stCky: EntasiaRSPS, we want to cut down on external links in the shoutbox. You can link to your internal advertisement thread in here (thread is allowed to link out), once every 24 hours.
      September 20, 2017, 09:26:52 PM
    • EntasiaRSPS: Try out [link]
      September 20, 2017, 09:25:25 PM
    • Adaro: Message me on Skype if you ever need help my skype name is: Mod Adaro
      September 20, 2017, 09:15:48 PM
    • stCky: Hi everyone, we all agree the Shoutbox is in a state right now with advertisers, spammers and flamers. Check out my proposed Shoutbox Rules & Guidelines and lets work together to tidy up the shoutbox! [link]
      September 20, 2017, 09:07:13 PM
    • stCky: No Adaro, I don't expect that. I'm now going to have to ask you to stop spamming the shoutbox, if you have something personal against another forum member please keep it to PMs. Thanks.
      September 20, 2017, 08:45:19 PM
    • Adaro: Even our forums mods who we are to trust dont get that position
      September 20, 2017, 08:44:58 PM
    • Adaro: So you expect to be forum admin whcih is in charge of maintaining the forums? well that rank is only obtained by owner and co owner
      September 20, 2017, 08:44:30 PM
    • stCky: Well good, because I am not interested in a Forum Mod rank. Please stop sabotaging my application, I've shown you nothing but support Adaro
      September 20, 2017, 08:41:30 PM
    • Adaro: stcky you are the last person to get forum mod rank on here...you have proven to be a troll and post irelevant posts
      September 20, 2017, 08:39:55 PM
    • stCky: hey guys I want to make Moparscape forum a welcoming community with high quality resources and content, vote for my staff application here! [link]
      September 20, 2017, 06:22:35 PM
    • Adaro: Wilkos discord profile is Wilko#8961
      September 20, 2017, 05:31:45 PM

Author Topic: Crowfall videos (noob girl in action) & open beta info  (Read 5271 times)

OfflineJamesGoblin

• View Profile
      • Camelot Unchained Wiki
    Crowfall videos (noob girl in action) & open beta info
    « on: March 29, 2016, 04:42:10 PM »

Shortly, Crowfall is PvP MMO based on fighting for territory and resources, voxel building & destruction and procedural terrain generation (it's like playing Tetris!). For quick intro, say - it's IGN Wiki[/url] and Archetypes[/url] (classes). Cartoony style should enable battles with hundreds of players, collision detection, physics and destruction.

It was successfully kickstarted a year ago (March 2015), already has more than 120 000 accounts and budget over $7M. Alpha access is kinda expensive, but there will be open beta i.e. free tests "this winter". Siege tests are already happening, this is another player made video with lots of voxels and physics:

Here is an Imgur album with hundreds of Crowfall images and screenshots (all credits to Handies of Crowfall forums) and a little comic that describes death and class/race/sex change (an account is tied to crow-spirit, and NOT to the body i.e. avatar!):

This is the story of that comic: at first (pages 4,5) a knight[/url] chooses to serve Malekai, the Lord of Shadows, one of the 13 gods. God grants him eternal life and other specific benefits, but the knight is obliged to fight and pillage in Malekai's name - this might include building and maintaining god's statues and tempes (which also cost gold and resources for taxes and maintenance).

After that (pages 1,2,3), on the 47th day of the War of the False Kings, the knight dies and the crow-spirit leaves to fly and find another body (pages 6,7). On the graveyard nearby, the crow finds the corpse of fallen champion[/url], possesses it and walks away to fight for Malekai again.

...and they all lived happily ever after :D
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:17:04 PM by JamesGoblin »
    Trivia: Warhammer Online is the best game ever made.

OfflineTree

• View Profile
    Re: Crowfall video (noob girl in action) & comic
    « Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 08:22:42 AM »
    Not a fan.
    <_^_> this community has really collapsed
    <_^_> it is like a shitty version of friendster for washed up nerds

OfflineJamesGoblin

• View Profile
      • Camelot Unchained Wiki
    « Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 11:42:50 AM »
    Not a fan.

Hi Mr Tree! Oh, just by the way, did you know that Camelot Unchained wiki has "Trees" section, including sub "Notable Members"?

PS to make it on-topic, this is how Crowfall's wildlife changes through four seasons, as The Hunger devours them (end of winter marks the end of the world, and death of all in it):

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:47:24 AM by JamesGoblin »

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 03:56:36 PM »
    The first part of that reply makes me think you're a bot posting about this..

Crowfall's wildlife changes through four seasons, as The Hunger devours them (end of winter marks the end of the world, and death of all in it):

So at the end of winter the game is just over?

OfflineJamesGoblin

• View Profile
      • Camelot Unchained Wiki
    « Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 06:43:05 PM »
    The first part of that reply makes me think you're a bot posting about this..

Crowfall's wildlife changes through four seasons, as The Hunger devours them (end of winter marks the end of the world, and death of all in it):

So at the end of winter the game is just over?

That world is over, not the game - sorry I didn't explain that. Crowfall has persistent worlds (player-built Eternal Kingdoms, with PvP off) and others that will last "between one and three months", called Campaigns - continent-sized servers with thousand(s?) of players, guilds, building & destroying fortresses, sieges and skirmishes etc.

Think of it as of, say, Rome (the city, the central state) and it's distant provinces and frontiers, from which the resources and wealth are coming through pillage and conquering. Rome is persistent while frontiers/battlegrounds are moving or disappearing, BUT you want to go there for gold and materials.

While I'm here, the Ranger archetype was just added to the tests, here's a messy video:

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 10:44:27 PM »
    The more you describe the game; the more complex it sounds which means there's a huge learning curve.

A huge learning curve will make it so less people will stay as they try it. Like early runescape, it was a very simple tutorial that explained the general mechanics. It took people like 5-15 minutes and they knew all the essentials of the game.

OfflineJamesGoblin

• View Profile
      • Camelot Unchained Wiki
    « Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 11:35:40 PM »
    Good thing is, they started with only $2M of their own investment, so the "success" bar is much lower than it would be with AAA titles and big publishers. Crowfall has the luxury of being able to focus on their own niche, and they are very well aware of it.

Speaking of learning curves, I believe that Camelot Unchained[/url] (aka Dark Age of Camelot 2) will have it easier, while being similar to Crowfall. Camelot is actually first on my list, just nothing big is happening with it currently - the team is in pre-beta crunch and NDA is still on.

OfflineCres

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 10:41:21 AM »
    EVE Online > Anything that compares itself to EVE Online
    And I can find myself alone with just my thoughts
    As time crumbles away

Avenged Sevenfold - Darkness Sourrounding

OfflineFrell

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 12:00:21 PM »
    +1 for using Unity

Offlinesini

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 12:09:17 PM »
    -50000000000 for using unity.

OfflineFrell

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 12:19:25 PM »
    you even drawing cubes yet with your ogl engine?

Offlinenaseem142

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 12:23:28 PM »
    i like it actually , also the way OP is talking makes me feel like he is an employee of this company.

Offlinesini

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 12:30:26 PM »
    you even drawing cubes yet with your ogl engine?

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

no

:(

But does unity have dynamic textures generation?! PROBABLY! But You know what Im going to assume it doesnt.

OfflineBowser jr

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016, 01:30:32 PM »
    Sounds like a Thronefall clone.

Offlinesini

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: March 31, 2016, 01:34:19 PM »
    Sounds like a Thronefall clone.

+1 lmao

OfflineJamesGoblin

• View Profile
      • Camelot Unchained Wiki
    « Reply #15 on: March 31, 2016, 02:32:57 PM »
    Using Unity 5 for a game that aims for uninstanced servers with thousands of players + frequent battles with hundreds in very small areas (sieges) + with pets, physics, collision detection and voxel building/destruction is actually the biggest controversy about the game.

They are optimistic (you don't say!  :D ) and numbers are rising from test to test, but the aim is still far ahead.

EVE Online > Anything that compares itself to EVE Online

All respect to EVE, of course - this is not war; I played it and I know of lots of current or ex-EVE folks dreaming of it in medieval setting. Crowfall reaching only a part of it's success would be excellent, this is really not "your dad my dad" situation.

i like it actually , also the way OP is talking makes me feel like he is an employee of this company.

Thanks - well, at least I'll take it as a compliment!? I am actually much more involved in Crowfall's "bitter rival", Camelot Unchained - say, check my reddit activity - https://www.reddit.com/user/JamesGoblin/

You'll also notice that, even on reddit, I like putting lots of links and formatting in my posts, which corresponds to videos and images here - that's simply the way I am (over)doing it.

OfflineFrell

• View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: March 31, 2016, 03:08:20 PM »
    Using Unity 5 for a game that aims for uninstanced servers with thousands of players + frequent battles with hundreds in very small areas (sieges) + with pets, physics, collision detection and voxel building/destruction is actually the biggest controversy about the game.
    Completely possible

Most of the opinions of Unity are formed because it's a free engine, which means even developers without much optimization experience can make and deploy a game.

Offlinesini

• View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: March 31, 2016, 03:20:37 PM »
    ill optimize you

OfflineJamesGoblin

• View Profile
      • Camelot Unchained Wiki
    « Reply #18 on: March 31, 2016, 03:47:41 PM »
    Completely possible

Most of the opinions of Unity are formed because it's a free engine, which means even developers without much optimization experience can make and deploy a game.

I am very much interested in this, and FPS in the last vid above seems to be decent (well, pre-Alpha decent), with same number of players it would be one-digit in January tests.

OfflineRuneAgent

• wololo
      • View Profile
      • MITB FORUMS
    « Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 04:25:52 PM »
    ill optimize you
    you will take the time to read what I said about you faggot. Even if you have to view my message specifically via the ignored user feature.

P.S. GG ThorneFall Runescape private server 600+

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.