Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      Today at 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      Today at 05:44:59 AM
    • w azza 3: server down??
      Today at 05:07:47 AM
    • charmie: rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
      May 20, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
    • Tesco Value: eco reset? :o
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:27 PM
    • Tesco Value: aw is server down? :P
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
    • mandmgalaxy: is the game down?
      May 20, 2018, 08:05:07 PM
    • bliss death: i believe 95% of the community disliked this change heavily as it came out of nowhere. and the fact you clear ironmen banks as well. terrible change. disappointed.
      May 20, 2018, 06:08:36 PM
    • bliss death: just wondering when the server is gonna be fixed and reverted
      May 20, 2018, 06:07:36 PM
    • Saltyspade10: I'll be back ;)
      May 15, 2018, 04:43:53 PM
    • Nunubuffs:[link]
      May 15, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
    • Nunubuffs: .info god
      May 15, 2018, 12:05:40 PM
    • Nunubuffs: Www.scaperune
      May 15, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
    • Nunubuffs: Www.scaperune
      May 15, 2018, 12:05:18 PM
    • Wilkooo: Meep meep
      May 15, 2018, 04:49:58 AM
    • FoHammer: Checkout my thread here we're now live: [link]
      May 14, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
    • FoHammer: Beemonumerouno
      May 14, 2018, 08:26:25 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      May 14, 2018, 07:46:09 PM
    • Service.Man: Hi guys. I've just made a new account and downloaded the server - Still can't log in. Any tips?
      May 14, 2018, 01:37:43 AM
    • beemonumerouno: where can i ask if someone has a good custom server for free?
      May 11, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto 5?  (Read 3207 times)

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    Grand Theft Auto 5?
    « on: August 08, 2014, 07:24:02 AM »
    It's probably been posted. And no, I'm not going to whine about heists or whatever is wrong with it.
    I just want to know people's opinions on it, or how their experience playing it was.

I'll start with mine.

Storyline:
    I'm not ruining or spoiling anything, but all I'm going to say is, it's engaging. VERY engaging. You can't be lazy on it (unless you cheat, of course) but you have to actually get engaged and the storyline between the characters/dialogue is really interesting. I played the story line and completed it around 4 times, (almost done 5th) just to test out how the game ends up with every choice you make. I was not disappointed, I'd say this was very well done.

Gameplay:
    It's an amazing game in my opinion. Not just because of the features, but because of the detail. I'm thinking about all those millions of civilians in the area who have dynamic features with every character with different voices.
    Also, the main characters react to each and every scenario that they're put in, and the scenarios are all based on the player's decision, like, the voices and actions and cutscenes were dynamic with every choice made, which I think is insanely awesome. They didn't just half-ass things, they actually put intense work in it. Though, they did leave out some features that players loved (pfft, who gives a shit) (just kidding, I miss some features too), but replaced them with more, different and useful ones.

Now, the online on the other hand, is not too bad. It's a 7/10 experience at the moment because there's not much to do after you've finished all missions. You just, roam around doing nothing when you've reached level 100+ (it's different from single player)
    I think they should add a mission creator, which lets players create their own missions. Would be cool.

What do y'all think? Best moments, favorite mission, general experience, opinion?

--
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 07:28:13 AM by goudont »
    RS2Ad banner

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    Re: Grand Theft Auto 5?
    « Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 09:49:22 AM »
    Same shit different game. That's what all the major series are coming down to.
    RS2Ad banner

Offlineasshole_rule

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 09:57:25 AM »

No way GTA 5 is much better than any other GTA. You really must not be a GTA type of guy because the game really is great. I personally don't like the online play though.
    the strongest super saiyan on moparscape

I'd also like to say that rep abuse is an offense, and one member of this topic has had their rep locked due to it.
    RS2Ad banner

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 10:00:51 AM »

No way GTA 5 is much better than any other GTA. You really must not be a GTA type of guy because the game really is great. I personally don't like the online play though.
    I just got bored of the series. Like half of them are even based in the same area and just have new/updated graphics.
    I do like mindlessly running around the map and just totally screwing around, but only for so long.

Offlineasshole_rule

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 11:00:13 AM »

I just got bored of the series. Like half of them are even based in the same area and just have new/updated graphics.
    I do like mindlessly running around the map and just totally screwing around, but only for so long.

Most of GTA 5 is a totally new map. Mindlessly killing people and blowing shit up is only half the fun. The actually story, as the OP said, is good too.

I'd also like to say that rep abuse is an offense, and one member of this topic has had their rep locked due to it.

OfflineElrick

• View Profile
      • Evelus
    « Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 12:37:25 PM »
    This game gets a 5/10 from me. After you finish the storyline there isn't much to do and multiplayer isn't that fun.

The story was decent but it was short, and this was because multiplayer is what Rockstar was banking on to make this game a long lasting one. Unfortunately they did the same thing as Overkill Studios with Payday 2 and kept making excuses as to why a large portion of why people bought the game was not being released.

Let's face it, the multiplayer experience sucks. The cost of everything is wayyyyy too high compared to how much you get for doing missions. You have to pay hundreds of thousands to restock ammo, and yet you get paid like 1000 to 3000 per mission, during which you use loads amount of ammo. The lobby and invitation system sucks horribly, as you can't even start a free roam game, get people in, go do a mission, and get them back in. After you finish the mission and go back to free roam you have a 50% chance that your people will come back to your game and not go to some random ass lobby.

Also, the fact that you can't just keep going through missions and you have to go back to free roam to call people and get missions is one of the shittiest ways I have ever seen a game do a mission list system. Also, the fact that you can't get/buy a cargobob is fudgeing lame. There are a few missions that would be fun as hell to do with one, but of course Rockstar had to suck literally all of the fun out of the game.

Oh and the cop's AI is way too OP. They have auto aiming to the max and they can still "see" you even if you are hidden behind a wall. Plus they always seem to know that they should just randomly get out of their car and walk into the back alley you're hiding in.
    http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,639149.0.html
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 01:21:43 PM »
    This game gets a 5/10 from me. After you finish the storyline there isn't much to do and multiplayer isn't that fun.
    Dude, just do what I do in multiplayer: Get a tank, start causing some mayhem. Pretty fun and people's reactions (through the mic) is priceless! xD
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /
    ~ OTF Clan - Subscribe <3

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 01:22:26 PM »

Most of GTA 5 is a totally new map. Mindlessly killing people and blowing shit up is only half the fun. The actually story, as the OP said, is good too.
    I own GTA 5, and have finished the story already. I know.

Offlineasshole_rule

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 01:49:18 PM »

then why the fudge did you say any of that shit in the first place....

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 03:01:51 PM »

then why the fudge did you say any of that shit in the first place....
    Because it's my opinion of the game.

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 04:25:39 PM »
    different people have different experiences. for me, I'd personally rate:

*story line 10/10
    * gameplay 10/10

multiplayer:
    *gameplay 8.5/10
    *features/content 7/10

OfflineElrick

• View Profile
      • Evelus
    « Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 05:55:23 PM »
    different people have different experiences. for me, I'd personally rate:

*story line 10/10
    * gameplay 10/10

multiplayer:
    *gameplay 8.5/10
    *features/content 7/10

Yeah I didn't get that experience at all lol. I bought a buzzard, which is fun as hell to use. Except you can blow up drugs when you hit a guy, which makes the rockets (the only good gun on the buzzard) completely useless. And any mission that involves killing people in an elimination style, always ends up with 3 stars the moment the missile goes off. If it had been GTA IV cops then it wouldn't be too bad, but in GTA V they are like omniscient and can take you down in like 5 seconds.
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 06:26:31 PM »
    Yeah I didn't get that experience at all lol. I bought a buzzard, which is fun as hell to use. Except you can blow up drugs when you hit a guy, which makes the rockets (the only good gun on the buzzard) completely useless. And any mission that involves killing people in an elimination style, always ends up with 3 stars the moment the missile goes off. If it had been GTA IV cops then it wouldn't be too bad, but in GTA V they are like omniscient and can take you down in like 5 seconds.

I want them to add more group activities, like you team up and destroy shit. Would be fun. Or, to have random events in multiplayer. Like, you help people (same as single player), and they work for you. For example; if you save a person and they are willing to help you and you decide to play an online mission alone, you can choose if they join with you as AI.

OfflineElrick

• View Profile
      • Evelus
    « Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 09:55:31 PM »
    Imo, random events are what makes open worlds so amazing. Being able to walk down a street and have a money truck appear and then drive down another street and watch a gang fight happen would make this game really amazing, but in reality they've patched basically every good random event that doesn't take days to see again. the multiplayer experience is basically playing free for all matches in an open world game. No one wants to play together and they shoot on sight.
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 04:01:44 AM »
    Imo, random events are what makes open worlds so amazing. Being able to walk down a street and have a money truck appear and then drive down another street and watch a gang fight happen would make this game really amazing, but in reality they've patched basically every good random event that doesn't take days to see again. the multiplayer experience is basically playing free for all matches in an open world game. No one wants to play together and they shoot on sight.

There, someone gets me!

Graphics on the other hand, PS4 version has a LOT better graphics and texture, lighting, detail... etc. than the ps3 version so if people think GTA5 has good graphics, wait till they see next gen. Absolutely amazing. Check it out!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 04:06:42 AM by goudont »

OfflineElrick

• View Profile
      • Evelus
    « Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 10:36:23 AM »
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 11:07:51 AM »
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /
    ~ OTF Clan - Subscribe <3

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: August 09, 2014, 11:35:57 AM »

OfflineElrick

• View Profile
      • Evelus
    « Reply #18 on: August 09, 2014, 12:49:42 PM »
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: August 09, 2014, 07:20:59 PM »

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.