Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Double EXP is enabled right now aswell as other events! - [link]
      August 18, 2019, 07:14:43 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Double EXP is enabled right now aswell as other events! - [link]
      August 18, 2019, 07:14:35 AM
    • puppajohn: Come and join us today for amazing content !
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:16 PM
    • puppajohn:[link] come and join us now! you have donator on your server? no problem we restore your donator credits and symbol ! free M box on loggins
      August 16, 2019, 10:26:02 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW || EP GETS YOU OSRS GP TOKENS
      August 15, 2019, 05:13:07 PM
    • hodford: autoscape,0rg is actually fudgein lit as come check it out
      August 13, 2019, 02:59:58 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:49 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Hosting Raids Event all day + More! - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 11, 2019, 07:45:46 AM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW
      August 08, 2019, 07:29:43 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:53 AM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today [link]
      August 08, 2019, 11:05:46 AM
    • asshole_rule: bernie sanders
      August 06, 2019, 07:54:02 PM
    • PavSwag: #AS 100M OSRS GP GIVEAWAY!! [link] 317 Oldschool RuneScape Private Server emulating core factors of the game with a strong economy and balance of experience to bossing and prestiging -Receive DONATOR Perks by maxing to 99s- Lumbridge remade - Login with a starter set of armour and items - PK District - Preloading sets - Activity points for training - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Construction, Sawmill, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - NPC Drop Table, Kills Tracker, Points Tracker, Extra settings. - Doubled Xp & Points Weekends - Vote System - Vote4Donor - Competitive Highscores - Tons of Content - Join us today for bonus giveaways and free ultra mystery box upon login!   Official YouTube Media: [youtube]P5D0eXEmjA4[/youtube] Join NOW Ill personally give you Ultra Mystery Boxes (Twisted Bow??) Im the Developer :smiley: Heres the Discord:  [link] BTW 100m OSRS GP Giveaways WEEKLY!
      August 05, 2019, 01:05:53 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:52 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Endless Content - Mature Players/Staff - 20+ online, Join today :) - [link]
      August 05, 2019, 12:48:47 PM
    • suelo: does the search not work on here?
      August 05, 2019, 02:12:08 AM
    • PavSwag: #AS 100M OSRS GP GIVEAWAY!! [link] 317 Oldschool RuneScape Private Server emulating core factors of the game with a strong economy and balance of experience to bossing and prestiging -Receive DONATOR Perks by maxing to 99s- Lumbridge remade - Login with a starter set of armour and items - PK District - Preloading sets - Activity points for training - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Construction, Sawmill, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - NPC Drop Table, Kills Tracker, Points Tracker, Extra settings. - Doubled Xp & Points Weekends - Vote System - Vote4Donor - Competitive Highscores - Tons of Content - Join us today for bonus giveaways and free ultra mystery box upon login!   Official YouTube Media: [youtube]P5D0eXEmjA4[/youtube] Join NOW Ill personally give you Ultra Mystery Boxes (Twisted Bow??) Im the Developer :smiley: Heres the Discord:  [link] BTW 100m OSRS GP Giveaways WEEKLY!
      August 04, 2019, 11:48:39 PM
    • PavSwag: autoscape,0rg kill REVS for chance of TWISTED BOW?
      August 04, 2019, 11:21:52 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! - 20+ online, Many events tonight :) come join the fun. [link]!
      August 04, 2019, 12:39:24 PM
    • ragnoroker:Brand new server! - 20+ online, Many events tonight :) come join the fun. [link]!
      August 04, 2019, 12:39:18 PM

Author Topic: Pokémon Go  (Read 11142 times)

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    Re: Pokémon Go
    « Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 12:58:36 AM »
    Ive been on it since it was released. 2000+ people hang out in the city i live in. It wasn't in depth and as big as ingress but I already know they are going to update it and put even more stuff in so it can be more multiplayer like ingress was. 

Edit: I work 12-hour days 7 days a week and I still find time to get out after work hit downtown and Old Town and be able to still catch Pokemon in be able to have fun with it.

They want to add in trading and pokemon battles... Eventually.

They also want to try and find a way to fit the newer generations into the game, so that'll be fun to see...

How's everyone's pokedex's looking?
    The newer generation should be cool, but they'll fit it in with the older gens first. I just want to be able to add friends and battle each other.

My pokedex sucks, for almost level 15 ive caught and seen 55. Oh well ill get there;)
    #TeamValor
    Hey at least you've caught everything you've seen.

Runescape Gambling

OfflineVain_

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 10:11:52 AM »
    Trading is supposed to be in the next update, but they're more focused on getting the game rolled out to every country first.

I'm just about in the same boat Natey, level 15 but 69 Pokemon caught/seen.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineNewty

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: July 27, 2016, 06:40:19 PM »
    Ive been on it since it was released. 2000+ people hang out in the city i live in. It wasn't in depth and as big as ingress but I already know they are going to update it and put even more stuff in so it can be more multiplayer like ingress was. 

Edit: I work 12-hour days 7 days a week and I still find time to get out after work hit downtown and Old Town and be able to still catch Pokemon in be able to have fun with it.

They also want to try and find a way to fit the newer generations into the game, so that'll be fun to see...

The newer generation should be cool, but they'll fit it in with the older gens first. I just want to be able to add friends and battle each other.

My pokedex sucks, for almost level 15 ive caught and seen 55. Oh well ill get there;)
    #TeamValor

Yo Natey I saw you mentioned Old Town so I stalked you/traced your IP and I see you live near me ;P HMU if you wanna catch some pokemon
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinelurtz1230

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: July 27, 2016, 06:41:05 PM »

#TeamValor

Yo Natey I saw you mentioned Old Town so I stalked you/traced your IP and I see you live near me ;P HMU if you wanna catch some pokemon

That's not creepy at all.

OfflineNewty

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: July 27, 2016, 08:51:59 PM »

#TeamValor

That's not creepy at all.

I didn't say it wasn't creepy  :o

OfflinePure_

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: July 28, 2016, 03:47:04 PM »

#TeamValor

[im g height=600]http://i.imgur.com/PW8YU3c.jpg[/img]
    i bot too but, whats the point in posting botted stats
    i dont rly get it lmao
    i won the forum

Offlinelurtz1230

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: July 28, 2016, 03:56:11 PM »

#TeamValor

i dont rly get it lmao

Whats the point in posting botted accounts on rs?

OfflineVain_

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: July 28, 2016, 04:40:17 PM »

#TeamValor

i dont rly get it lmao

at least in rs u can profit from botting.

Offlinelurtz1230

• View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: July 28, 2016, 04:51:25 PM »

#TeamValor

i dont rly get it lmao

at least in rs u can profit from botting.

Then why even play the stupid game known as pokemon GO?

OfflineVain_

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: July 28, 2016, 04:58:58 PM »
    i play pokemon go legit and it's actually rather fun and time consuming.

Offlinelurtz1230

• View Profile
    « Reply #30 on: July 28, 2016, 05:00:27 PM »
    i play pokemon go legit and it's actually rather fun and time consuming.

If it was turn based like ALL the other pokemon games I would play this living shit out of it but they decided to dumb the fudge out of it for the majority of the population that is complete idiots.

OfflineVain_

• View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: July 28, 2016, 05:18:39 PM »
    it's essentially a scavenger hunt with pokemon. it is getting people somewhat active and it is highly addicting.

Offlinezuppers

• *autistic screeching*
    • Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: July 29, 2016, 01:23:05 PM »
    level 30 botted, 19 legit.
    REEEEEEEEE

Offlineasshole_rule

• View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: July 29, 2016, 11:44:03 PM »
    i fudgeing hate this game.

when i leave my house (once every thousand years) i want to actually do something. not stare at my phone looking for pokemon. when i want to play pokemon i play on my gameboy
    the strongest super saiyan on moparscape

I'd also like to say that rep abuse is an offense, and one member of this topic has had their rep locked due to it.

OfflineKrackkid

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: August 01, 2016, 09:52:10 PM »

OfflineRodgerwilco

• View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: August 04, 2016, 06:53:59 PM »
    Level 19 here, haven't played in 2 weeks though. This game comes down to updates (which game doesn't?), if they produce good content then they will continue to be awesome. Right now, I haven't found a reason to continue to play.

Play to catch them all right? Why? 3 of the pokemon are not available in the US.
    RSC Update: JMods still lack interest. Lots and lots of debating.
    Another Update: Jagex still doesn't a fk. GG Community

OfflineKrackkid

• View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: August 04, 2016, 11:06:02 PM »
    Level 19 here, haven't played in 2 weeks though. This game comes down to updates (which game doesn't?), if they produce good content then they will continue to be awesome. Right now, I haven't found a reason to continue to play.

Play to catch them all right? Why? 3 of the pokemon are not available in the US.
    You can hatch them from eggs o.o

OfflineRodgerwilco

• View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: August 05, 2016, 12:12:55 AM »

You can hatch them from eggs o.o

Hmm I didn't know that. The guy who collected them all left the country to get them. LOL
    RSC Update: JMods still lack interest. Lots and lots of debating.
    Another Update: Jagex still doesn't a fk. GG Community

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.