General Interests & Hobbies > Games

What games can my craptop run?

Pages: (1/4) >>>

sk8rdude461:

Been looking to play some new games lately.. And the biggest issue is hardware requirements. I get lag on runescape with max settings.. so there's that.

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i3 2350M @2.30GHz
Graphics: Intel Chipset 3000 (Yay for integrated piles of shit!)
RAM: 6GB
Hard Drive: 1TB + 4TB external.

I played League in the past.. But the game was laggy (EUW servers + Shit graphics). And I played one of the Killing Floor games (It had some lag) but that's really about it. Been trying to get a tower pc so I can upgrade it as I go.

tyb97:

You have similar specs to my old laptop before it burnt up and I built a PC lol. You can play pretty much any source game, if you haven't played the portal or half-life series, definitely recommend it. I played games like From The Depths, Kerbal, which were both made in Unity. That laptop ran most Unity based games pretty well except for games like The Forest. I ran some games like some of the NFS's, and Goat Simulator and such with no problems, and just a few graphical glitches. What type of games are you into?

Pure_:

Play on emulators using legal ROMs. Lots of selection and good games, I can recommend you some stuff if you would like.

sk8rdude461:

--- Quote from: Pure_ on June 04, 2015, 03:18:29 PM ---Play on emulators using legal ROMs. Lots of selection and good games, I can recommend you some stuff if you would like.

--- End quote ---
I used to play emulators for days back in highschool haha. Had that shit on usb and everything.
But yeah man if you wanna give some recommendations I'll try some.

Justin Bieber:

wow wtf is up with modern hardware if that's considered a "craptop".. I've still got P4s running shit

Pages: (1/4) >>>

Go to full version