Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • marquise:[link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:24:21 PM
    • marquise: hey guys try autoscape.org [link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:19:08 PM
    • Rash: is this site still ded
      October 08, 2019, 07:54:22 PM
    • The Meek: Just Uploaded New Server ~Phusion~
      October 01, 2019, 03:30:31 AM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:43 PM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:40 PM
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:33 PM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 09:02:13 AM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 08:52:25 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Join today - Good Eco/Nice Players - [link]
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:33 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:24 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:15 AM
    • PavSwag: bopalini
      September 23, 2019, 10:08:02 PM
    • PavSwag: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      September 23, 2019, 03:05:33 PM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:52 AM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:45 AM
      September 22, 2019, 02:55:32 PM
    • AutoScapeM: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      September 19, 2019, 11:57:33 PM
    • AutoScapeM: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      September 19, 2019, 11:57:30 PM
      September 19, 2019, 11:57:25 PM

Author Topic: [XBOX] MW2,MW3,BO2 Modded Lobbies! 24/7 Open All Day  (Read 8500 times)

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    [XBOX] MW2,MW3,BO2 Modded Lobbies! 24/7 Open All Day
    « on: May 28, 2014, 12:42:52 AM »
    Hello Guys,

Im Host Modded Lobbies on CoD

How to Contact For a Fast Invite?
    Add Us on Skype

Ways To Get In ?
    Post Gt to get invite  or add me on Skype

Currently Hosting
    MW2

Rules:
    -Don't use noob tubes excessively
    Don't ask for any other games then the one we are hosting
    Don't ask for an invite as you can join yourself(removed)
    Don't yell/play loud music/annoy host or cohost

Proof

Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    Re: [XBOX] MW2,MW3,BO2 Modded Lobbies! 24/7 Open All Day
    « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 07:06:28 AM »
    I remember hosting modded lobbies on BO2... Stopped a few weeks ago because it's boring >.>
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /
    ~ OTF Clan - Subscribe <3

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    « Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 12:44:27 PM »
    So you have a Jtag/RGH?
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

Offlinemattr91

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 03:32:30 PM »
    lobbys are sad and easy to host proves you must cheat
    Webtalk A Free UK general chat forum for users to discuss news, sport, television,
    hobbies, interests and alot more.
    URL: www.web-talk.co.uk

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 04:10:59 PM »
    Can't play Bo2 (perm banned) lol.
    Would be down for mw2 if I had it (my bro is borrowing).
    Got Bo1 though, lol.

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    « Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 10:31:47 PM »
    Can't play Bo2 (perm banned) lol.
    Would be down for mw2 if I had it (my bro is borrowing).
    Got Bo1 though, lol.

Sorry for the Later reply, but if you want a lobbie just Message me on Skype: Msql Hoster
    Also here a new Bo2 Mod Menu Proof

Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

OfflineRuby

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 12:57:07 AM »
    Do they still rush-ban KV's? I remember back in my day I was lucky to last 45 minutes. Are KV's even needed anymore or is there a bypass for them? You might have heard of my guys if you're an old-timer - WaS x Patron, WaS x TDub, WaS x Snowcones etc, TL;DR a bunch of yanks with a lot of money + me. If I remember correctly, Patron was into GB etc, not sure if he's still around.

My day was back in about 2009-2010, not sure about any advances in the field since then.

Edit: Looks like Patron[/url] and TDub[/url] are still around, found them on GB. Doesn't look like any of them do modding and hacking anymore, Patron's pretty fudgeing high ranked, too. 170k profile views seems like a lot plus 30th MLG rank doesn't seem bad lol.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:06:53 AM by Ruby »
    Shreddology.

Toms guilty pleasure: http://i.imgur.com/bmWqw7v.png

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    « Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 01:08:57 AM »
    Do they still rush-ban KV's? I remember back in my day I was lucky to last 45 minutes. Are KV's even needed anymore or is there a bypass for them? You might have heard of my guys if you're an old-timer - WaS x Patron, WaS x TDub, WaS x Snowcones etc, TL;DR a bunch of yanks with a lot of money + me. If I remember correctly, Patron was into GB etc, not sure if he's still around.

My day was back in about 2009-2010, not sure about any advances in the field since then.

Edit: Looks like Patron[/url] and TDub[/url] are still around, found them on GB.

There are now Bypass for it, also you still need a Kv but with a Bypass you can stay online for like 2-7days.
    And Kvs are cheap now, In 2010-2012 its was like $40+ for a Kv.
    Only its sucks that you need to pay Everyday $20 if you wanna host online. but i have Lifetime, Only what i need to buy everytime is a Kv.
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

OfflineRuby

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 01:15:04 AM »

Edit: Looks like Patron[/url] and TDub[/url] are still around, found them on GB.

There are now Bypass for it, also you still need a Kv but with a Bypass you can stay online for like 2-7days.
    Only its sucks that you need to pay Everyday $20 if you wanna host online. but i have Lifetime, Only what i need to buy everytime is a Kv.
    Ahh I see, about time they got one out lol. I'm surprised they haven't cracked down on KV's though, I thought they'd be blacklisted sooner rather than later. If you got one for $40 it was probably already highlighted for takedown, we used to spend between $70 and $100 just to stay online for at most an hour or so. We made triple, sometimes quadruple that back in money though. I'm not sure if you can still 10th prestige with all weapon/award/badge unlocks but that's what we used to offer. 10$ to get your shit and go, $20 if you wanna stick around for 10 minutes and $50 if you wanted the whole lobby with 5 invites to your friends. We used to make honestly about 350-400$ per lobby on a decent day.

Is it still good money?

Also are they still the same motherboards in use? Xenon, Falcon, Zephyr, Jasper and I think the other one was Opus. Or have there been more modified?
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:20:24 AM by Ruby »
    Shreddology.

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    « Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 01:29:20 AM »

Ahh I see, about time they got one out lol. I'm surprised they haven't cracked down on KV's though, I thought they'd be blacklisted sooner rather than later. If you got one for $40 it was probably already highlighted for takedown, we used to spend between $70 and $100 just to stay online for at most an hour or so. We made triple, sometimes quadruple that back in money though. I'm not sure if you can still 10th prestige with all weapon/award/badge unlocks but that's what we used to offer. 10$ to get your shit and go, $20 if you wanna stick around for 10 minutes and $50 if you wanted the whole lobby with 5 invites to your friends. We used to make honestly about 350-400$ per lobby on a decent day.

Is it still good money?

Also are they still the same motherboards in use? Xenon, Falcon, Zephyr, Jasper and I think the other one was Opus. Or have there been more modified?
    Yea we still can do  UnlockAll and stuff Like that, its still the same price. ( Also Invissable Classes/GodMode ) That will stuck on your accound.
    I make In 2days like $50+ But sometimes i just host for free because im bored, Im trying to Learn C# to make My own Tools and stuff Peoples Making Mod Menu and Sell them for $30. And I have a RGH Corona That is the new one. But most of peoples have Trinity or Jasper because its Cheaper i think lol.
    If you want to join a Free Lobby just message me on Skype: Msql Hoster
    Also if you know Something from C# maybe you can help me with it :$
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:31:23 AM by scapedef »
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

OfflineRuby

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 01:42:24 AM »

Is it still good money?

Yea we still can do  UnlockAll and stuff Like that, its still the same price. ( Also Invissable Classes/GodMode ) That will stuck on your accound.
    I make In 2days like $50+ But sometimes i just host for free because im bored, Im trying to Learn C# to make My own Tools and stuff Peoples Making Mod Menu and Sell them for $30. And I have a RGH Corona That is the new one. But most of peoples have Trinity or Jasper because its Cheaper i think lol.
    Ahh I see. 50$ every couple days isn't bad if your KV is lasting you a week I suppose. I've still got my old Xenon around here somewhere, I'll maybe look it out one day and host just for the luls. Jasper used to be like second most expensive next to Zephyr. I dunno if I even have any of these new games lying around for xbox lol, I play PC games mainly now. If I find one of them and get my xbox up and running I'll shoot you a message for old times sake :)

I don't know any C#, sorry. It won't be too hard to pick up the basics though, the syntax is pretty much identical to Java so if you've messed around with RSPS you'll have seen something a bit similar if nothing else.
    Shreddology.

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    « Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 01:47:16 AM »

Is it still good money?

Ahh I see. 50$ every couple days isn't bad if your KV is lasting you a week I suppose. I've still got my old Xenon around here somewhere, I'll maybe look it out one day and host just for the luls. Jasper used to be like second most expensive next to Zephyr. I dunno if I even have any of these new games lying around for xbox lol, I play PC games mainly now. If I find one of them and get my xbox up and running I'll shoot you a message for old times sake :)

I don't know any C#, sorry. It won't be too hard to pick up the basics though, the syntax is pretty much identical to Java so if you've messed around with RSPS you'll have seen something a bit similar if nothing else.
    Its okay. also i quited with RsPs, because ididnt like it anymore. I like Programing, but rsps is not my thing anymore.
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

OfflineKodiak

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 08:42:32 AM »
    Play legit you're trash

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    « Reply #13 on: July 20, 2014, 01:45:16 PM »
    Play legit you're trash
    You Mad Brah?
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

Offline___lil__z_

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 04, 2017, 10:27:18 AM »
    UpriverJewl8 Plz invite

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.