I appreciate your concern but the owner is the one who made the change in the first place.
1) Most of us started by thieving at home stalls, bought gear and went PVMing
2) There is not a lack of income to game nor will there ever be.
3) The dragon bolts (e) buying/selling will help the GP keep moving throughout the server. Plus many people have stacks of bolts at the moment.
4) Money will never be a shortage in game because people sell items like rune, dragon med helms, ect ect into the general store which bring GP into the game as well.
5) We, the staff team, take bot checking step by step and we take it seriously. Those who watch youtube, shop online, ect ect, are different from the bots themselves.
It seems your post is all about the GP coming into the game and i can personally tell you that will never be a shortage. There are many ways to get GP into the game and many players who have max cash stacks on multiple accounts. I appreciate your concern with the server, but this change i believe will benefit more than it will hurt the server.