Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • King Bosnia: Any recommendations to private servers?
      October 18, 2018, 04:47:35 PM
    • FightMexoxo: oi i have the files if anyone whats em
      October 18, 2018, 12:44:42 AM
    • The Wanderer: Whoops
      October 15, 2018, 12:56:18 AM
    • The Wanderer: Making own operating system
      October 15, 2018, 12:56:11 AM
    • Travas: no
      October 07, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
    • Saltyspade10: Server still up and running?
      October 05, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
    • Wesam: Can someone upload moparscape.jar?
      October 05, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
    • Ligoe: yo
      September 30, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
    • Ligoe: how come i can't login the game
      September 30, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
    • fuzzout: Anybody here with experience in using Luna source? I'm looking to develop something, but can't seem to get any of my clients to work with it...
      September 26, 2018, 10:47:27 AM
    • `Discardedx2`: ?
      September 21, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
    • Pookey71: ARE YOU HERE TO RECEIVE MY LIMP PENIS!?
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
    • Pookey71: THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFESTO
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
    • Vasi28: Гранд
      September 03, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
    • Rash: test
      August 30, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
    • Guruu:[link]
      August 30, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
    • Guruu: am i allowed to post links shoutbox?
      August 30, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
    • drubrkletern:[link] feedback wanted
      August 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • bugz000: Anyone got a link for the old ass silab client and cache.zip? from mopar 3.2 era :) 317
      August 25, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
    • cholland2015: Does anyone know where I can download the old moparscape client/server?
      August 24, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Author Topic: Advice  (Read 28367 times)

OfflineTravas

• View Profile
    Re: Advice
    « Reply #400 on: September 28, 2011, 04:12:50 PM »
    You need to just ask her out already  :P

I recommend just grabbing her tits and asking her out in the middle of class when everyone is watching, she'll be so happy she won't even know what to say!  ;)
    Davidi2
    Cpu's are like pussy you'd rather have two but one will work
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    « Reply #401 on: September 28, 2011, 04:13:33 PM »
    You need to just ask her out already  :P

I recommend just grabbing her tits and asking her out in the middle of class when everyone is watching, she'll be so happy she won't even know what to say!  ;)
    Lol is all I can do
    what if i want to stick it in? you got a problem with that?
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinereyx7

• View Profile
    « Reply #402 on: September 28, 2011, 04:40:02 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

:D

As long as he says it in a jokingly kinda way I guess..^
    Well yeah, Just don't forget to smile o.o

The whole time? Lolwut confused.
    You need to learn how to flirt, mess around, and not be scared to do and say crazy things, but smile when you say it, but if you feel it might go across wrong, don't say it

The thing is she can be really flirty with almost anyone.
    You've said she flirts b4, but YOU need to be, just don't act like your trying to show off EVER, and your pretty much fine,

And the only time I show off would be during XC meets, but that's so I can, you know, win. And idk how I should be flirty with her. Like I said, the other girls I've been with haven't been as confusing as her.
    Size 3 is bigger? I figured it was default 8.
    What do you mean by confusing?
    She gives signs, then she doesn't, then she will, then not. Normally with someone else it's like a "you make a move" sort of thing, but not the same w\ her.
    This is how I see it, she feels the same way about you, shes not sure if you like her or not so shes not gonna throw herself at you.
    She knows I like her. I'm 90% sure of this.
    Max characters: 250; characters remaining: 204
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    « Reply #403 on: September 28, 2011, 04:42:02 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

You need to learn how to flirt, mess around, and not be scared to do and say crazy things, but smile when you say it, but if you feel it might go across wrong, don't say it

You've said she flirts b4, but YOU need to be, just don't act like your trying to show off EVER, and your pretty much fine,

And the only time I show off would be during XC meets, but that's so I can, you know, win. And idk how I should be flirty with her. Like I said, the other girls I've been with haven't been as confusing as her.
    She gives signs, then she doesn't, then she will, then not. Normally with someone else it's like a "you make a move" sort of thing, but not the same w\ her.
    This is how I see it, she feels the same way about you, shes not sure if you like her or not so shes not gonna throw herself at you.
    Then make your move, nothing left to do now,

choo choo

Offlinereyx7

• View Profile
    « Reply #404 on: September 28, 2011, 04:43:09 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

choo choo
    Bad at that. :(
    The only way I feel like I could do this is successfully would be if I was drunk :\

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    « Reply #405 on: September 28, 2011, 04:44:39 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

choo choo
    The only way I feel like I could do this is successfully would be if I was drunk :\
    A simple question "Will you go out with me?" And done.

Offlinereyx7

• View Profile
    « Reply #406 on: September 28, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

choo choo
    She would probably want to go on a date. And I still don't have her number. Inb4 array's.

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    « Reply #407 on: September 28, 2011, 05:11:57 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

choo choo
    She would probably want to go on a date. And I still don't have her number. Inb4 array's.
    Reyx, I'm setting a deadline, if you don't have her by wed of next week (Exactly 1 week) where gonna have some problems, but get her number and ask her out!

Offlinereyx7

• View Profile
    « Reply #408 on: September 28, 2011, 05:13:21 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

choo choo
    Reyx, I'm setting a deadline, if you don't have her by wed of next week (Exactly 1 week) where gonna have some problems, but get her number and ask her out!
    Like I said, I'm bad with the number thing. I can never seem to get her alone. The only alone I would have with her would be:
    1. Her number
    2. Passing notes in class

So yea.

OfflineThe317Guy

• View Profile
    « Reply #409 on: September 28, 2011, 05:15:15 PM »

Isn't that the whole point, can't just date someone without wowing them on a date haha. :P

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    « Reply #410 on: September 28, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

choo choo
    Like I said, I'm bad with the number thing. I can never seem to get her alone. The only alone I would have with her would be:
    1. Her number

So yea.
    Talk to her at Lunch? After Class? Just talk to her when your switching classes, and talk after school, Like don't you both do XC? just walk to it with her, Just some suggestions, but its pretty easy to get her number just do it!

Offlinereyx7

• View Profile
    « Reply #411 on: September 28, 2011, 05:18:39 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

choo choo
    1. Her number

So yea.
    Talk to her at Lunch? After Class? Just talk to her when your switching classes, and talk after school, Like don't you both do XC? just walk to it with her, Just some suggestions, but its pretty easy to get her number just do it!
    When she's surrounded by like 5 other friends all of the time -_-
    And even during XC, we've got like 45 on our team. I've had maybe 2 times where we were the last people to be picked up (can't drive yet :( ) and I made good use of that time getting to know her.

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    « Reply #412 on: September 28, 2011, 05:24:58 PM »
    you're a big boy rey.

choo choo
    1. Her number

So yea.
    When she's surrounded by like 5 other friends all of the time -_-
    And even during XC, we've got like 45 on our team. I've had maybe 2 times where we were the last people to be picked up (can't drive yet :( ) and I made good use of that time getting to know her.
    Get her away from her friends, if you wanna talk to her, let it be known, don't sit in the corner, GET UP AND GET WORK DONE!

OfflineLilXCj

• View Profile
    « Reply #413 on: September 28, 2011, 05:26:22 PM »
    Lurking still.
    irc.moparisthebest.xxx #anime | mal

Offlinerip4d

• View Profile
    « Reply #414 on: September 28, 2011, 05:51:25 PM »
    STOP. fudgeING. QUOTING.

Offline(N)eon

• View Profile
    « Reply #415 on: September 28, 2011, 06:04:30 PM »
    Just make a topic here on mopar asking if she will go out with you, send her the link, see what she says.
    Try masturbating with a cactus, gets you the realistic shaved pubes feeling.

Offlinexryz

• View Profile
    « Reply #416 on: September 28, 2011, 09:02:33 PM »
    can i get advice too? So i went to this art show for my college's graphics class(their portfolio showing) today. I went b/c this girl thats in that class, has been talking to me and stuff. I was extremely uncomfortable, I don't like being in public, in big rooms. I was looking all around when i was by myself(like looking at the near by buildings or looking at how the room was constructed, and stuff. she played with my hair for like 20 mins today it was pretty cool, probably the best part of my day. at the end I helped pack up and helped her take stuff out to her car.

we've been waving at each other for the past couple month or so b/c we never really see each other at school unless we pass each other in the hall or she walks past my classroom. she recently(weeks) started giving me hugs every now and then. I've talked to her a little bit at school, like i said not much since the schedules are all different, but ive talked to her for like five minutes once while she smoked when we both had breaks. last term i asked her to lunch and she said that that would be good but we never went... :/ most of our chat has been on fb(I dont think she gets on fb that often) b/c she has given me her number(well she gave me her business card which im guessing that the number on it is her cell but i'd rather her give me permission to txt her).

I'd like to hang out with her more, she seems nice. probably the only problem is I have know money. The only time we could hang out is after school at my apartment, we could walk around the mall, and other stores, the park, or just walk around, i doubt she would like to do that but i nvr know unless i ask right?

i've talked to my model friend about this girl, and she said that this girl is flirting. Like she said that this girl saying "she is jealous of my hair." is flirting and that she likes me. my friend told me i should flirt back(which i have no idea how too. my friend said if she talks about my hair i should say something that i like about her eyes or w/e.). I'm completely oblivious to most if not all flirting. I like her personality and think shes cute.

tell me what you think.

thinking i should try moving on from my last relationship since its been 1.5 year since the first official breakup(we were on and off a couple times but it would have almost been better if we hadn't :/).
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:08:58 PM by xryz »
    "96% of people won't stand up for God
    Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
    "salvation - I would rather have it and never need it, then to need it and not have it"

Offlinexryz

• View Profile
    « Reply #417 on: September 28, 2011, 09:28:18 PM »
    @jitter thx i guess i will.

OT: gl reyx if i was in a position to give advice i would.
    "salvation - I would rather have it and never need it, then to need it and not have it"

Offlinereyx7

• View Profile
    « Reply #418 on: September 28, 2011, 09:32:43 PM »

Gl to you to half name stealer :D

Offlinexryz

• View Profile
    « Reply #419 on: September 28, 2011, 09:39:47 PM »

Gl to you to half name stealer :D

lol thx. i came up with this name like 6 years ago(its kind of a play on my actual name). i guess it existed b4 i came up with it but i was never aware of it.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.